• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dual Citizenship / NS Obligations / HDB Flats and Migration

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're not irritated. We're having fun, having fun knowing that you're rejected by the Aussie garment, having fun knowing that you don't have an option to get out of Singapore, yet you don't like to stay in there. If you like Sg, I think it'll be good, but too bad. Stay put... :p

Hey bearded cave dweller, did your fat ass wife get on the activia yet?

Come on now, loooooose that fat ass

Oh by the way, it looks like I got another invite to a game this weekend. Holy shit goat fucker, I am so thankful.

U really are the gift that keeps on giving.

But in 3 months the NFL preseason starts. And this year with your Saudi jihadi ass amusing everyone in the office, I am a sure win to score one of the extra season tickets this year. Every TD, we'll say "to the Saudi Wife Beater"

Season tickets baaaaaaabbbbbyyy. All thanks to a goat fucking bearded wife beater

Yeeeeeees! Three more months. On the 50 yard line. In my box seat.....

YYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss

Oh man oh man oh man

I cant wait!

Thank you for being such a goat fucker!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I have asked diplomatically not to respond to him. Please do not respond and send this thread crashing.

We're not irritated. We're having fun, having fun knowing that you're rejected by the Aussie garment, having fun knowing that you don't have an option to get out of Singapore, yet you don't like to stay in there. If you like Sg, I think it'll be good, but too bad. Stay put... :p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I have asked diplomatically not to respond to him. Please do not respond and send this thread crashing.

Busted Camel Jockey, caught you logging in and out as 2 different people. Confirmed.

How many nicks do you have? you enjoy talking to yourself?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Ou812

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you wish to begin posting under different alias, i.e. "livingstone" kindly find another thread/section to do so. Kindly do not dirty this forum up with your antics.

Ou812

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, imposter, show yourself up as Aussie Prick. What renders me a Scroobal if Scroobal never attacks Aussie Prick in the first place, we're having a great chat together.

Scroobal had 2000+ postings, and I have over 135... you? 13, and come out from nowhere. Obviously, it's one of Aussie Prick's several nicks. I've been to too many forums, this is one of those.... and nice to know that Aussie Prick knows how to stop himself.

Suddenly, out from nowhere, this Ou812 came and accuse me that I've several nicks.... and how does Ou812 knows I was accusing Aussie Prick for having too many IDs and nicks? Obviously, the fox lets the tail out, so Ou812 obviously knows that I was telling Aussie Prick about him using too many nicks. Thus, it proves the link between Ou812 and Aussie Prick. If you want to commit a crime, you have to know how to clean up the mess. Obviously, Aussie Prick ain't a smart person.

Aussie Prick, you're a prick. How many IDs do you have? And what other names did Livingstone post under? Tell me, and let others start accusing you. Please, tell me if you dare. If not, admit you have no balls and have several IDs and nicks and get lost.

Stop your pranks, you are not 2 years old.

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi [scroobal],
This is an informative thread.
Unfortunately, recently, it has very other irrelevant posts.
May I ask those individuals to consider deleting those irrelevant posts.
Thank you.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi [scroobal],
This is an informative thread.
Unfortunately, recently, it has very other irrelevant posts.
May I ask those individuals to consider deleting those irrelevant posts.
Thank you.

Charlie 9, Kiketerm.... Ou812.... all equivalent to Aussie Prick. Begins to show you. Just as a warning... thanks Scroobal for informing me. I've stopped replying to Aussie Prick, but this is a warning to all. Thanks for your warning, I was trying to annoy Aussie Prick. I seen your posting, you're not one of his nicks. He's rude and you're not.

Imperialarse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charlie 9, Kiketerm.... Ou812.... all equivalent to Aussie Prick. Begins to show you. Just as a warning... thanks Scroobal for informing me. I've stopped replying to Aussie Prick, but this is a warning to all. Thanks for your warning, I was trying to annoy Aussie Prick. I seen your posting, you're not one of his nicks. He's rude and you're not.

If you ask me this was amusing the first time but now getting old. Methinks you are using several ID here to have a Good Cop/Bad Cop Routine

You had me going for a while, but its clear now.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks Bro, for the understanding. Charlie by the way is a highly respected and long standing member of this forum. One of the pioneers of seeking greener pastures and has given excellent advise.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask me this was amusing the first time but now getting old. Methinks you are using several ID here to have a Good Cop/Bad Cop Routine

You had me going for a while, but its clear now.

You sound very much like Aussie Prick, the same kind of Ozzie hater....

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks Bro, for the understanding. Charlie by the way is a highly respected and long standing member of this forum. One of the pioneers of seeking greener pastures and has given excellent advise.

Thanks Scroobal. Yes, we're helping each other out in a foreign land, maybe Australia, maybe US, maybe Canada, maybe Europe, any other than Singapore. My son will be going back to Singapore to serve NS in 3-4 years time (18 years old, I think), and he hasn't declared that he has US citizenship. At least SAF doesn't need to go to a real war, so I'm not very worried about. Not sure if he'll end up as a White Horse, but I don't think I want him to be since WH is treated too well, and he won't learn much, judging from what my brother's son went through (the normal, non-WH route), it's really too easy nowadays.... You know many US kids don't have discipline.... I just want him to go through a tough life, and serve 2 years and let him understand and beome more discipline.... the US military is far too long, and may end up in some foreign countries.... too dangerous for me.... I just hope Sg will not find out about this foreign citizenship....

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Scroobal. Yes, we're helping each other out in a foreign land, maybe Australia, maybe US, maybe Canada, maybe Europe, any other than Singapore. My son will be going back to Singapore to serve NS in 3-4 years time (18 years old, I think), and he hasn't declared that he has US citizenship. At least SAF doesn't need to go to a real war, so I'm not very worried about. Not sure if he'll end up as a White Horse, but I don't think I want him to be since WH is treated too well, and he won't learn much, judging from what my brother's son went through (the normal, non-WH route), it's really too easy nowadays.... You know many US kids don't have discipline.... I just want him to go through a tough life, and serve 2 years and let him understand and beome more discipline.... the US military is far too long, and may end up in some foreign countries.... too dangerous for me.... I just hope Sg will not find out about this foreign citizenship....
can I ask if your main motive for sending your son back for NS is just to train him to be disciplined? Do you think 2 yrs (or so) is worth the sacrifice to train him for this? Are you not able to engage him in some other 'program' or any other stuffs that can train him in this aspect?
I'm just curious as many people are trying to get their sons out of NS and yet you are getting him into NS. :smile:

PS the flip side of 'discipline' in NS is to listen to orders and not to question? Do you think this is the same as self discipline?

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please allow me to make a few suggestions for you to consider. Notwithstanding your noble and patriotic objectives of sending your son to serve NS, albeit primarily to instil discipline and other desirable attributes, and assuming that your son spent his early years in SG, you may wish to consider the following:
1. cultural differences (and possibly shock) when he returns to SG [as for us, our children are born outside of SG, and I left after University, and therefore our son will definitely find SG a foreign country, and unlike me, he will have no knowledge and understanding of Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and several local Chinese dialects];
2. the adjustment from a temperate environment to a hot and humid tropical climate;
3. differences in human relationships, interaction and perspective;
4. the overall benefits for an individual from the current NS (which I may know very little) compared to the days we went through in the 1970's; and
5. based on my observation of the younger generation and discussions with several individuals with teenaged children, it is probably more than discipline, but amongst others, could be that the younger generation grew up in a better environment, (several may be spoiled, whereas I, not sure about you, grew up in a financially very poor family) and thus have this belief of "entitlement".
Perhaps, you may wish to read and suggest that your son read a book "Life and Business Lessons, Get Smarter", by Seymour Schulich with Derek DeCloet, published by Key Porter Books, ISBN-13: 978-1-55470-115-5 and ISBN-10: 1-55470-115-5. Chapter 1, The Decision-Maker: A Tool for a Lifetime, may help you with your decision, and is worth the price C$20.00. The author is a self-made billionaire, and one of Canada's greatest philanthropists. He has read more than 2,500 books. The book is an effort to deliver to a 20 to 40 year-old person, the life lessons learned by a 67 year-old Canadian billionaire.
Comments:
Canadian Business Magazine: "Not your typical dry business book. Each chapter is bursting with plain-spoken advice and pepperred with personal anecdote."
Money Sense Magazine: "What shines through this book is Schulich's exuberant spirit and a passion for the market that is truly inspiring."
Final comment: I believe that with the computer and internet, many individuals may have not read and written as much as desirable for a solid foundation.
NOTE:[Charlie9] is my one and only nickname on this forum. However, years ago at the old sammyboy forum, and prior to my changes in computers, I was [CKCA]. As I grow older, I try to give the other individual the benefit of the doubt, and ponder a little longer before I consider any unsubstantiated allegations against others, especially about someone using more than one nickname. Good luck.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
can I ask if your main motive for sending your son back for NS is just to train him to be disciplined? Do you think 2 yrs (or so) is worth the sacrifice to train him for this? Are you not able to engage him in some other 'program' or any other stuffs that can train him in this aspect?
I'm just curious as many people are trying to get their sons out of NS and yet you are getting him into NS. :smile:

PS the flip side of 'discipline' in NS is to listen to orders and not to question? Do you think this is the same as self discipline?

This is a question that I still have on my mind! I do have other options, like asking him to volunteer for the American Corp (or I think something like that) where he'll have to volunteer in some remote region around the world, and I hope he can do that for a year before he starts working. The reason why I pick NS is for Singaporean citizenship. I think it'll be good for him to maintain a Sg citizenship.... you won't know what will happen in the US.... my wife hopes that he can also obtain the Romanian citizenship as he may be able to travel freely in Europe.... still thinking, 3 more years.....

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please allow me to make a few suggestions for you to consider. Notwithstanding your noble and patriotic objectives of sending your son to serve NS, albeit primarily ....

Let me say this... I'm still wondering and thinking.... he's not born in Singapore, and my wife is a Romanian.... my wife even thought of making him a citizen of Romania so that he can travel freely in Europe (European Union). I have this idea of asking him to join Americorp, to volunteer in some remote regions so to let him appreciate life more. NS is my other option... yes, he'll face culture shock. Not very sure.... still thinking. Thanks for your advice...

Ou812

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me say this... I'm still wondering and thinking.... he's not born in Singapore, and my wife is a Romanian.... my wife even thought of making him a citizen of Romania so that he can travel freely in Europe (European Union). I have this idea of asking him to join Americorp, to volunteer in some remote regions so to let him appreciate life more. NS is my other option... yes, he'll face culture shock. Not very sure.... still thinking. Thanks for your advice...

Pathetic. A loser who speaks to himself through multiple channels.

Now I have seen it all.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry bro, I heard that every intake has quite a number of singaporeans who grew up in the west and other countries, don't have local accent, etc and doing quite well. That includes angmo kids whose parents are PR etc. I was told that its an interesting sight too see blonde kids doing the route march.

The world has changed.