• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dynasty Classic KTV

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I went to this nightclub for the first time and see that there are around 30 singers slim sexy singers in this hanging flower joint.

Initially I got a business manageress (mama-san) to bring in the KTV girls for me, she asked whether I want take away type or just tcss type (don't go hotel type). So I requested to view those can take away type first and the girls she brought in were quite old slutty I rejected all of them. Then she brought in a 20 years old average looking girl not to my liking I also rejected. In the end, I settled for a old decent looking lady who demand $800 short times type of lady. Booking fee for the night $150.

As the night go on, I began to fancy two singers on the stage and fly flower of $100 each one of them before ppc and one after ppc. During ppc, I saw quite a number of $1000 to $2000 sashes hanging like nobody business.

My mama-san told these customers are stupid the singers just went sit a while shook hands, chit-chat and drink a bit and they hanged $1000 to $2000 :eek: then my mama-san again told me some customers owed heavy debts to support their favorite singers 6 months stint there. After their singers returned to China, they had big difficultly repaying their debts. She told play play hang a bit like $200 can and not to fall in love with the singers there. Not worth it at all and once you get into a deep liking of a singer like you spend every dollar on her and even borrowed money to finance her shows.

I felt that it a nice trip there and there is one singer who requested me to book table for her after getting my contact numbers. She even mentioned that minimum hang is $300 but her company is expecting the flower hang to be more than $1000. So if I book table for her, I must hang $1000 sash :(

All bros here, please advice ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... there is one singer who requested me to book table for her after getting my contact numbers. She even mentioned that minimum hang is $300 but her company is expecting the flower hang to be more than $1000. So if I book table for her, I must hang $1000 sash :(

u ask her ... if me hang 4 u $1000, wat can me get in return 4 dat $1000? ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unless your company is sponsoring your extra-curricular activities e.g. entertainment expenses, there is better & cheaper restaurants out there in LOS, Malaysia, LOS, Batam,..

Last edited:

ManSGP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I felt that it a nice trip there and there is one singer who requested me to book table for her after getting my contact numbers. She even mentioned that minimum hang is $300 but her company is expecting the flower hang to be more than $1000. So if I book table for her, I must hang $1000 sash :(

Don't get conned. There is no such thing as compulsory table booking at DC. Who is the singer anyway?

Learn some lessions here @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=276444&goto=newpost and http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=47710&goto=newpost

Last edited:

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
u ask her ... if me hang 4 u $1000, wat can me get in return 4 dat $1000? ...

Hmm .. she will just say "Thanks you" :smile:

Don't get conned. There is no such thing as compulsory table booking at DC. Who is the singer anyway?

Learn some lessions here @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=276444&goto=newpost and http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=47710&goto=newpost

That singer told me one of her task is to achieve 8 bookings in month :confused:

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless your company is sponsoring your extra-curricular activities e.g. entertainment expenses, there is better & cheaper restaurants out there in LOS, Malaysia, LOS, Batam,..

Oh ya ... what is LOS stand for ?

I don't think I will go DC to book table for any singer there :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm .. she will just say "Thanks you" :smile:

That singer told me one of her task is to achieve 8 bookings in month :confused:

come on, really want to fuck people like u. izzit your obligation to help her achieve her target? what u get in return? pls stop starting all these sex forum stuff here, u want to ask go sammyboy sex forum. next time i see anyone start about what SIL. MIL or chiong stuff i will zap first.

Last edited:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is hokkien your brother? :biggrin:

eEndn.jpg