• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dynasty Classic KTV

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey u mother fucker who zap me. 14pt is a lot, that means u donated a lot to samleong. come ban me if u can. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
sam separated forum into 2 for a purpose. if u are so keen to talk sex go to sex forum not here. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Thread: Dynasty Classic KTV

Dun be so rude. Every individual has their rights to discuss topic here :smile:

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tai Sor, apologies. Should be ay sai people. The can-type who don't blink spending several thouand a night.

Arigato, understooded, GD.

During my time, no such thing as hang flower, so I dun really understand what hang flower meant.

Orchard KTV is 'time-based".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arigato, understooded, GD.

During my time, no such thing as hang flower, so I dun really understand what hang flower meant.

Orchard KTV is 'time-based".

If you want peace and quiet, HFJ is the place to be. People who patronize these joints, majority won't start trouble unlike disco and KTV crowd. Environment is meant for you to sian charbor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Economy slowing down, I heard these joints getting less crowd. Zhun bo?

Very zhun bro. In addition, quite a number of people entering this business used to be hang flower customers themselves. But I reckon still a doable business as long as rental is not too high. If 8 singers and rental about 6k, should be ok.