• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald Trump tells United Nations to hold China Accountable For COVID-19

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
go back to ur kampong lah.....bodoh.....talk so much yet u keep on hanging around and hanging around chink cities begging for any scraps or jobs u can find.......KL,johor all build by chink prosperity and chink determination......
just like singapore......without the chinese since stamford raffles.......singapore will just be another undeveloped shythole like the rest of malaysia,like all the other british shythole colonies......

have u read the book "the malay dillemma"? ur beloved Mahatir wrote it, a great piece of literature, 3.9/5 on goodreads.com.......didnt take that man to be an intellectual himself.....not bad,how many people have written entire books themselves in Singapore or malaysia.....not even LKY....

man even the introduction first couple of pages is exquisite........dr mahatir is quite a good writer himself.......i must admit,there is some talent in malaysia, talent not even Singapore has......

time for some bedtime story......

this should be read to every malay child for years instead of that quran.
STFU yellow fucktard. The other day I roasted you, can you recall? You want some more roasting? And you are stupid enough to think I am Malay. You dumb motherfucker. But I will always stand by the minorities here be it Malay, Indian or Others. So fuck you and your yellow dipshit family.. you snake head

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MY EARLY THOUGHTS on problems affecting the Malays were fi rst set down in arguable form in response to a challenge made by Professor Ungku Aziz, Professor of Economics (now Vice-Chancellor) of the University of Malaya. In 1966, at a seminar in Kuala Lumpur discussing the reasons for the poor examination performance of Malay students, I brought up the question of hereditary and environmental infl uence as being among the factors contributing towards the problem. Admittedly a lot of other factors such as education policy, poor facilities, inadequate and inadequately trained teachers play a part in producing the high percentage of failures among Malay students. But, in my view, hereditary and environmental factors cannot be dismissed lightly. This view was generally disapproved by the seminar participants and in particular by Professor Ungku Aziz, because it was thought to imply that Malays are by nature inferior, and that this inferiority is hereditary and consequently permanent. This is not what the writer implied or concluded. The intention was to spotlight certain intrinsic factors which retard the development of the Malays, particularly those which can be corrected. If it is known and admitted that there are certain practices which are harmful, then it would be easier to suppress them. Generally speaking, modern ideas on the evolution of man are not acceptable to Muslims and therefore to Malays. But even Malays admit that certain characteristics are passed from parents to

offspring. “Bapak borek, anak berintek” is a well-known Malay saying which means “A spotted father begets a speckled son”. The meaning is obvious. If this is so for an individual, then hereditary infl uence must play a role in the development of a collection of individuals which constitutes a race. What is not generally known by the Malays is the effect of inbreeding. In this book I have explained how the laws of genetics, which govern the transmission of hereditary characteristics, are affected adversely by inbreeding and other marriage practices. There has been a lot of scientifi c thinking on the subject of inbreeding and the effect on human society. Cyril Dean Darlington, a British geneticist, in his book The Evolution of Man and Society, takes the extreme view that the evolution of human society is the product of genes. According to him, civilizations fl ourish and decay in obedience to genetic decrees. He pointed out that once a ruling class fi xed itself in power, it sought to conserve that power by inbreeding, thus denying the infusion of fresh stock. It was this habit, according to Darlington, that expedited the decline of the Pharoahs, the Ptolemies and the Caesars. This interesting hypothesis is perhaps too extreme to be generally accepted even by non-Muslims. In any case, Darlington was referring mainly to incest, a practice which is unknown among the Malays. However, the modern defi nition of inbreeding includes marriage between fi rst cousins and other close relatives, a practice fairly common among the Malays. Hereditary infl uence also produces an adverse effect in a society which, abhorring celibacy, insists that everyone, fi t or unfi t, should marry. Thus, the deformed in mind and body are somehow paired off to reproduce. While it must be admitted that inbreeding is not general among the

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY EARLY THOUGHTS on problems affecting the Malays were fi rst set down in arguable form in response to a challenge made by Professor Ungku Aziz, Professor of Economics (now Vice-Chancellor) of the University of Malaya. In 1966, at a seminar in Kuala Lumpur discussing the reasons for the poor examination performance of Malay students, I brought up the question of hereditary and environmental infl uence as being among the factors contributing towards the problem. Admittedly a lot of other factors such as education policy, poor facilities, inadequate and inadequately trained teachers play a part in producing the high percentage of failures among Malay students. But, in my view, hereditary and environmental factors cannot be dismissed lightly. This view was generally disapproved by the seminar participants and in particular by Professor Ungku Aziz, because it was thought to imply that Malays are by nature inferior, and that this inferiority is hereditary and consequently permanent. This is not what the writer implied or concluded. The intention was to spotlight certain intrinsic factors which retard the development of the Malays, particularly those which can be corrected. If it is known and admitted that there are certain practices which are harmful, then it would be easier to suppress them. Generally speaking, modern ideas on the evolution of man are not acceptable to Muslims and therefore to Malays. But even Malays admit that certain characteristics are passed from parents to
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF.. that's all I can hear fucking lizard fucked by a dog

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
im slightly worried for u......have ur parents ever send u for iq testing?ur iq might be lower than a pinoy's......

do u often think of beating children until they become gong dai?very strange thought to have,i dont think i have ever thought about that once in my life.......not only ur borderline retarded i think u might be suffering from impulsive control disorder and may be a danger to urself and others around u.

then again what do u expect from half the people that support trump........

i worried for u too.worried ur evil bad karma will lead u to hell... hahaha!support a evil nation who let out virus to make us problem.and a scum like you try hard to defend ur stupid ccp....

show that u are just a SCUM OF THE EARTH.I SOOO WORRIED FOR U ...COS HELL AWAITING U.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STFU yellow fucktard. The other day I roasted you, can you recall? You want some more roasting? And you are stupid enough to think I am Malay. You dumb motherfucker. But I will always stand by the minorities here be it Malay, Indian or Others. So fuck you and your yellow dipshit family.. you snake head

yes yes roasting.....lmao.

if u arent malay,wtf u cry so much about malay land and singapore belonging to malaysia?

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
go back to ur kampong lah.....bodoh.....talk so much yet u keep on hanging around and hanging around chink cities begging for any scraps or jobs u can find.......KL,johor all build by chink prosperity and chink determination......
just like singapore......without the chinese since stamford raffles.......singapore will just be another undeveloped shythole like the rest of malaysia,like all the other british shythole colonies......

have u read the book "the malay dillemma"? ur beloved Mahatir wrote it, a great piece of literature, 3.9/5 on goodreads.com.......didnt take that man to be quite an intellectual himself.....not bad,how many people have written entire books themselves in Singapore or malaysia.....not even LKY....

man even the introduction first couple of pages is exquisite........dr mahatir is quite a good writer himself.......i must admit,there is some talent in malaysia, talent not even Singapore has......

fug u scum. scum like u must be malaysian chinese or some ah beng who dun study well and becum a lowly scum with low iq ....

see how u argue... really can feel pity for ur parents.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

have u read the book "the malay dillemma"? ur beloved Mahatir wrote it, a great piece of literature, 3.9/5 on goodreads.com.......didnt take that man to be quite an intellectual himself.....not bad,how many people have written entire books themselves in Singapore or malaysia.....not even LKY....

wumao go to hell.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

offspring. “Bapak borek, anak berintek” is a well-known Malay saying which means “A spotted father begets a speckled son”. The meaning is obvious. If this is so for an individual, then hereditary infl uence must play a role in the development of a collection of individuals which constitutes a race. What is not generally known by the Malays is the effect of inbreeding. In this book I have explained how the laws of genetics, which govern the transmission of hereditary characteristics, are affected adversely by inbreeding and other marriage practices. There has been a lot of scientifi c thinking on the subject of inbreeding and the effect on human society. Cyril Dean Darlington, a British geneticist, in his book The Evolution of Man and Society, takes the extreme view that the evolution of human society is the product of genes. According to him, civilizations fl ourish and decay in obedience to genetic decrees. He pointed out that once a ruling class fi xed itself in power, it sought to conserve that power by inbreeding, thus denying the infusion of fresh stock. It was this habit, according to Darlington, that expedited the decline of the Pharoahs, the Ptolemies and the Caesars. This interesting hypothesis is perhaps too extreme to be generally accepted even by non-Muslims. In any case, Darlington was referring mainly to incest, a practice which is unknown among the Malays. However, the modern defi nition of inbreeding includes marriage between fi rst cousins and other close relatives, a practice fairly common among the Malays. Hereditary infl uence also produces an adverse effect in a society which, abhorring celibacy, insists that everyone, fi t or unfi t, should marry. Thus, the deformed in mind and body are somehow paired off to reproduce. While it must be admitted that inbreeding is not general among the
you know i actually think you have mental problems. i am not kidding. i would seek care. if you cannot see reality that is the definition of insanity, and you, are insane.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

tokkkk soooo muchhhh cok and in the end ....your china chinese ccp did more silly stupid things then our malay and indian bros.

SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR CHINA CCP.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know i actually think you have mental problems. i am not kidding. i would seek care. if you cannot see reality that is the definition of insanity, and you, are insane.

this low iq kid confirm got mentality issue.suspect cum out from mental hospital before.maybe from young abuse by his parents until becum such a poor thing.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad mouthing Chinese and China is safer, try bad mouthing Muslim and Allah if u HV balls....

Keep yr mouth shut if u hv no balls..

The biggest mess created by these 4 fucks
1. United States-> basically a modern day thug. Wants to rule the world by pitting one against the other but always backfires. Biggest fuck up after Vietnam war was allowing China to join WTO
2. Russia -> basically a drunk mother fucker dog shit country. Rules its people using an iron fist but has a soft foreign policy. Only sells weapons to other countries for huge benefits.
3. China -> New dog in the cage. Barks too loud. Its followers think China is the future of the world (suck my dick please). Learn chinese? I rather learn Ethiopian. Super virus spreader and its culture is based on street shitting and burning trash. Acts as a bully against weak such as Uyghur, Tibetans and Mongolians but hides like a dog against bigger animals.
4. United Kingdom -> I have no words to describe this classic scum of the world. Basically it has a special place in hell map.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad mouthing Chinese and China is safer, try bad mouthing Muslim and Allah if u HV balls....

Keep yr mouth shut if u hv no balls..
You sound like a fucking parrot with limited vocabulary. Please go pleasure yourself. I don't wanna be too rude today.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak yrslf. No shame keep harping bad mouth China and Chinese, but balless when come to bad mouthing Muslim and Allah....

You sound like a fucking parrot with limited vocabulary. Please go pleasure yourself. I don't wanna be too rude today.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Since U hv a provocatively habit to bad mouthing China and Chinese becos is safer. But come to Muslim and Allah yr balls drop..
Go fuck yourself ... tons of your chinks are lining up forming queue outside the mask collection machines. When it's free, the first people in the line are chinks.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, shamless you.

Bad mouthing Chinese and China is safer. Try bad-mouthing Muslim and Allah if u HV balls...

Go fuck yourself ... tons of your chinks are lining up forming queue outside the mask collection machines. When it's free, the first people in the line are chinks.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, shamless you.

Bad mouthing Chinese and China is safer. Try bad-mouthing Muslim and Allah if u HV balls...
1601017841403.png