• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro-Hamas protesters glue their hands to 6th Avenue, disrupting Pagan Thanksgiving Day Parade; Sinkieland muslims are under control to behave well

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nypost.com/2023/11/23/metro...social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=nypost

Excited New Yorkers and tourists packed the Big Apple sidewalks Thursday for the 97th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade — only for the festivities to grind to a halt when anti-Israel protestors glued their hands to the middle of 6th Avenue and covered themselves in fake blood.

The time-honored tradition kicked off on 77th and Central Park West at 8:30 a.m. to the boisterous cheers of bundled-up spectators waiting to catch a glimpse of classic balloons like Snoopy and Pikachu, as well as six new floats, including a Wonka-inspired chocolate float.

However, the family fun was abruptly interrupted at 11 a.m. when several protesters – wearing white jumpsuits emblazoned with inflammatory slogans such as “colonialism,” “ethnic cleansing” and “fascism” – forced the parade to be temporarily halted.

The demonstrators marched down 6th Avenue grasping a large sign reading, “Liberation for Palestine and Planet” and shouting anti-Israel slogans.

Police nabbing a protester. 7
Police nabbing a protester. FNTV
“Free Palestine! From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!” one of the protesters yelled, using a phrase widely accepted to be an antisemitic call to eradicate Israel.

00:09 04:00
Several then pretended to be dead on the ground while others walked around pouring fake blood over their heads – as a loud chorus of “boos” came from parade spectators.

The rowdy band of demonstrators then dramatically glued their hands to the asphalt.

Protesters demanding Liberation for Palestine and Climate at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. 7
Protesters demanding “Liberation for Palestine and Climate” at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. FNTV
A protester seen at the parade. 7
A protester seen at the parade. FNTV
Protesters demonstrating at the parade. 7
Protesters demonstrating at the parade. FNTV
As NYPD officers tried to move the group, one of the protesters cried: “I’m glued down I can’t get up.”

“We need a cease-fire,” he screeched while still being unglued and carted away. “The Palestinians deserve the right to return to their ancestral land.”

“There’s an ongoing genocide and our planet is dying,” another said.

The demonstrators continued chanting while some were placed in handcuffs. The NYPD confirmed that several were taken into custody but could not provide an exact number Thursday evening.

“It’s pissing me off,” complained a parade attendee named Greg, who was visiting from Philadelphia.

“Do it somewhere else. Not today, they’re ruining the parade. They super-glued their hands to the street. These people worked hard to be in this parade.”

Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz (D-Bronx) called the disruption “sick.”

“Protesters are disrupting a parade attended by thousands of children?! It’s beyond the pale,” Dinowitz told The Post. “They are pro-Hamas and anti-Jew. They are for the terrorists.”

Rabbi Joseph Potasnik, the executive vice chairman of the NY Board of Rabbis, also condemned the demonstration.

People being arrested during the incident. 7
People being arrested during the incident. FNTV
“No one at these protests ever seems to condemn Hamas. They fault the victims, not the perpetrators,” Potasnik said.

“History has taught us that hatred starts against the Jews but doesn’t end with the Jews. These people have no boundaries. They protest on the sabbath [and now] Thanksgiving.”

A Post employee who was enjoying the festivities with his 13-year-old son outside the News Corp building in Midtown said they had to retreat into the lobby of the building when several protestors in the crowd began getting disruptive – standing atop tall planters waving large Palestinian flags and shouting “genocide” and “how can you celebrate?”

But college students Courtney King, 22, and Sydney Francis, 21, were among those who didn’t let the chaos put a damper on their parade.

The pair of friends flew in from Florida to take in the festivities.

Pro-Palestinian protesters demonstrate during the 95th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, in Manhattan, on Nov. 23, 2023. 7
Pro-Palestinian protesters demonstrate during the 95th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, in Manhattan, on Nov. 23, 2023. REUTERS
“I came just for the parade. I’ve seen it on television so many times, I wanted to see it live and cross it off my bucket list,” King excitedly told The Post.

“Coming from Florida this would be a bit cold, but I feel like my spirits are high and it’s keeping me warm. The sun is out, it’s a beautiful day, exciting parade, and I’m loving it. I want to bring my family here the next time,” Francis added.

The foul attempt at ruining the day came after a poster, using a photo of model Bella Hadid at a pro-Palestinian rally a few years ago, advertised plans to disrupt the family event.

“We’re shutting down NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade,” said the disturbing poster.

Soon after the parade ended, at least 400 protesters then gathered at a pre-arranged meeting spot in Madison Square Park and marched toward Macy’s in nearby Herald Square, shutting down traffic as they shouted “Long Live Intifada” and “American public do you see? Your taxes fund our misery.”

Other chants included, “From Palestine to the Phillippines, stop the US war machine,” and “From Palestine to Mexico, all the walls have got to go.”

The protesters seen in the street on the parade route. 7
The protesters were seen in the street on the parade route. REUTERS
As cars on West 42nd Street between 7th Avenue were brought to a standstill, a protester jumped on top of a yellow cab with a Palestinian flag.

Another protester in a keffiyeh — a traditional black and white Arab scarf — leaned through the window and blasted the cab’s horn.

Other anti-Israel demonstrators masked in keffiyehs were also seen climbing a box truck on 6th Avenue to wave the Palestinian flag.

One masked woman in an “intifada” shirt held a holiday-themed sign saying: “What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side? I hear it’s genocide.”

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah....why dun have the Oct 7 Inspired Victory Parade style de woh?
Hamas took over twice the area of gaza in tbe attack. Even hamas was surprise how easy it was. eventually some went overboard and were killed instead of retreating back quickly into gaza. The actual hamas exercise started at 6.30 and ended by 10.30. Those who loiter after that were eterminated by idf and not part of the attacking force. They simply joined in. They loiter for hours in israel till the start of the music festival which i presume begins in the afternoon or evening.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Protesters demanding “Liberation for Palestine and Climate” at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. FNTV
A protester seen at the parade.

Might as well do this better...:

2-face-cum-bukkake-bijoto-yajiru-7.jpg