• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

earn 6k per month

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
grab_zps61ntkmg1.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before rental and costs

Earning 6K a month is no big deal these days..less this, less that....one don't get much but end up paying more for an expensive government who is like that 'bed bug'....after fumigation, you still can't get rid of. I remember, when I started my working life, 1K & more a month, was the 'king of the hill'... I used to make that kind of money, plus allowances, plus overtime, plus....but, at the end of the month...the money was less that I earned so hard per month....but looking at my CPF statement...I feel damn rich...

My point is, what's the use of earning that so high a figure...may it be 6, 7, 8 or even 10K...when you know what, takes a huge bite of what you make?...

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

6K is not enough to survive in sg.

Become OKT is way better. 60K is achievable per month if u are smart and have the balls.

Entrepreneurs will have to start from scratch. Become a runner, or OKT to gain experience. Thereafter to reach my level, become financier without getting involved and thus cannot be caught, no evidence for prosecution. :biggrin:

If advertising fees are too high for u, locanto and backpage is where u can advertise for free.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

6K is not enough to survive in sg.

Become OKT is way better. 60K is achievable per month if u are smart and have the balls.

Entrepreneurs will have to start from scratch. Become a runner, or OKT to gain experience. Thereafter to reach my level, become financier without getting involved and thus cannot be caught, no evidence for prosecution. :biggrin:

If advertising fees are too high for u, locanto and backpage is where u can advertise for free.

Join the PAP the best...can become a millionaire.....why work so hard...just go with the flow....

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Join the PAP the best...can become a millionaire.....why work so hard...just go with the flow....

You got to be kidding. I like being the badass. Every month i just wait to collect money, that's all, don't have to get involve running operations and that's why i can be so free.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got to be kidding. I like being the badass. Every month i just wait to collect money, that's all, don't have to get involve running operations and that's why i can be so free.

I am not kidding.....they are the biggest badass....they run operations & collect money....ha ha ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun talk cock la......
Every month collect? Your okt underlings run away with you money already hahaha
It's a daily cash transaction basis even if you're the big boss.
Not involved No evidence to arrest you? There's always CLTPA.
You want to know who I am then go sister Sbf sex site look for cumking who used to be my underling

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun talk cock la......
Every month collect? Your okt underlings run away with you money already hahaha
It's a daily cash transaction basis even if you're the big boss.
Not involved No evidence to arrest you? There's always CLTPA.
You want to know who I am then go sister Sbf sex site look for cumking who used to be my underling

Really? What shit do u know about this industry?

Here in this forum i have been taunting the useless PAP, SPF and AV for years to arrest me and it's my eleventh year into illegal trades spanning into other trades. If u are jealous about it then perhaps u can help AV? Good luck. Some of the people in my circle don't even know who i am and that's how evasive i am. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? What shit do u know about this industry?

Here in this forum i have been taunting the useless PAP, SPF and AV to arrest me and it's my eleventh year into illegal trades spanning into other trades. If u are jealous about it then perhaps u can help AV? Good luck. Some of the people in my circle don't even know who i am and that's how evasive i am. :biggrin:

I already told you one of the biggest Sbf online Okt cumking was one of my underlings.
What Do you know? You dun even know this business collection is daily and claim you collect monthly.

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already told you one of the biggest Sbf online Okt cumking was one of my underlings.
What Do you know? You dun even know this business collection is daily and claim you collect monthly.

What does that bloke knows? So every OKT must run the same business model? :rolleyes:

If u want me to give u exact details of how others or me run this, dream on. :biggrin:

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Since u are his supporter then can u get him to identify me? :rolleyes: Not even Leongsam or Big Sexy can. Even if u can point out banners, they belong to syndicates. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does that bloke knows? So every OKT must run the same business model? :rolleyes:

If u want me to give u exact details of how others or me run this, dream on. :biggrin:

Since u are his supporter then can u get him to identify me? :rolleyes: Not even Leongsam or Big Sexy can. Even if u can point out banners, they belong to syndicates. :biggrin:

Ok ok you win.
Your business model collects earnings on monthly basis. Hee hee.
Good luck to you. You do other illegal trades too? No need divulge too much info just in which discipline if you care to share.
A fool doesnt need to reveal much. Monthly collections already enough for those in the trade to snigger behind your back.

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok ok you win.
Your business model collects earnings on monthly basis. Hee hee.
Good luck to you. You do other illegal trades too? No need divulge too much info just in which discipline if you care to share.
A fool doesnt need to reveal much. Monthly collections already enough for those in the trade to snigger behind your back.

In this thread and in the other thread below i have posted that no OKT operations involved. If i am involve then i would not have time for this forum. The PAP IB should know what my clones do in this forum on a regular basis.

www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218157-sammyboy-forummer-got-arrested-for-pimping

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

$6K is only about one day's pay for an ordinary PAP minister, a PAP DPM's one day pay is $7,800 and LHL's one day pay is $9,100 from Sinkie taxpayers.

Singapore has the world's highest paid ministers by a huge margin, a huge amount of tax money from Sinkies goes to paying PAP ministers every year.