• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Thio palying with fire and getting burn

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try to be sneaky as the dark hand behind the scene but kana caught, now the fire is spreading beyond control, Highly educated Lawyer but lack common sense.

-------------------
4.32pm: Thio Su Mien? called the crowd hooligans. “You should be ashamed of yourself!”

4.31pm: Josie Lau wants to go through the constitutional amendments, somebody from the crowd asked her to step down till the vote count is completed as she may not be the President anymore.

4.10pm: The voting begins. Ballot boxes are being passed around.

4.07pm: Thio Su Mien forced to stop her speech. Crowd kept chanting - “We are Aware! We are Aware! We are Aware!!”

4.01pm: Thio Su Mien going to speak, crowd BOOED!!! “I believe I am a feminist mentor because…, please show some civility” (crowd kept interrupting). “Listen to me, I was….you have NO RESPECT FOR THE ELDERS” (BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) “I was the first female law dean..”

Z

Zombie

Try to be sneaky as the dark hand behind the scene but kana caught, now the fire is spreading beyond control, Highly educated Lawyer but lack common sense.

-------------------
4.32pm: Thio Su Mien? called the crowd hooligans. “You should be ashamed of yourself!”

4.31pm: Josie Lau wants to go through the constitutional amendments, somebody from the crowd asked her to step down till the vote count is completed as she may not be the President anymore.

4.10pm: The voting begins. Ballot boxes are being passed around.

4.07pm: Thio Su Mien forced to stop her speech. Crowd kept chanting - “We are Aware! We are Aware! We are Aware!!”

4.01pm: Thio Su Mien going to speak, crowd BOOED!!! “I believe I am a feminist mentor because…, please show some civility” (crowd kept interrupting). “Listen to me, I was….you have NO RESPECT FOR THE ELDERS” (BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) “I was the first female law dean..”

If she is a SBF forummer, she would be thinking: "I wish TeeKee is here with me now. :( "

:biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Thio, You are a real trouble maker, like most lawyers.

AWARE loss 90K
The new guard got spit on
Only winner is the Legal Counsel who is laughing his way to the bank.

8.11pm: Margaret Thomas asked the new exco to resign graciously which they say they will consider.

8.10pm: The new exco has LOST the mandate and confidence of its members!!

8.05pm: Results are out for resolution no 3: 1414 for yes and 761 for no!! Vote of no confidence passed!!

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

"BURN THE WITCH! BURN THE WITCH! BURN THE WITCH!"
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bad cook who tried to cook up stories will soon get cooked by the cooker. A branded cooker does not make Dr Thio a good cook, but thru her lies, she is a crook and not a cook.:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Thio, You are a real trouble maker, like most lawyers.
The Legal Counsel is the one laughing his way to the bank.

8.11pm: Margaret Thomas asked the new exco to resign graciously which they say they will consider.

8.10pm: The new exco has LOST the mandate and confidence of its members!!

8.05pm: Results are out for resolution no 3: 1414 for yes and 761 for no!! Vote of no confidence passed!!

Goodness Gracious me, lost the vote of no confidence and still want to hold on to president title. Are all christians like that?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodness Gracious me, lost the vote of no confidence and still want to hold on to president title. Are all christians like that?

To be fair, many Christians sign in and pay $40 today as new member just to Vote the new exco out.

So there are still good Christians out there.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is can also apply to Dirty Harry and his Cronies "You have not lost in the court of law, but in the court of opinion, so please GO!!

-----------------------------
8.20pm: Constance Singam gives the new exco 5 minutes to consider resigning.

8.16pm: Siew Kum Hong: "From Article 9 of Aware Constitution, the members of the general assembly have the right to remove Aware today."

8.15pm: Legal counsel: "Though the vote of confidence is not legal binding, the new exco should consider resigning. It is only courtesy and common sense to resign after losing in a vote of confidence."

8.14pm: "You have not lost in the court of law, but in the court of opinion, so please GO!!"

8.12pm: New Aware exco voted out during EGM, but still refuse to resign! Crowd refused and kept chanting: "resign, resign, resign!"

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run Road? Afraid of Personal Safety? Loss face? Go make Police Report?

-----------------
8.45pm: New exco nowhere to be seen. “We hereby declare that the new exco has now been removed!”

Z

Zombie

Run Road? Afraid of Personal Safety? Loss face? Go make Police Report?

-----------------
8.45pm: New exco nowhere to be seen. “We hereby declare that the new exco has now been removed!”

Wait for what? Dildo treatment?

Maybe already on the way to Changi Airport. :biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thioleban damn funny, calling the crowds hooligan,,,,, if hooligan, she kena bai roti already,,,

self appointed feminist mentor kena booed..... 1st woman law dean,,,, respect for elder,,,, hilarious ,,,,, did she actually said that? she has elder ez-link card or not? 1st woman dean in the world a? stupid bitch,,,,, there are already woman presidents already, and being proud of being just a law dean,,,,, feminist mentor to who huh? Josie and the pussies?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the new exco lost,,,,,,

Becos they wore RED,,,,, Thaksin lost because his guys wear RED,,,,, haahaha

Old Guards won because they wore white, color of the most powerful party (not pinky ass loong ok) like Thai, the most powerful person is king (yellow)

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thioleban damn funny, calling the crowds hooligan,,,,, if hooligan, she kena bai roti already,,,

self appointed feminist mentor kena booed..... 1st woman law dean,,,, respect for elder,,,, hilarious ,,,,, did she actually said that? she has elder ez-link card or not? 1st woman dean in the world a? stupid bitch,,,,, there are already woman presidents already, and being proud of being just a law dean,,,,, feminist mentor to who huh? Josie and the pussies?

Her delusional mindset is there for all to see, thinking so highly of herself, she is blinded and think God send her to save us all from hell.

Pity they keep checking in the wrong people to IMH.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 71 and with everyting in life going for her I wonder why she got herself so agitated with homo and lesbian issues. Maybe she is the reason why her daughter is still single.
What she and daughter need is a masculine mentor.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 71 and with everyting in life going for her I wonder why she got herself so agitated with homo and lesbian issues. Maybe she is the reason why her daughter is still single.
What she and daughter need is a masculine mentor.

Maybe she like to try out politics.

Using Dirty Harry's tactics, as long as it is legal, I win.
If's it's Illegal, I'll change constitutions to legalized it.

But she miss out the necessary supporting institutions to make it work, namely the courts, police, parliament, IMH, Army, election dept, ISD, media, Tamasick and a whole battalion of highly educated cronies.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think MM Lee must be fuming mad at FM Thio..
She has directly or indirectly tarnished the image and title of mentor..