• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Downtown East murder: This is what actually happened

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/916132-downtown-east-murder-what-actually-happened.html

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD itxtvisited="1">Downtown East murder : This is what actually happened. DannyDanny Yesterday, 07:42 PM </TD><TD vAlign=top width=310 align=right itxtvisited="1">#1 (permalink) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></ itxtvisited="1">
Just found out the true story behind it. Please dont ask me how i know. My motive is just to share with you guys, and expose how the media lie to us.

Here are a few facts we need to establish.

1-This case has nothing to do with staring.

2-Darren is also in a gang

3-The other gang already targeted Darren for a very long time.

4- Darren was also carrying a chopper.

So lets say The attackers are from gang A and darren and his friends are from gang B.

Gang B was at downtown east hanging around. GangA knew Darren is going to be there , that is why they are carrying choppers. And also because Darren's Gang(b) "claims" Downtown east as their territory.

GangA found Darren and his friend but they aim Darren alone because he is their main target. At first it was just a normal beating. Their intention was to teach Darren a lesson. Then some of Darrens gang members ran to call for backup and some of them ran to get weapons.

When the beating was over, GangA walked off. Darren went to grab his weapon and call his backups. They found GangA and Darren provoked them again, not knowing that all his friends actually dont have any weapon and all their rivals has weapon with them.

So he act hero, took out his weapon and shouted at them "LAI LA" then GangA also withdrew their weapons. When Darren's friend saw them with weapons, all of them ran.

Darren thought his friends would stay behind him and fight together but when he turn around, all of them already ran. Darren tried to run too but ended up hitting the glass and fall down, hence getting chopped.

After Darren was chopped, those attackers went to book a challet. The police tracked them down and raided their challet. One guy jumped from the 3rd floor and fall into a 1m deep swimming pool injuring himself (fail) while the others got caught.

From my source, Darren is the most guai lan in that group and always provoking others.

Do dont listen to all the crap the media is telling you. Like Darren being a good guy, that the incident was because of staring and all the other bullshit. I know which gangs Darren and the attackers belong to but i dont wish to disclose it.

Again, dont ask me where i get all this information. I hope this is not an /arrest me thread. =S

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claim territory?? Then they should do it at the election dept mah.....

Bunch of dumb kids...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come can know so much if witness is just a bystander? Even know their intentions - that Darren was the actual target? maybe he is one of the gang B, or even A.

An eye -witness can only tell what he saw, not what they felt, or thought or intended.

I smell a chopped rat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come can know so much if witness is just a bystander? Even know their intentions - that Darren was the actual target? maybe he is one of the gang B, or even A.

An eye -witness can only tell what he saw, not what they felt, or thought or intended.

I smell a chopped rat.

agreed....on the eye-witness post .

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS may have told some truth about it.

no matter what, I simply cannot believe a simple "staring incident" can provoke this ah bengs to chop another ah beng in a shopping mall in daylight.

It must be more than a "staring incident", most likely there is some history between them. It was also reported that Darren's friends who managed to escape also have police records for rioting.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
They really should teach this in module 101 - Starting off as a gangster in Sumseng University.

1. If you chop someone, there is a high chance he/she will die.

2. If that person dies, there is a fucking high chance you are going to get hang.

R

redlightmeansgo

Common sense will tell you no one with half a brain will be carrying a chopper not unless you are armed to fight.

What were these kids doing with choppers at a holiday resort? To chop meat for a barbecue?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why 154th wants to hide if this incident has nothing to do with MIWs

What does it got to do with MIWs? :confused:

Common sense will tell you no one with half a brain will be carrying a chopper not unless you are armed to fight.

What were these kids doing with choppers at a holiday resort? To chop meat for a barbecue?

That's as valid a reason as hawkers carrying choppers in their vehicles. :biggrin:

It's up to the prosecution to prove otherwise, e.g. number of people carrying choppers outside the pit or chalet for food preparation etc.

gunas

SAF should issue some grenades to all these youth gangster. And pree-arrange SAFTI live firing area for them to reslove their territorial issue once and for all.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does it got to do with MIWs? :confused:

That's as valid a reason as hawkers carrying choppers in their vehicles. :biggrin:

It's up to the prosecution to prove otherwise, e.g. number of people carrying choppers outside the pit or chalet for food preparation etc.

Furthermore, the prosecution must prove if there was intention to kill or for self-defense when in possession of said choppers...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What can they actually gain from "their territory"?

They think they gain face and reputation. Maybe dominance.

These are stupid chaps. Surely one cannot collect protection money from the shops there. So, their action was silly coz their brain size is that of a pea.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not one will chop ypu when star at them > maybe slapo on the face only.
Somemore why the attacker have they knife- mean that they already have a target to hit that Darren must have provoke them.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think they gain face and reputation. Maybe dominance.

These are stupid chaps. Surely one cannot collect protection money from the shops there. So, their action was silly coz their brain size is that of a pea.

They cannot get money from the shops is true but...... Heard from some shop owners in other parts of singapore that these gangs will go to any shop and make a fool out of themselves to chase away customers or mess up the shop. In return if they get freebies like drinks or food they would leave the shop alone.