• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drunken angmor grabs woman's cheebye at club and swears at mata

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The entire Orchard Road is full of whores. The only difference is the manner in which they ply their trade.

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"

Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "

Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"

Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"

Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price"

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng thought is patricia mok big mouth again.:biggrin:heard that time she also kana rubbed cheebye leh.

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
the spg bitch would glady accept his bonus and withdraw the case, silently feeling honoured that an ang moh molested her.

Kensuke

Alfrescian
Loyal

Briton acquited of molest but fined for swearing at police officer

By Alvina Soh | Posted: 27 August 2012 1703 hrs

kscusack2e.jpg

brit_engineer_allegedly_touched_womans_groin_at_clarke_quay-thumbnail.jpg

SINGAPORE: A Briton who molested a woman in Clarke Quay, was acquitted of the charge after he apologised to her in open court and was ordered by the court to pay her S$5,000 in compensation.

39-year-old Patrick Cormak Cusack, an engineer with a multinational corporation, apologised to the 29-year-old woman for causing her hurt or distress for the incident on May 1. Cusack, who is married with four children, added that it was "completely out of character" for him.

However, Cusack was still slapped with a S$2,000 fine for a second charge of hurling obscenities at a police officer who tried to arrest him for the offence. Cusack swore at Staff Sergeant Nazri Ahmad when he was being questioned.

The court heard that Cusack, who is here for training, had consumed some alcohol during the time of the offence. Cusack's lawyer added that his client had since apologised to the officer and had "learnt a difficult lesson."

-CNA/ac

General

Alfrescian
Loyal

Briton acquited of molest but fined for swearing at police officer

By Alvina Soh | Posted: 27 August 2012 1703 hrs

kscusack2e.jpg

brit_engineer_allegedly_touched_womans_groin_at_clarke_quay-thumbnail.jpg

SINGAPORE: A Briton who molested a woman in Clarke Quay, was acquitted of the charge after he apologised to her in open court and was ordered by the court to pay her S$5,000 in compensation.

39-year-old Patrick Cormak Cusack, an engineer with a multinational corporation, apologised to the 29-year-old woman for causing her hurt or distress for the incident on May 1. Cusack, who is married with four children, added that it was "completely out of character" for him.

However, Cusack was still slapped with a S$2,000 fine for a second charge of hurling obscenities at a police officer who tried to arrest him for the offence. Cusack swore at Staff Sergeant Nazri Ahmad when he was being questioned.

The court heard that Cusack, who is here for training, had consumed some alcohol during the time of the offence. Cusack's lawyer added that his client had since apologised to the officer and had "learnt a difficult lesson."

-CNA/ac

wat an absurd ruling. if we sinkies did that, judgement would come as fast as the offence took place