• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D'pristine

synergic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is newly launched D'pristine Medini Iskandar - any good? potentials?

Mall of Medini  phases-page-001.jpg

Mall of Medini by UEM Land.

Phase 2 will be designed to cater to the sports-centric, teenagers, and the young at heart, focusing on recreational and activity-inspired spaces such as an ice skating rink, laser tag arena, rock climbing walls, indoor karting track, and more.

synergic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is newly launched D'pristine Medini Iskandar - any good? potentials?

Phase 3 will provide art and cultural spaces dedicated dance studios, fitness centres, art school, boutique galleries and experimental theatre.

Phase 4 will complete the big picture with the entertainment based big box retail, bowling alleys, multiple cineplexes, and experiential dining.
An Architectural Design Competition for the design of the subsequent phases, featuring Malaysia’s most renowned architects is currently in its
final stages, and the design will be unveiled in the near future.

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree medini mall is nothing much at the moment. Most of the stall are restaurants. When D'pristine is build and empire is done, it can be quite busy. There is also a furniture mall.

But just unsure how will be the security like? With shopping mall and hotel together.

is there a 3 tier security system for d'pristine?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of recreational, shopping and leisure developments but not as much manufacturing and commercial elements.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry wrong development.....

i feel that the car park not included part will come back to haunt all buyers in future......

why huh? different from sg condos, some condo in malaysia you have to buy the parking space separately, the carpark lot is fixed for your apartment unit. it is not that uncommon. 15k RM for a carpark lot was the going rate in KL some years back. depending on the developer in malaysia, you may be alloted one / two parking bay. ie the lot is tie to your apartment unit no (ie included in the SPA). So either developer will sell you a unit with parking lot, or just the unit & you pay extra to secure the lot. Also, you may buy the parking lot later ie after VP, subject to availability. i remmber back in 2004 i was looking at a waldorf unit at hartamas, i had the option to buy with or without carpark lot. Not sure if there is a quota on no of parking you can buy depending on your unit size... anyway, don't see the major problem?

Last edited:

synergic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all the phases of Mall of Medini completed by 2017, the only big car park available would be the Legoland open air car park.
Legoland and Mall of Medini shoppers will probably park at D'Pristine mall covered carpark. Don't see Mall of Medini building underground
or muilt story carpark. 3000 lots at weekend maybe quite pack.

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If all the phases of Mall of Medini completed by 2017, the only big car park available would be the Legoland open air car park.
Legoland and Mall of Medini shoppers will probably park at D'Pristine mall covered carpark. Don't see Mall of Medini building underground
or muilt story carpark. 3000 lots at weekend maybe quite pack.

if all the 3000+ are 95% utilised, i would be more than happy... that area would be crowded and packed, D'pristine price would go up by at least 30-40% by then. anyway i believe residents would have priority to book the parking lots.

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The S&P will be in end Oct. Public bank is an approved bank with still pending DIBS approval.
Public bank is pending for months... so do the other banks. Can i purchase without DIBS? I called MCT directly, they said this is a fully DIBS project, cannot.

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually very worry about DIBS... dont know how realisable is MCT... they have too many ongoing projects...