• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drivers. BEWARE of this car dealer

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I second you on that.

Unless the company insist that the staff acted outside of their job description. Even so, it is a problem within the organization. The company may need to file a police report against that employee and invoke the company's insurance to cover.

my same sentiment. i told the boss the same thing. but he just refuse to honor this deal. i think becoz the COE is up again and he think he might be able to fetch higher price.:mad:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
my same sentiment. i told the boss the same thing. but he just refuse to honor this deal. i think becoz the COE is up again and he think he might be able to fetch higher price.:mad:

Depending on how cheesed off you are... The way I see it, you have 2 options.

1) Speak to a lawyer and see what recourse you have.
2) Ask for a full refund and look for another vehicle.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal

i will ask CASE to help me get back the refund as i dont wish to talk to such ppl anymore. i'm looking for another vehicle now. thks

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my opinion. I might be wrong. If so, some bros please correct me.

Get back the $500 deposit and look for a new car. If even the sale goes through you might not know what the business owner may do to the car. Even if the contract is legally binding, I would suggest you skip this offer and find another one.

In the meantime, do look for another option from another dealer. :smile:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will ask CASE to help me get back the refund as i dont wish to talk to such ppl anymore. i'm looking for another vehicle now. thks

You need to pay CASE to look into your case. And all they can do is to mediate the issue.

My take is, give the company a call and ask for a full refund. Tell them that unless a full refund is made (have this documented, ie. send them an email) you will seek legal redress!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
This is my opinion. I might be wrong. If so, some bros please correct me.

Get back the $500 deposit and look for a new car. If even the sale goes through you might not know what the business owner may do to the car. Even if the contract is legally binding, I would suggest you skip this offer and find another one.

In the meantime, do look for another option from another dealer. :smile:

Good advice bro. I have a question though. If he looked for a new car and if the car market and thus prices had gone up since this sad saga of bro dari,

then can he also factor this when he seeks redress? I mean he would now have to pay more for something similar.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3rd option...chain up the gates pour kerosene and set fire.

Another typical day with yet another bad 2nd car dealer story...everyone got at least one classic story....all of them are like the SLS shops....same type of fuckers selling different shit and always looking for the next victim. Fly by night operators without ethics.

Now most main distributors got a preown section so pay a bit more to buy from them to avoid such headaches. Buying new cars as well as many of these dealers have branch out to doing parallel import of new cars...best to avoid them altogether.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, thks for the concern and advice.

I;m looking for case to get the refund back becoz when I msg him telling him my intention to reject his offer of buying that car at $94,000 and pay for the leather for ard $1900 and also get the deposit from him. But this bast@#D want me to sign a cancelation letter and indicate no further dispute is allow, of coz I won't want to sign such things.

As for claiming him for the amt that I might have to pay more, I might go small claim or seek lawyer advice.

Cheers

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all, thks for the concern and advice.

I;m looking for case to get the refund back becoz when I msg him telling him my intention to reject his offer of buying that car at $94,000 and pay for the leather for ard $1900 and also get the deposit from him. But this bast@#D want me to sign a cancelation letter and indicate no further dispute is allow, of coz I won't want to sign such things.

As for claiming him for the amt that I might have to pay more, I might go small claim or seek lawyer advice.

Cheers
The dishonest dealers are very 'experience' with lawyers. They know most victims will not go to the lawyers if the amount is not big as it will cost more to get a lawyer.
Only left with 2 choice. Bro NW one is good but can get into trouble.

1. Teach them a lesson. Pay for a lawyer and pursue all the way until you get back the refund even if the legal fees cost more than the refund amount.
2. LL and take it as an expensive lesson (Loss = -SGD 500)

As for the CASE, I doubt they can do much other than sending warning letters to these dishonest dealers. Meanwhile, start looking for a new dealer to resolve your urgent problem of getting a car.

Last edited:

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dishonest dealers are very 'experience' with lawyers. They know most victims will not go to the lawyers if the amount is not big as it will cost more to get a lawyer.
Only left with 2 choice. Bro NW one is good but can get into trouble.

1. Teach them a lesson. Pay for a lawyer and pursue all the way until you get back the refund even if the legal fees cost more than the refund amount.
2. LL and take it as an expensive lesson (Loss = -SGD 500)

As for the CASE, I doubt they can do much other than sending warning letters to these dishonest dealers. Meanwhile, start looking for a new dealer to resolve your urgent problem of getting a car.

Ya i think the most important thing now is to get another vehicle , the rest can wait.

cheers

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya i think the most important thing now is to get another vehicle , the rest can wait.

cheers

You have been posting this threads in other forums too I guess. I don't understand the reason unless you want to spread as you have an agenda. Maybe by attaching your receipt we will know what you are saying is the truth.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have been posting this threads in other forums too I guess. I don't understand the reason unless you want to spread as you have an agenda. Maybe by attaching your receipt we will know what you are saying is the truth.
Remember there used to be a thread on lousy SG companies/business but couldn't find it anymore. Perhaps, someone can start a thread again dedicated for such matters.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal

my purpose is to let more ppl to know of such unethical bsinessman ard. I really dont know how to post photo, if I know how, i will even post the police report statement that i have made. if its not true i will not post their names here. i have no other agenda.

cheers.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
my purpose is to let more ppl to know of such unethical bsinessman ard. I really dont know how to post photo, if I know how, i will even post the police report statement that i have made. if its not true i will not post their names here. i have no other agenda.

cheers.

hi TS,

you should post this at the car forums where you can reach your intended audience. you post here not much effect.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cheers.
every other 2nd hand car dealer is a crook....probably you already weighed your options and know there is no recourse.....so you launch your online campaign against them to justify your loss.....if you do not wish to go to extreme of burning down their shop....may i suggest cheaper relatively risk free and more cowardly ways to appease your anger. these will not get your money back but at least might pacify you emotionally.

1) post their phone numbers online offering sexual services
2) hang around the shop and scratch their cars or puncture the tires
3) splash paint on the shop, superglue their locks, cut their phoneline/elect, do damage to the shop
4) track down the personal info of the persons invovled and smear them/ their family

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my purpose is to let more ppl to know of such unethical bsinessman ard. i have no other agenda.cheers.

Well, seeking an answer is ok but to post their names and wrongdoings is a smear campaign. You might get hauled up and be sued if you do not win your case. SBF is not too bad but other Singapore-based forums is a no no. It is obvious you have an agenda by posting name of company and the people involved, whilst you are anonymous. If you can go to different sites to post your threads, it is not difficult to know how to post pictures in forums unless you cannot be bothered to learn.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. bro, conserve your energy and look for another vehicle.
3. just get back your deposit and learn from such incident.
4. there are plenty of such unscrupulous characters out there.
5. btw, i sold my vehicle to the same dealer two years ago.
6. back then, the deal went through pretty swiftly without a hitch.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every other 2nd hand car dealer is a crook....probably you already weighed your options and know there is no recourse.....so you launch your online campaign against them to justify your loss.....if you do not wish to go to extreme of burning down their shop....may i suggest cheaper relatively risk free and more cowardly ways to appease your anger. these will not get your money back but at least might pacify you emotionally.

1) post their phone numbers online offering sexual services
2) hang around the shop and scratch their cars or puncture the tires
3) splash paint on the shop, superglue their locks, cut their phoneline/elect, do damage to the shop
4) track down the personal info of the persons invovled and smear them/ their family
NW, the other party also have the TS particulars and address.