• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo issues "dun anyhow judge CHC" statement - he's scared of mega churches?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not absolutely nec for him to come out with such a statement. Singaporeans are grown ups. They know when individuals are targeted for crimes committed and when a religion is persecuted. So nannyish of him to treat us all like idiots.

He's doing the same if a group of Muslims are arrested for terror plots and he wants to assure the rest that the govt is not against Islam.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This time round no VVIP come out to support him? Say $23million is just a Cashew nut...

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just another very ugly sheep trying to "pacify".
3. seeking media attention or what!
4. i don't need some dafter sheep or running dog telling me what i should do or read about.
5. i am straight, bonk any appropriate woman that comes along!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 'What do you think' can be the new catchphrase to use on unsuspecting targets.

Examples:

McDonald's cashier: Do you want to upsize?
You: What do you think?

Hawker stall owner: Do you want chilli?

Street ambusher: Hi, would you like to do a survey?

Friend: Can you lend me some money?

Waitress: Are you ready to make an order, sir?

Wife: Do you have a mistress?

A more accurate analogy would be for the service providers to ask the consumer the question instead.

Patient: Doctor Teo, is my tumour benign or cancerous?

Doctor Teo: What do you think? :confused:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The point is why is there a need for him to issue that statement. It is also big headline in the ST.

Is there more to it than what we know or is told?:rolleyes:

im sure that idiot have friends in that church ...in order not to pissed them off ...he blindly give out that stateman :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How an organization or country perform is dependent on the leaders. Unless someone now saying otherwise. Then must pay cut PAP leaders as they have no contribution to the country.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How an organization or country perform is dependent on the leaders. Unless someone now saying otherwise. Then must pay cut PAP leaders as they have no contribution to the country.

Maybe one day someone should ask them what the role of government is. What are they paid the highest ministerial salaries in the world for. KNN everything also you die your own business and self-reliance. If they truly believe in the virtue of self-reliance, why the fuck do they need so much $$ from the peasants that they so despise? :rolleyes:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe one day someone should ask them what the role of government is. What are they paid the highest ministerial salaries in the world for. KNN everything also you die your own business and self-reliance. If they truly believe in the virtue of self-reliance, why the fuck do they need so much $$ from the peasants that they so despise? :rolleyes:

What do you think?