• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Durian hunt that ends with a fine

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe he is a mixed blood..
baboon and gorilla = Ape man?:biggrin::biggrin:

Alamak u 1 2 post his pict, post 1 w/o mask lah... like dis...:biggrin::p

baboon.jpg

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis 1 i realli dun get it... Drop oso cnot pick? They jus let it rot... At least if NPB dun 1 it then donate it to the needy lah...
typical of the gov, they prefer to let it rot then share the goodies around...and similarly prefer to dump our money in losing ventures like Merrill Lynch and UBS then give the people more money to tie over the hard times....

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
durains nowadays not very ex liao, i think TS just go buy and forget about plucking .. no hassle and can choose the better ones

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
durains nowadays not very ex liao, i think TS just go buy and forget about plucking .. no hassle and can choose the better ones

I'm the ts n i dun eat durian... Jus find it kinda strange y those burgers in the news kena summon by NPB... But honestly... it's quite fun to pluck n eat on the spot... kinda taste better... :biggrin::biggrin: