• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald Trump tells United Nations to hold China Accountable For COVID-19

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf this trump is literally spinning shit and telling lies.....claiming fake news is one thing,but making false accusations?

i had no idea shutting down wuhan province constitutes as shutting down domestic and allowing international flights,wuhan was ground zero obviously their move was to isolate wuhan first,instead of shutting down the entire country......

falsely declare?it was the early days of the outbreak,who were they to know whats false or not false?

news of wuhan had been coming out of china since jan,USA had more than 2 months to prepare yet they choose to do nothing.......

and looked at how USA handled the epidemic.......2 months after declaring lockdown 1 million infected and the epidemic still going strong.......u know those ang mohs are just not taking it seriously and farking around.......

fug chiu u knoe.mr wumao

how the world or usa deal with virus within their country is one thing.how ur ccp put out virus accidentally or not is another thing.

how i discipline my kids for not listening to me to wear mask to avoid virus is my problem.

now my problem is how to bring you wumao to court for spreading virus through intention....orrr no intention.

my job is to bring u to court.the judge job is to find evidence how virus get out from your hand.

mr wumao...understood???

i beat your son till he becum gong dai.

so if u call police..i tell police ..not my fault.is ur bloody wumao son fault for being weak to let me bully and beaten up.is that wat u mean for usa???

lol i laugh at ur stupid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure the USA has gathered enough evidence to indict China, also its Five Eyes allies. Japan and India are also doing their own investigations. :cool:

The truth will be out eventually. :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese should stopeating pork to curb spread of diseases.

Pork or no pork is irrelevant when you have a national plan to develop deadly viruses in a lab, and the geopolitical ambition to use biological warfare as a means to bring other countries to their knees, so they can beg you for vaccines, masks and medical equipment. :cool:

By the way, China collaborated with Pakistan in such a way... I'm sure there is no pork in Pakistan. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure the USA has gathered enough evidence to indict China, also its Five Eyes allies. Japan and India are also doing their own investigations. :cool:

The truth will be out eventually. :thumbsup:

Trump will declare CCP a terrorist organization and Xi Jinping will be the next Osama bin Laden. Taiwan will likely be nuclear bombed by Xi Jinping as retaliation against Vegetable English for colluding with the US to attack PLA.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pork or no pork is irrelevant when you have a national plan to develop deadly viruses in a lab, and the geopolitical ambition to use biological warfare as a means to bring other countries to their knees, so they can beg you for vaccines, masks and medical equipment. :cool:

By the way, China collaborated with Pakistan in such a way... I'm sure there is no pork in Pakistan. :biggrin:

our higher up still side with see see pee leh...!!! how ah???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump will declare CCP a terrorist organization and Xi Jinping will be the next Osama bin Laden. Taiwan will likely be nuclear bombed by Xi Jinping as retaliation against Vegetable English for colluding with the US to attack PLA.

Doubt that will happen. China is a paper tiger, its military prowess is exaggerated. But it does talk a good game in its propaganda.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

see see pee emperor xi idiolise evil mao.

how good can this fugger be.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then they will learn some very hard lessons. Greed and fear do really mess up one's rational thinking. :biggrin:

not forgetting lots of ccp agents..spies operating in sg already.with our so close to ccp higher up...our media ..chinese n english mediacok already siding with see see pee...everyday can read their pro ccp news ...

our uni more then half are their ccp students...alot of converted ccp sgrean still loyal to ccp....

alot of sg men married ccp woman...

then ccp massage girls....beer girl.... ktv girl....all here to influence our aunties uncles to believe usa is the one make the virus and usa is the big evil bully and not ccp.

sad to know ... really last time being a hardcore anti communist country to now a pro communist .

Last edited:

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see who are the china PRs and new citizens here
These chinks better don't appear in front of me and defend china. I will pull out my fucking dagger and stab them right in the chest .. one less chink to pollute to world. I swear if a war ever breaks out, first thing I will do is chink hunting.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
These chinks better don't appear in front of me and defend china. I will pull out my fucking dagger and stab them right in the chest .. one less chink to pollute to world. I swear if a war ever breaks out, first thing I will do is chink hunting.
Sobbing’ Chinese soldiers on way to India border cause China-Taiwan media war

‘Sobbing’ Chinese soldiers on way to India border cause China-Taiwan media war

A group of Chinese soldiers crying inside a bus. Photograph:( Twitter )

Sep 23, 2020, 05.28 PM (IST)

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Yankees have done far, far, far worse all across the world, in most continents. Including Asia, Latin America. I include the wider Middle East in Asia as most of the world do.

North Africa, Subsahran Africa, not spared either.

All in all. First, we need to hold Yankees accountable.

But Tiongs or slanties got no brains for that. They can't think out of the box.

Their only achievements are copy-paste.

Copy cats only know copy-paste.

And that's why they are always 2nd tier at best.
The biggest mess created by these 4 fucks
1. United States-> basically a modern day thug. Wants to rule the world by pitting one against the other but always backfires. Biggest fuck up after Vietnam war was allowing China to join WTO
2. Russia -> basically a drunk mother fucker dog shit country. Rules its people using an iron fist but has a soft foreign policy. Only sells weapons to other countries for huge benefits.
3. China -> New dog in the cage. Barks too loud. Its followers think China is the future of the world (suck my dick please). Learn chinese? I rather learn Ethiopian. Super virus spreader and its culture is based on street shitting and burning trash. Acts as a bully against weak such as Uyghur, Tibetans and Mongolians but hides like a dog against bigger animals.
4. United Kingdom -> I have no words to describe this classic scum of the world. Basically it has a special place in hell map.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fug chiu u knoe.mr wumao

how the world or usa deal with virus within their country is one thing.how ur ccp put out virus accidentally or not is another thing.

how i discipline my kids for not listening to me to wear mask to avoid virus is my problem.

now my problem is how to bring you wumao to court for spreading virus through intention....orrr no intention.

my job is to bring u to court.the judge job is to find evidence how virus get out from your hand.

mr wumao...understood???

i beat your son till he becum gong dai.

so if u call police..i tell police ..not my fault.is ur bloody wumao son fault for being weak to let me bully and beaten up.is that wat u mean for usa???

lol i laugh at ur stupid.

im slightly worried for u......have ur parents ever send u for iq testing?ur iq might be lower than a pinoy's......

do u often think of beating children until they become gong dai?very strange thought to have,i dont think i have ever thought about that once in my life.......not only ur borderline retarded i think u might be suffering from impulsive control disorder and may be a danger to urself and others around u.

then again what do u expect from half the people that support trump........

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
im slightly worried for u......have ur parents ever send u for iq testing?ur iq might be lower than a pinoy's......

do u often think of beating children until they become gong dai?very strange thought to have,i dont think i have ever thought about that once in my life.......not only ur borderline retarded i think u might be suffering from impulsive control disorder and may be a danger to urself and others around u.

then again what do u expect from half the people that support trump........

hahaha mr wumao.u lost ur arguement and have to use this kind of low class scolding.hahaha shows that u are just a low iq kid who dun even have simple logic brain to argue.

come... show us what u have to prove what i said is wrong??? lowly scum.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go back to ur kampong lah.....bodoh.....talk so much yet u keep on hanging around and hanging around chink cities begging for any scraps or jobs u can find.......KL,johor all build by chink prosperity and chink determination......
just like singapore......without the chinese since stamford raffles.......singapore will just be another undeveloped shythole like the rest of malaysia,like all the other british shythole colonies......

have u read the book "the malay dillemma"? ur beloved Mahatir wrote it, a great piece of literature, 3.9/5 on goodreads.com.......didnt take that man to be quite an intellectual himself.....not bad,how many people have written entire books themselves in Singapore or malaysia.....not even LKY....

man even the introduction first couple of pages is exquisite........dr mahatir is quite a good writer himself.......i must admit,there is some talent in malaysia, talent not even Singapore has......

time for some bedtime story......

this should be read to every malay child for years instead of that quran.