• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald J Trump wins big in SC

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multi billionaire Donald J Trump's huge win in South Carolina Primary is no fluke.

In the 10 days South Carolina campaign, Donald spent only $500,000 while Jeb Bush spent $50m and yet he has to suspend his campaign.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;R0V3HT8NQos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0V3HT8NQos[/video]

i just love it!!!!!

[video=youtube;I-6_PS0Eh88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-6_PS0Eh88[/video]

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He must be learning from PAP. Torture is good. Operation Coldstore rocks!!!

go fuck yourself..pls..do that..

Trump bankrupted 4 times and get it back billions 4 times.. PAP bookworms can't even make a proper deal.. look at the losses by Ho Ching... what a lousy job PAP is doing.

PAP should learn from Trump instead.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump ….. doesn't have an ounce of common sense in him. Are the Americans mad?

He has more sense than you, you dyslexic fuck….his people totally fucked Jeb Bush with superior mindfuck games….jeb's web domain jebbush.com expired and trump bought the name…so when you type in jebbush.com you get redirected to donaldtrump.com

Hard for singo simpletons to appreciate what genius that is.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
go fuck yourself..pls..do that..

Trump bankrupted 4 times and get it back billions 4 times.. PAP bookworms can't even make a proper deal.. look at the losses by Ho Ching... what a lousy job PAP is doing.

PAP should learn from Trump instead.

go fuck your mother with you HIV infested dick.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Donald Trump, like Sarah Palin is a clown. That's why he gets the support from a particular camp in this forum. However it won't be the case if it's some other candidate with credibility. :biggrin:

Haha iv never though,donald trump is sarah palin......even george bush the retard has got 100 times more credibility than them dear god.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;R0V3HT8NQos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0V3HT8NQos[/video]

i just love it!!!!!

Barrack Hussein Obama, compared to self-made multi-billionaire Donald J Trump, you were only a community organiser in Illinoi and a rookie senator and so you're in no position to pass such judgements.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am amazed that a peasant like you have the audacity to criticise my idol & hero, a self-made billionaire Mr Donald Trump.

FYI Mr Trump's elder sister, Maryanne Trump is a Senior United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and she was appointed by Presidents Reagan, Clinton & Obama.

self made billionaire my ass,hes a fucking leech,mooch off his family members and borrowers,liar,fraud,con artist,who goes around on tv in scotland telling people his god's gift to earth....tells everyone his a real estate tycoon but forgot to mention his lost 80 percent of his biggest property holdings!!!!!!now scotland wants to ban the idiot from entering the country,trump's native homeland ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/01/map-scotland-ban-donald-trump/424758/

Mapping Scotland’s Disgust With Donald Trump
Many Scots have backed a petition to ban the Republican frontrunner from his mother’s homeland.

Yes, Monday’s debate in the British Parliament over whether to ban Donald Trump from the United Kingdom was more spectacle than anything else. Few Britons had any expectation that the three-hour hearing, driven by a citizen petition nearly 600,000-signatures strong, would result in tangible action against the businessman-turned-presidential candidate.

But it was still a cultural moment—a particularly British airing of grievances with such invectives as “dangerous fool,” “buffoon,” and “wazzock” thrown about with disdain by members of Parliament.

And few were as cutting as the Scottish National Party lawmaker Anne McLaughlin.

“As his first name suggests, he is the son of a Scottish immigrant, and I apologize for that,” she said. “Whilst I don’t necessarily support a complete ban on Mr. Trump from entering into this country, it’s clear that his bigoted remarks against Muslims, against Mexicans and against other minorities, but particularly his remarks against Muslims, deserve the utmost condemnation from all sides of this house, and all parts of society.”

Trump is smitten with Scotland. His mother was born there and grew up speaking Gaelic; eighty-two years after she left for the United States, he cut the ribbon on a multimillion-dollar golf course he built along the coast of Aberdeenshire.

“I think this land is special, I think Scotland is special, and I wanted to do something special for my mother,” he explained in 2008.

But Scotland doesn’t love him back. Take the anti-Trump petition, tally the signatures, and group them geographically—and you’ll find that Scotland (particularly the Scottish city of Glasgow) posts some of the highest signature rates in the entire country.

Indeed, while the petition gained worldwide attention last December after Trump announced his controversial proposal to ban Muslims from entering the United States, it was originally posted by the Scottish activist Suzanne Kelly, more than a week before the candidate’s comments.

According to a poll conducted last week by the British firm Survation, 40 percent of Scots favor barring Trump from traveling to the United Kingdom. Among Scottish National Party members, that figure is 48 percent.

Trump has publicly embraced the region, and he’s certainly invested in it. So why the enmity?

For one thing, his love is conditional. Trump says he’d end his investments in the United Kingdom, including the Aberdeen golf course and another resort, if Parliament went through with a ban.

But even before that, the developer was considered a mixed blessing in the region, at best. After opening his golf course, he pursued a lengthy legal battle with the Scottish government to kill a proposed offshore wind farm. When he lost, he said he’d cut off all investment in Aberdeen and subsequently opened a new property in Ireland.

But that’s about money. Scottish dislike of Trump is likely more elemental.

“As a general rule, Scots like to think of themselves as being more communitarian than the rest of the U.K.,” said Christopher Carman, a political-science professor at the University of Glasgow. “And so the rather bombastic, over-the-top statements that Trump makes generally would not play well within the Scottish context.”

Carman cited Scottish opposition to Nigel Farage, the far-right leader of the U.K. Independence Party. When polled last April, 70 percents of Scottish voters said they distrusted Farage, a former commodities broker who has blamed immigrants for ills as varied as traffic and rising home prices. As many Scots see it, Trump is cut from the same cloth.

And they don’t take well to threats. “Scots are proud of being Scottish,” Carman said. “And I think some of Trump’s comments have only fueled the willingness to go on and sign this petition, because he was seen as attacking Scotland.”

The GOP frontrunner is in no danger of having his plane waved away from Aberdeen International Airport, or being barred from his mother’s childhood home in Tong. But as Monday’s debate showed, Britain has put him on notice. And Scotland may have already written him off.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
self made billionaire my ass,hes a fucking leech,mooch off his family members and borrowers,liar,fraud,con artist,who goes around on tv in scotland telling people his god's gift to earth....tells everyone his a real estate tycoon but forgot to mention his lost 80 percent of his biggest property holdings!!!!!!now scotland wants to ban the idiot from entering the country,trump's native homeland ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Never mind Trump is a fraud. While you live in a pigeon hole, he is currently living in a USD100m penthouse in Trump Tower at Number 725, 5th Ave, NY.

Not to mention his Ma-ala-Go holiday house in Florida.

trump.jpg

After his huge win today at S C those Scots & Pommies who were against him are now queuing up to want to suck his cock.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never mind Trump is a fraud. While you live in a pigeon hole, he is currently living in a USD100m penthouse in Trump Tower at Number 725, 5th Ave, NY.

trump.jpg

After his huge win today at S C those Scots & Pommies who were against him are now queuing up to want to suck his cock.

people living in a pigeon hole does not seems to accept rich people gracefully.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barrack Hussein Obama banned this video clip ..... a truth he does not want you to see.

[video=youtube;l-HqHSkYG-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkYG-Y[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

trump.jpg

That shows how capable he is. Not some leeches who only know how to collect salary and can't even run a small business successfully. He don't have to do this. He can just relax in his house. Going to the white house is a downgrade for him. He is doing this because he really want to make America great again. Not like our dynastic politicians who can't do shit and even giving them a multi-millions dollars company to run, they only know how to run it to the ground.