• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Drunk Moslem Slashed Daughter For Calling Him A Broke Loser! Guess Race!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, Islam insults Jesus Christ by calling him a liar and a man when Jesus Christ is God and dies on the cross ans resurtected as he said he would.
I will let the late Deedat, explain it to you

To make it easier, go to 1:09:10

Of course the point is you equate the prophet marrying and having sex with 9 year old girl with pedophile chatholic priests, and that makes having sex with 9 years old ok because hey, catholic priests do that too.
Obviously you have not read your bible and what it contains.

Anyway, why Muslims riot and all when prophet is insulted but does nothing when Jesus Christ is imsulted? Doesn't square with what you say.
When rioting entail killing and destruction, then that is wrong. But when they demonstrate peacefully, then is that not good?
Anyway I have not seen where Jesus was insulted? But it is you who insulted him by elevating him to god! Blasphemy!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope.
The only person a believer is suppose to emulate is Abr

I will let the late Deedat, explain it to you

To make it easier, go to 1:09:10

Obviously you have not read your bible and what it contains.

When rioting entail killing and destruction, then that is wrong. But when they demonstrate peacefully, then is that not good?
Anyway I have not seen where Jesus was insulted? But it is you who insulted him by elevating him to god! Blasphemy!
Oh no, you appeal to ahmad deedat. Says a lot about your knowledge.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why ALL prophets in Islam from Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Lot, Jesus and Muhammad, among the many others, peace be upon them all, are the best examples for mankind.
Read the Quran and see for yourself the lies they heap upon them.

Yup I read the quran and saw the lies the quran heaped onto Biblical people of the Old Testament and New Testament.

The Old Testament texts predates the mohameddan religion by easily 1500 years at least, and the New Testament predates the moslem quran by around 600 years. The moslem religion copies from both the OT and NT, makes its own corruption to those texts, and then prance around like some mad man claiming that the texts of over 1500 years earlier are incorrect (based on what??).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied.

Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."

Genesis 22 : 1 - 2

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied.

Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."

Genesis 22 : 1 - 2
Typical christians misread, misinterpret and totally misunderstand sentences and context.
Yup I read the quran and saw the lies the quran heaped onto Biblical people of the Old Testament and New Testament.
So when I wrote: Show us
It meant what was in the Quran that said that.

Idiot. No wonder you're lost and worshipping statutes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Typical christians misread, misinterpret and totally misunderstand sentences and context.

So when I wrote: Show us
It meant what was in the Quran that said that.

Typical moslems. Copy and edit the Torah and Bible, the very source of islam, and then turn around like a snake and say that the original source is corrupted. So dishonest, so ungrateful. The quran is a corrupted version of the Bible and Torah.

The silly quran isn't even a complete revelation. Still need to wait 250 years for the hadith to appear and plug in its gaps in moslem theology.

Idiot. No wonder you're lost and worshipping statutes.

Fucktard. No wonder you are a moron and have to tell lies after lies to defend your fake religion. Kindly stop bowing before a stone idol when you need to pray.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical moslems. Copy and edit the Torah and Bible, the very source of islam, and then turn around like a snake and say that the original source is corrupted. So dishonest, so ungrateful. The quran is a corrupted version of the Bible and Torah.

The silly quran isn't even a complete revelation. Still need to wait 250 years for the hadith to appear and plug in its gaps in moslem theology.

Fucktard. No wonder you are a moron and have to tell lies after lies to defend your fake religion. Kindly stop bowing before a stone idol when you need to pray.
The retard calling the kettle black. You forget 2/3 of your Bible is copied from the Jews holy text.

You are precisely right. The hadiths covers the gaps eg details on how to pray.
Christians don't have that so they end up having a rock concert, dancing, eating and drinking during prayer. And which of those did Jesus ever did?

Since you're a pagan, might as well start burning stuff to appease your 3-in-1 instant coffee gods.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are precisely right. The hadiths covers the gaps eg details on how to pray.

Wow! You just committed blasphemy against islam by admitting that the koran has gaps on how to pray.

This is what the quran says about itself with regards to religion:

"Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and chosen Islam as Dīn (religion and a way of life) for you...." Sūrat l-māidah 5 : 3

So the quran disagrees with you with regards to whether the quran needs the hadith to supplement it with prayer rituals.

Christians don't have that so they end up having a rock concert, dancing, eating and drinking during prayer. And which of those did Jesus ever did?

I know that Jesus didn't fuck kids or take people as slaves. So I don't do stuff like that. And people who did stuff like that were sinning. The fake moslem prophet fucked kids, killed people, raped women and profited from the slave trade. So till today, all these atrocities continued in the moslem world until the non-moslems stepped in and forced moslems to put an end to such barbaric islamic behaviour.

You sure Christians eat and drink during prayer? Other than Holy Communion, there's usually no eating and drinking during services. Where do you get your info from?

Since you're a pagan, might as well start burning stuff to appease your 3-in-1 instant coffee gods.

You're the pagan. Even Christians at a "rock concert" do not bow down before a stone when praying. Bowing before rocks and idols before praying is considered paganism. And moslems commit paganism 5 times a day.

The retard calling the kettle black. You forget 2/3 of your Bible is copied from the Jews holy text.

Are you some sort of retard? The Bible's OT is the same as the Torah.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! You just committed blasphemy against islam by admitting that the koran has gaps on how to pray.

This is what the quran says about itself with regards to religion:

"Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and chosen Islam as Dīn (religion and a way of life) for you...." Sūrat l-māidah 5 : 3

So the quran disagrees with you with regards to whether the quran needs the hadith to supplement it with prayer rituals.

I know that Jesus didn't fuck kids or take people as slaves. So I don't do stuff like that. And people who did stuff like that were sinning. The fake moslem prophet fucked kids, killed people, raped women and profited from the slave trade. So till today, all these atrocities continued in the moslem world until the non-moslems stepped in and forced moslems to put an end to such barbaric islamic behaviour.

You sure Christians eat and drink during prayer? Other than Holy Communion, there's usually no eating and drinking during services. Where do you get your info from?

You're the pagan. Even Christians at a "rock concert" do not bow down before a stone when praying. Bowing before rocks and idols before praying is considered paganism. And moslems commit paganism 5 times a day.

Are you some sort of retard? The Bible's OT is the same as the Torah.
When it says the religion Islam has been perfected, you are correct. Eg, in the Quran it says to pray but does not specifically tells you how. That is where the Hadith which describes the details of how to perform a prayer and what the Prophet said and did and all that was completed in his lifetime. That is what it means your religion has been perfected for you.

You're making thing up where nothing was mentioned about not taking slaves in the bible. So your god did not even bother to address the slave issue in the bible. But in the Quran, it reminds people to free slaves at every opportunity as part of atonement for sins!

And it's true yr prayer ritual ended up as rock concerts and communion is eating and drinking. Even worse it's eating your own God! That's the problem when you don't have a system of hadiths in Christianity. You end up making up your rituals that endlessly morph into some that will be unrecognisable when Jesus comes back. That's why in Matthew 7:23 Jesus when he come back will say to you Christians:
"And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Again, idiot, we don't worship anyone except God. And we are told to face in one direction. Even if there was nothing there, we will still face the same direction. I know it's difficult for polytheist to understand.

And lastly, thank you for admitting copying the Jewish religion wholesale by incorporating their book wholesale.

So which god are you worshipping today and what music you going to play in your rituals? Rock, jazz, march, bandstand or funerary

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When it says the religion Islam has been perfected, you are correct. Eg, in the Quran it says to pray but does not specifically tells you how.

So by your own explanation, the moslem quran is not perfected. Details of an important part of the religion isn't included. The word 'perfect' means that you shouldn't need to add or modify it anymore.

That is where the Hadith which describes the details of how to perform a prayer and what the Prophet said and did and all that was completed in his lifetime. That is what it means your religion has been perfected for you.

You left out an important detail. The 2nd part of the moslem scriptures, hadiths, were compiled about 250 - 300 years after the first quran was compiled. So for about 250 years, moslems prayed very differently since they didn't have the hadith.

So, the moslem religion can only be considered "perfected" starting at least 250 years after mahomet and his allah claimed that the religion was 'perfected'.

You're making thing up where nothing was mentioned about not taking slaves in the bible. So your god did not even bother to address the slave issue in the bible.

Important Biblical people from both OT and NT were not known to be carrying people off as slaves or profiting from the slave trade. Treatment of slaves was mentioned in the Bible, but again, the key people of both OT and NT were not known to be slave owners, slave traffickers or slave owners. Ultimately, it was Christians who put an end to slavery practice carried out by other Christians, and it was Christians who made moslems put an end to islamic slavery.

And it's true yr prayer ritual ended up as rock concerts and communion is eating and drinking.

You should read more about praise and worship of God in both the OT and NT, as well as the practice of Holy Communion. Learning theology from moslem shit stirring keling preachers made you stupid.

"But as the Ark of the Lord entered the City of David, Michal, the daughter of Saul, looked down from her window. When she saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, she was filled with contempt for him." - 2nd Samuel 6 : 16

That's the problem when you don't have a system of hadiths in Christianity. You end up making up your rituals that endlessly morph into some that will be unrecognisable when Jesus comes back.

You just described your own islam, you idiot!!!!

moslems during mahomet's time and after didn't have the hadith. So they would be praying to their arabian allah very differently from how you did so. If they could come back, they would not have recognized your current moslem rituals.

And no, the Bible doesn't need a man-made hadith to accompany it. That's for the deficient islamic quran only.

That's why in Matthew 7:23 Jesus when he come back will say to you Christians:
"And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

In Jesus' lifetime, the people who hated Jesus the most and wanted him dead were religious people like you who were ultra fixated on man-made laws and rituals. So that's Jesus' message for people like you. Jesus never knew you despite your rituals.

Again, idiot, we don't worship anyone except God. And we are told to face in one direction. Even if there was nothing there, we will still face the same direction. I know it's difficult for polytheist to understand.

Lots of untruth in your statement. Most people recognize that the moslems idolize and worship mahomet, even though they call him a 'prophet'. Moslems are even willing to kill others to defend his 'honor', whatever the means.

And no, moslems used to face Jerusalem before being ordered to face mecca. It's in your scriptures. They are not facing those direction because there's nothing. They are bowing before religious artifacts and structures at those locations.

And again, the polytheists and idol worshippers are the moslems themselves. Bowing before a stone and worshipping an arabian god and a mahomet 'prophet'.

And lastly, thank you for admitting copying the Jewish religion wholesale by incorporating their book wholesale.

The OT has always been the same as the Torah. You're really quite dumb to not know it. And you're also very stupid to make this claim of Christianity copying the Jewish religion wholesale. You really have a poor understanding of English and theology.

What can we expect from you, an idiot who is using quran, which is corrupted version of the Bible and Torah, for his own religious text?

So which god are you worshipping today and what music you going to play in your rituals? Rock, jazz, march, bandstand or funerary

Same God of Abraham, Issac and Moses. Not the same arabian god that mohammedans worship. Music would be nice. Maybe some Hebrew music, native to the land of Israel.

Your fake arab god of the quran hates music even though the people of the OT worshipped God with music? Maybe the arab scribes made mistakes while editing the Bible for their arabian audience.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So by your own explanation, the moslem quran is not perfected. Details of an important part of the religion isn't included. The word 'perfect' means that you shouldn't need to add or modify it anymore.
Actually Allah has described precisely people like you who refuse to understand.

In 2:18 Allah says, "They are ˹wilfully˺ deaf, dumb, and blind, so they will never return ˹to the Right Path˺." That's you JT.

So I will repeat, that Allah has perfected His religion by the time of Prophet Muhammad. The Quran is perfectly preserved till today. The details of your obligations has been perfected during that time and is recorded in memory of many his companions and eventually compiled later. Of course there are narrations from that memory that are inconsistent with the Quran, and those are rejected as not authentic.

So the example here is that Islamic rituals are codofied and remains unchanged. Unlike Christianity that mutates because they do not have a system like the muslims. In church you sing, dance, eat, drink, worship images and idols, and god knows what else you will innovate in the future. Maybe sex too.
Important Biblical people from both OT and NT were not known to be carrying people off as slaves or profiting from the slave trade. Treatment of slaves was mentioned in the Bible, but again, the key people of both OT and NT were not known to be slave owners, slave traffickers or slave owners. Ultimately, it was Christians who put an end to slavery practice carried out by other Christians, and it was Christians who made moslems put an end to islamic slavery.
:roflmao: :laugh: :roflmao: :laugh: My toes laugh. The most devout christians practised slavery until the 20th century and protested and howled and had a civil war because of it.

Till today many still wished they can keep slaves. So bad until the former slaves had to mount a campaign called Black Lives Matter

You should read more about praise and worship of God in both the OT and NT, as well as the practice of Holy Communion. Learning theology from moslem shit stirring keling preachers made you stupid.

"But as the Ark of the Lord entered the City of David, Michal, the daughter of Saul, looked down from her window. When she saw King David leaping and dancing before the Lord, she was filled with contempt for him." - 2nd Samuel 6 : 16
Really you believe that? You believe David forced himself on someone's wife and then got her husband killed? Really? God's prophet is that wicked?

That is why we say your whole bible has been corrupted by the hands of man. You don't even know which is original or authentic, so your whole book is full of false truth, contradictions, mistakes, mistranslations, errors. So you can throw away the book.

moslems during mahomet's time and after didn't have the hadith. So they would be praying to their arabian allah very differently from how you did so. If they could come back, they would not have recognized your current moslem rituals.

And no, the Bible doesn't need a man-made hadith to accompany it. That's for the deficient islamic quran only.
It is important for you to understand what hadith means. Hadith means what the Prophet practised, did, said and instructed during his prophethood.

You are implying that we muslims changed the way we worshipped? Well at least you now can admit that you christians have changed totally how you worshipped because you totally have no evidence or instructions of how to worship. That is why you have a rock band in church singing and dancing and wearing skimpy clothes.

Muslims at least have people who passed on from memory and compiled later on and it has remained the same to this day.

Fell free though to entertain yourself in church, ehmm, in concert.

Lots of untruth in your statement. Most people recognize that the moslems idolize and worship mahomet, even though they call him a 'prophet'. Moslems are even willing to kill others to defend his 'honor', whatever the means.

And no, moslems used to face Jerusalem before being ordered to face mecca. It's in your scriptures. They are not facing those direction because there's nothing. They are bowing before religious artifacts and structures at those locations.

And again, the polytheists and idol worshippers are the moslems themselves. Bowing before a stone and worshipping an arabian god and a mahomet 'prophet'.
:laugh: :roflmao: My toes laugh again.

You can never find a Muslim worshipping a man. Otherwise that takes him out of the fold of Islam. Period.
You can't really blame people for defending somebody's honour, except when he has no balls to do it (they only grind their teeth and seethe in anger).
You mean you dare not kill to defend your wife's and your daughter's honour? Damn, yours must be a bad limp, worse than a soft noodle.

Also go to any mosque and see if you can spot any images or idols. I bet your church is full of it., pagan.

The OT has always been the same as the Torah. You're really quite dumb to not know it. And you're also very stupid to make this claim of Christianity copying the Jewish religion wholesale. You really have a poor understanding of English and theology.

What can we expect from you, an idiot who is using quran, which is corrupted version of the Bible and Torah, for his own religious text?
This is what a lot of christians do not realise. Before Jesus came, the Jews had a book they called the Torah (not the same one described in the Quran).

After Jesus was taken away, hundreds of years later, someone, NOT John, Luke, Matthew or any of his disciples wrote something about the life of Jesus. The Council of Nicea 400 years later, called it the New Testament. But they were ashamed it was only as thick as a magazine. So they adopted to include the Jewish Torah wholesale and called it the Old Testament. It was in Greek even though Jesus did not speak Greek.

For centuries after that, scribes copied and recopied it and added and removed text from it, amended, deleted, added their own words to it.

In the 11th century, King James the animal fornicator, translated it to ancient Anglican (that no one now speaks anymore), and the same thing happened for centuries after. Scribes copied and recopied it and added and removed text from it, amended, deleted, added their own words to it.

A good evidence is that the Roman Catholic has 73 books and King James reduced it to 66 books. Image the blasphemy of removing God's words! My toes laugh again!

And till today they keep doing it. Scribes copied and recopied it and added and removed text from it, amended, deleted, added their own words to it.

If you claim Quran was copied from the bible, then I'm sorry to call you an idiot again. Only a miniscule part of the Quran is similar, not copied. Parts about history of the prophets past.

And the majority of the Quran is brand new. Straight from Allah. If it was copied why was the fact that Quran prophetically says the Pharaohs will be preserved to be paraded for humankind to learn the lesson. None if this was mention in the bible. Also if it was copied, why were all mistakes, errors, contradictions missing from the Quran? Logically, if it was copied, those would still be there.

So again I urge everyone to read and compare the Quran against the Bible YOURSELF! Don't take my word or this polytheist JT's word for it.

Same God of Abraham, Issac and Moses. Not the same arabian god that mohammedans worship. Music would be nice. Maybe some Hebrew music, native to the land of Israel.

Your fake arab god of the quran hates music even though the people of the OT worshipped God with music? Maybe the arab scribes made mistakes while editing the Bible for their arabian audience.

Did any of your previous prophets worshipped with music? NONE! Absolutely no evidence for it. Don't mistake hymns for music.

The followers later on added these strange practice into worship. Ends up with a rock band. You change your worship according to your whims and fancies. Your prophets, if they were to see how you worship today, would condemn you! And if you can travel to the future, you would not recognise, the future christians way of worship.

We Muslims have done it exactly the same way since Prophet Muhammad taught us how.

So go away now. Please decide which god/idol you want to clean today. Your god needs cleaning :laugh::laugh::laugh:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really you believe that? You believe David forced himself on someone's wife and then got her husband killed? Really? God's prophet is that wicked?

The islamic mahomet did that. So did his close islamic companions during their days of banditry. You and most moslems don't consider that to be wicked. Neither does the islamic god allah.

You should read the Bible to learn more about what God thinks about David taking someone's else wife for his own. Read 2nd Samuel Chapter 12 for yourself.

If you claim Quran was copied from the bible, then I'm sorry to call you an idiot again. Only a miniscule part of the Quran is similar, not copied. Parts about history of the prophets past.

The moslem quran is copied from the Bible and the Torah. The moslem quran used many old Biblical figures, modified the original story of Abraham sacrificing Issac to becoming Abraham sacrificing Ishmael. The Biblical stories predate islam by easily 1500 years at least. So, there's no factual basis for arabs to change that. Any changes made, especially swapping out characters, is an outright corruption of the Biblical text.

Did any of your previous prophets worshipped with music? NONE! Absolutely no evidence for it. Don't mistake hymns for music.

You need to read the Bible before making a dumb accusation like that. Your silly, shit-stirring keling preachers taught you that nonsense?

King David was well known to be a harpist. He even danced before God and his wife, daughter of Saul, despised him for it. (2nd Samuel 6 : 16)

Moses, Aaron and Miriam (sister of Moses. Mary ain't Moses' sister!!! quran scribes copied wrongly!) worshipped God with song and dancing.

Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord:

“I will sing to the Lord,
for he is highly exalted.
Both horse and driver
he has hurled into the sea.

2 “The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus Chapter 15 : 1 - 2

Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron’s sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrels and dancing. Miriam sang to them:

“Sing to the Lord,
for he is highly exalted.
Both horse and driver
he has hurled into the sea.”

Exodus Chapter 15 : 20 - 21

We Muslims have done it exactly the same way since Prophet Muhammad taught us how.

No. You did it exactly the same way taught by bukhari and other people compiled the hadith.

The main character of the hadith was muhammad. But it was certainly not narrated or written down by muhammad and his immediate scribes. The hadith were collected from all over centuries long after mahomet was gone.

moslems who lived before the hadith were compiled very likely prayed differently.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK JT. tomorrow is Sunday. Bow down before your idols. And confess to your bishops. Say 10 hail Marys, penance and the priest will forgive you. But remember, its the priest who forgave you, not the Creator. You will be question on the day of judgement why you are idolators and pagan.

Have you had your 3-in-1 coffee, oops, I mean trinity, this morning?