• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Lim Wee Kiak apologises and withdraws remarks!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dr. Lim Wee Kiat,

We are sorry too that your political career is about to end. I suggest you go back to what you are good at i.e. making money to uphold your ego-inflated dignity. You simply will not cut is as a member of parliament whose priority is to serve the nation and it's people and whose dignity money cannot buy.
Fuck his apology, tell everyone to boycott his clinic at Mt Alvernia.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Firstly, SPH takes everything they say as gospel.
Secondly, which part of it is joke? And which part of his speech is withdrawn?
Lastly, it is not funny. Bad joke.

In the last few decades, since went have the PAP made a joke in public to be published by the shit times? Even if it was a joke, than the article would have included the words "Dr. Lim jokingly said.................."

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
say.my.jpg

I thank all of you for your support but I think Dr. Lim is a betterer joker than me.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng remembers this good oldie song, "...till i started to cry, when the whole world is laughing, but i didn't see that the joke was on me, oh no..." :biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not see any word relating to "apology" or "sorry". So, where is the "apology"? Not even a I STAND CORRECTED.

He is just another of those snakeheads who cannot be trusted. Also, a parrot, from the manne of his uttering the outdated reasons on the need for high pay.

But then again, why should we be surprised - his mentor Vivian is of the same ilk.

hi there

1. bro, you are sharp man!
2. bingo too.
3. honest, that sheep meant every word it blah earlier.
4. joke, out of context are some of its way of getting out.
5. this is type of sheep being voted!
6. ball-less to admit.
7. sheep are always sheep, arrogant and heartless!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng ask dr lim, "what for say sorry when u have already taken out someone's right eye when he clearly stated left eye? ur stupid joke is not funny at all!":mad:"wait somebody plunged his knife into ur belly then say, "sorry, joking only!" how?":confused:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, it's not really surprising at all! Rather typical of the style that we have seen so far in many similar situations.

1st, the speaker denies making the statement by blaming others for misquoting him or taking the statement out of context and/or making light of the situation.

Then, the speaker makes some excuses by saying that the statement was meant as a joke or an unfortunate slip of the tongue, etc.

Finally cornered when outraged members of the public slammed & flamed the speaker for the statement, he backtracks & do some acrobatics by performing a somersault & U-turn & say sorry.

Is it any wonder that the public lose faith in such so-called well-educated, highly-paid "pubic servants" & doubt the sincerity of the so-called "apology"?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMHO, it's not really surprising at all! Rather typical of the style that we have seen so far in many similar situations.

1st, the speaker denies making the statement by blaming others for misquoting him or taking the statement out of context and/or making light of the situation.

Then, the speaker makes some excuses by saying that the statement was meant as a joke or an unfortunate slip of the tongue, etc.

Finally cornered when outraged members of the public slammed & flamed the speaker for the statement, he backtracks & do some acrobatics by performing a somersault & U-turn & say sorry.

Is it any wonder that the public lose faith in such so-called well-educated, highly-paid "pubic servants" & doubt the sincerity of the so-called "apology"?

hi there

1. the sheep's latest statement reflects kosong repent man!
2. to such specimen, everything must be measured and assessed in monetary terms.
3. to serve for monies!
4. apology, sorry, my foot.
5. well, the next betterer thing for the sheep to do is to cry loh!
6. in the public.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is that Hokkien phrase that refers to this type of bastards? Something about stuffing a prick in his mouth? If he keeps his mouth shut, no one will say he is dumb. Many PAP retards are like that - open their mouths thinking they are little LKYs and sticking their feet into them. Even LKY has to kio tolong, these little idiots must think they can run away.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Wow. I guess he was backed into a corner and had no other way out. I wonder if LHL reprimanded him?

This is hilarious.
He thought that he would get brownie points for saying that.
Unfortunately what he got was not brownies, but also brown. :biggrin:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tok cock. there is no word of regret or whatsoever, admitting his mistakes that hurts many in the country at the time when high MP pay is an issue.

His latest remarks shows how arrogant he is and still trying to cover his mistakes with more hurtful comments.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... open their mouths thinking they are little LKYs .....

I think so too. He thought transformation is on the way, and wanted to steal some limelight by cheonging first with the first bite on the hottest potato now still in the process of roasting by review Committee. But he fumbled! He should keep his mouth shut and let the review committee do its job and officially propose its recommendation later. Just as in any legal proceeding, there is a systematic process inplace and should be left to run its course. Any external interference is not only useless, but can invite unnecessary trouble. Hope this is a good lesson for him. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I do not see any word relating to "apology" or "sorry". So, where is the "apology"? Not even a I STAND CORRECTED.

He is just another of those snakeheads who cannot be trusted. Also, a parrot, from the manne of his uttering the outdated reasons on the need for high pay.

But then again, why should we be surprised - his mentor Vivian is of the same ilk.

Read again, its towards the end of his posting on facebook.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, I think u summed it up exactly.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think so too. He thought transformation is on the way, and wanted to steal some limelight by cheonging first with the first bite on the hottest potato now still in the process of roasting by review Committee. But he fumbled! He should keep his mouth shut and let the review committee do its job and officially propose its recommendation later. Just as in any legal proceeding, there is a systematic process inplace and should be left to run its course. Any external interference is not only useless, but can invite unnecessary trouble. Hope this is a good lesson for him. :biggrin:

He is the new MP, and he is trying to score points for his mentor Vivian the Chindian mah. That's why he says they all deserve the million $ salary. But backfired on him big time. Vivian the Chindian already called him to tell him to tiam tiam, the salary review
committee is already rigged anyway. So, They will still get paid a lot of money.