• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Duplicate Altis Immobolizer key

shortypants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros

I have got the orginal immobilizer key for my Toyota Altis manufactured in 2006. Does anyone know which reliable shop I can go to for a good quality duplicate key complete with immobolizer chip inside.

Thanks a lot bros:biggrin:

fatguy

u lost your other set?

should have 2 sets right? + 1 gray and 1 w/o chip.

the best is to get one direct from toyota, i guess it will cost $150+ bah. good thing is tat u no need to give them the key, juz the car vin number can liao.

quite a few shops in town area can duplicate key... last time i ask a shop at marina sq basement, i want those alarm buttons on the key type, cost $100, if u want flip ones (like merc, bmw keys) more ex.

i think mostly quite safe, u afraid then u see them do lor, should take more then 30mins.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get from Toyota....... even if outside can make good quality duplicate...... if that key caused a malfunction in your vehicle...... Toyota repudiate liability and void your warranty.