• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donating To Charities Is Retarded, Donate To Pastor Kong Instead!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you donate to charities, you are giving your money away to stupid old people, retarded young children and all the other losers in society and you will get nothing in return from these riff raffs.

But, when you donate generously to Pastor Kong, you have secured a place in Heaven and can be assured you will have a great afterlife. Even on Earth, donating to Pastor Kong will help you to enjoy Heaven on Earth for being a generous CHC donor, you will get to know many rich and powerful friends, select from a wide selection of beautiful young gals who would be desperate to be your wife, build a powerful network of business contacts and Spiritual help when you get into trouble (just ask Singapore's greatest director Jack Neo:wink:)

I have personally never donated even a single cent to the losers of society for they make me sick!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Don't be a retard and donate to Charity, make the wise choice and donate to Pastor Kong and your return will be at least a 1000-fold!

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you donate to charities, you are giving your money away to stupid old people, retarded young children and all the other losers in society and you will get nothing in return from these riff raffs.

But, when you donate generously to Pastor Kong, you have secured a place in Heaven and can be assured you will have a great afterlife. Even on Earth, donating to Pastor Kong will help you to enjoy Heaven on Earth for being a generous CHC donor, you will get to know many rich and powerful friends, select from a wide selection of beautiful young gals who would be desperate to be your wife, build a powerful network of business contacts and Spiritual help when you get into trouble (just ask Singapore's greatest director Jack Neo:wink:)

I have personally never donated even a single cent to the losers of society for they make me sick!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Don't be a retard and donate to Charity, make the wise choice and donate to Pastor Kong and your return will be at least a 1000-fold!

The last I heard your mother is collecting cartons in HDB estate to make a living, bad boy. .. hell has a VIP room reserved for you !

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proverbs 13:7

There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing:
there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

*Heavenly Riches vs Worldly Riches.
*Satan, Lies, Hypocrisy, Greed, Self-Gain, Soul-lessness.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proverbs 13:7

There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing:
there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

*Heavenly Riches vs Worldly Riches.
*Satan, Lies, Hypocrisy, Greed, Self-Gain, Soul-lessness.

You blasphemous gay dog

God's messenger on Earth Pastor Kong has blessed me and many at CHC by making us rich, smart and powerful. Stupid poor people like youself are the accursed and will burn in Hell for all of eternity!