• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

earn 6k per month

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what's to stop his underlings from setting up own shop after they have amassed enough capital.....
TRUST, like what I said to him:
But I think it's safe to say that you are lucky to have VERY trustworthy employees, right? :wink:
Also, I suspect his underlings are VERY well-paid. :wink:

As a financier he got no more value to the syndicate since he is hands off.
I suspect that since he's one of the top guys in his syndicate, and most of his prostitutes are foreigners, he has to LIAISE with his foreign SUPPLIERS at the TOP level, so that should be his value to the syndicate.

He is just like a bank that gives the business loan....once the Okt ring makes a profit and he gets his cut plus his investment back ....they won't need him anymore.
I think you are aware that there are some people in this world who prefer to be underlings all their lives, right? :wink:

SubZero

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to jail for a number of reasons.
And contrary to popular belief.....I've never been jailed in Thailand before though I've been inside many thai prisons and even in thai lockup too. But my thai police general bro in law is my stay out of jail cut.

It's true that ex-employees can become bosses over $ but there's no rivalry. The people in my circle are men, not sore pussies. :biggrin:

Nice story from u, please continue to reveal more to the PAP IB informers, lurkers that could be AV or SPF. Unlike u, i am evasive and can sometimes sound serious, twist n turn next, make jokes of it because i have to protect my interests. You are not my enemy or business rival, not even cumking. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRUST, like what I said to him:

Also, I suspect his underlings are VERY well-paid. :wink:

I suspect that since he's one of the top guys in his syndicate, and most of his prostitutes are foreigners, he has to LIAISE with his foreign SUPPLIERS at the TOP level, so that should be his value to the syndicate.

I think you are aware that there are some people in this world who prefer to be underlings all their lives, right? :wink:

What u know?fuck off n go back school

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u know?fuck off n go back school
I suspect Boba Fett and his inner circle are like Samurais, or at least have the Samurai SPIRIT!
attachment.php