• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Lee Wei Ling : MY DEAR MAMA

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I awoke with a start, a while ago, from a dream. I looked at my watch. It was 4am.

It was a dream worth remembering, so I decided to write it down immediately. If I had not done so, I would not have been able to remember it later.

In my dream, I seemed to be simultaneously at home and outdoors at some unfamiliar place. Suddenly, a monster appeared and attacked me. I struggled with the monster but it matched me strength for strength. I did not utter a sound, nor was I frightened. Instead, I wrestled silently with it.

Suddenly my mother appeared. She walked towards us, but did not say anything either. Instead, she made a dismissive gesture and the monster turned tail and ran away.

If it was her father Sinkies will be happier. Why?

That would be Mama's way of tackling problems, I thought: no need for unnecessary words or actions; just do things quietly and effectively.

At that point, I woke up. I got up from the floor where I was sleeping and went into my mother's room to see how she was doing. She was sleeping peacefully. I am now back in my room recording what I can still remember of my dream - for a 'dream' indeed it was, as it cannot be classified as a nightmare.

For two years and three months already, my mother has been too weak to get out of bed. But in that brief moment in my dream, I saw her again as she had been - physically normal.

LKY would be bedridden for 2. 3 years. Best part he can hear but can't talk, can breadth but can't walk and next GE would be different without a ringleader dicator.

I wished I could have dreamt on, and after some time, together with Mama, vanquished the monster in the dream and then walked off together.

In dreams, everything seems possible. That my mother appeared magically in my dream did not surprise me - either while I was dreaming or when I awoke. This is because between Mama and me, there was always some form of telepathy.

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

>

I agree with your version. Let's see what happens in the next week.

>>>

Singapore

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story

Aug 30, 2010

Parliament to sit on Sept 15
PARLIAMENT will sit at 1.30pm on Sept 15, the Clerk of Parliament announced on Monday.

Wei Tuo Deva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The law of Karma for Dear Mama;

1) Into the realm of Heaven, without the other 5 defiliments but only Pride.

2) Into the realm of Asura, much jealousy and lesser of the other 5 defiliments.

3) Into the realm of Human, too much desire.

4) Into the realm of Hungry ghost, too much greed.

5) Into the realm of Animal, too much Ignorance.

6) Into the realm of Hell, too much Anger and Hatred.

We are all predestined to the various realms according to our own action, law of Karma. Only without Pride, Jealousy, Desire, Greed, Ignorance, Anger/Hatred can the final attainment of enlightenment be achieved.

Splendor of the higher being; Wisdom, Strength, Love and Compassion.

Om Mani Padme Hum. (The secret).

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fact: Mama is already brain-dead.

Fact: Children accepted the fact and wanted to turn off life support.

Fact: But Papa, suffering from Norman Bates' complex, refused and is still clinging on to a corpse.

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all i care, pray that cow head and horse faced coming knocking at his door:eek:

Fact: But Papa, suffering from Norman Bates' complex, refused and is still clinging on to a corpse.

M

Mdm Tang

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_boy

Mother's boy, also mummy's boy or mama's boy, is a term for a man who is excessively attached to his mother at an age when men are expected to be independent (e.g. live on their own, be economically independent). A mother's boy may be effete or effeminate, or might be perceived as being macho, or might have a personality disorder, such as avoidant personality disorder, or might be schizophrenic, so that the mother acts as a caretaker. In any case, a mother's boy cannot maintain a healthy partnership with a woman (Carruthers, 1998).

Being mother-bonded is sometimes seen as a sign of weakness, and has a social stigma attached to it in many places, although in other places it may be more acceptable or perceived as normal. A mother-bonded man is seen to give control of his own life to his mother, in exchange for a sense of security. If the mother has more than one son, then she will have, at the most, one mother's boy, usually the eldest or youngest son. The relationship between mother and mother's boy is thought to be "symbiotic": the mother enjoys controlling her mother's boy.

Alternatively, in recent years, some have begun using the term in a milder sense, merely meaning a man who is emotionally attached to his mother. Though this sense of the phrase is still uncommon compared to the original pejorative intent, mothers in particular may state their pride in their "mama's boy" sons. It is also occasionally used to describe an infant or toddler son who is unusually attached to his mother, even crying or resisting when the father attempts to care for him. In this sense, the 'mama's boy' designation carries little stigma, but is simply an observation of the young child's primary attachment.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_boy

Mother's boy, also mummy's boy or mama's boy, is a term for a man who is excessively attached to his mother at an age when men are expected to be independent (e.g. live on their own, be economically independent). A mother's boy may be effete or effeminate, or might be perceived as being macho, or might have a personality disorder, such as avoidant personality disorder, or might be schizophrenic, so that the mother acts as a caretaker. In any case, a mother's boy cannot maintain a healthy partnership with a woman (Carruthers, 1998).

Being mother-bonded is sometimes seen as a sign of weakness, and has a social stigma attached to it in many places, although in other places it may be more acceptable or perceived as normal. A mother-bonded man is seen to give control of his own life to his mother, in exchange for a sense of security. If the mother has more than one son, then she will have, at the most, one mother's boy, usually the eldest or youngest son. The relationship between mother and mother's boy is thought to be "symbiotic": the mother enjoys controlling her mother's boy.

Alternatively, in recent years, some have begun using the term in a milder sense, merely meaning a man who is emotionally attached to his mother. Though this sense of the phrase is still uncommon compared to the original pejorative intent, mothers in particular may state their pride in their "mama's boy" sons. It is also occasionally used to describe an infant or toddler son who is unusually attached to his mother, even crying or resisting when the father attempts to care for him. In this sense, the 'mama's boy' designation carries little stigma, but is simply an observation of the young child's primary attachment.

A friend of mine mother had a stroke and has been bedridden for 3 months and I can feel how the family is suffering now. The cost of mantaining the mother is $2,000 a month shared among the siblings of 3. And all have to juggle their time to take care of the frail father and the breathing corpse.

Ironically, quai lan people are make to suffer from stroke and become bedridden till death do him.her part. The mother was well known nasty and quai lan to her family and those who knew her in person.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dream is trying to tell Dr Lee something.

I'm not joking, but it means Mama is already gone. Mama's only worry is Dr Lee, and it was in fact a dream to bid Dr Lee farewell.

Sit tight.

BUMP Queen seok duk's excellent post slightly more than a month ago.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
BUMP Queen seok duk's excellent post slightly more than a month ago.

Wow....you still remember ?

Okay, now for my next prediction. LKY will follow her within 6 months from now.

KGC had been the source of LKY's energy, until she left. LKY has lost his 'mojo' forever. Just like OTC who left shortly after his wife's demise, men who draw energy from women will become a spent force when the source of their energy fizzles out.

LKY is devastated.

Today marks the beginning of many things. I suspect they will fall like a pack of cards. This is how the food chain works. LHL draws energy from LKY; LKY draws energy from KGC.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay, now for my next prediction. LKY will follow her within 6 months from now.

KGC had been the source of LKY's energy, until she left. LKY has lost his 'mojo' forever. Just like OTC who left shortly after his wife's demise, men who draw energy from women will become a spent force when the source of their energy fizzles out.

LKY is devastated.

Today marks the beginning of many things. I suspect they will fall like a pack of cards. This is how the food chain works. LHL draws energy from LKY; LKY draws energy from KGC.

you are right, good analysis.

may I have permission to use your post, I want to submit it to Strait Times. :biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right, good analysis.

may I have permission to use your post, I want to submit it to Strait Times. :biggrin:

Don't sabo me.:biggrin:

But lets not forget in the dream KGC relieved Dr Lee from the monster, i.e. she took the monster with her.

The monster, according to my previous interpretation, is the power behind the rise of the Lees.