• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drunk guy pees in train before passing out on the floor - Guess the race?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that you'll fail IO course. Vomitting in public is NOD as police case, unless there's foul play suspected, e.g. got beaten up or poisoned until vomit. Just call ambulance if required and cleaners to clean it up. Legally, if the vomit caused damages, the owner or management of the facility and others affected or inconvenienced can seek civil compensation. However, how much can one person vomit out and how much damage can that do? Just get the cleaners to clean it up and write it off as bad luck. The legal fees are going to be multifold more expensive than just hiring cleaners to clean it up and forget it, even if the puke lands on your shirt.

Test you - throw money on the floor considered littering?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro GD,

depends on whether is it intentional or accidental ? depends on the 'intent' behind it?

anyway 'intention' is always very hard to prove.

am i correct?

Whether intentional or not, there was a case which the DJ 'buanged.' I think it was DJ Peter Lim. Can't recall the exact reasoning or words used but it has something to do with money not being rubbish or something like that. The ENV chap was directed to get his supervisor in court to testify but the latter freaked out when he heard it was DJ Peter Lim. DJ then 'buanged' case.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether intentional or not, there was a case which the DJ 'buanged.' I think it was DJ Peter Lim. Can't recall the exact reasoning or words used but it has something to do with money not being rubbish or something like that. The ENV chap was directed to get his supervisor in court to testify but the latter freaked out when he heard it was DJ Peter Lim. DJ then 'buanged' case.

Whether intentional or not, if the IO wants to fix him, he's done. :biggrin:

But don't worry, most IOs are not so free, they want such ikan bilis cases NOD a.s.a.p.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that you'll fail IO course. Vomitting in public is NOD as police case, unless there's foul play suspected, e.g. got beaten up or poisoned until vomit. Just call ambulance if required and cleaners to clean it up. Legally, if the vomit caused damages, the owner or management of the facility and others affected or inconvenienced can seek civil compensation. However, how much can one person vomit out and how much damage can that do? Just get the cleaners to clean it up and write it off as bad luck. The legal fees are going to be multifold more expensive than just hiring cleaners to clean it up and forget it, even if the puke lands on your shirt.

That asshole didn't just puke but peed inside the train like a dog. Oh yeah he's a m&d so let's let him off.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That asshole didn't just puke but peed inside the train like a dog. Oh yeah he's a m&d so let's let him off.

Let's put it crudely, there's a difference between taking out your dick to pee in public and peeing in your pants in public. If I was the IO in the former, I'd charge him for indecent exposure and at most, disorderly behavior. If in the latter, I'd just call ambulance to send him to hospital to check his bladder.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like local Ah Beng. Too young to be FT worker.
The person who post should give more info.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drunk_guy_pees_in_train_before_passing_out_on_the_floor-thumbnail.jpg

looks like ah neh ... am i right ? :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's put it crudely, there's a difference between taking out your dick to pee in public and peeing in your pants in public. If I was the IO in the former, I'd charge him for indecent exposure and at most, disorderly behavior. If in the latter, I'd just call ambulance to send him to hospital to check his bladder.

he took out his dick and peed in the train if you read the article again so it's plain obvious it's the former.