• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dolphin Family Huddles Together One Last Time Before Being Slaughtered By Fishermen in Japan

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yes, but no one is making a video to force them to stop, nor are there AMDK protesters camping outside the restaurants.

dolphins, whales, octocpus, veal, forced-fed ducks etc all deserve better treatment, yet only the japanese are being singled out.

if this isn't racism, i don't know what is.

but i still wish for a less cruel death for the animals.
All creatures, great or small, deserve to be treated with respect. Especially so when they die for human sustenance.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happen to can eat don't waste? if its presented to you at dinner, do you decline (and let the death go to waste) or do you politely eat it and throw up later in spiritual protest? :confused:
pragmatism dear friend. If it's already served up, eat it and make the most of that poor animal's death. Give it as much meaning as you can. Throwing it up is also a waste. However, it would be better not to order it or let it be known that you prefer not to have it in future so that it doesn't get ordered on your behalf if you can help it. I'm not perfect, but I will try to rectify my shortcomings. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, but no one is making a video to force them to stop, nor are there AMDK protesters camping outside the restaurants.

dolphins, whales, octocpus, veal, forced-fed ducks etc all deserve better treatment, yet only the japanese are being singled out.

if this isn't racism, i don't know what is.

but i still wish for a less cruel death for the animals.
actually, the AMDK protestors are out in force on those grounds too. To be perfectly honest, there is a bunch of angmoh assholes where it's just an excuse in exercising racism, for eg Gordon Ramsay.

but equally there are another bunch that will set fire to foie gras farms, boycott veal restaurants, release fur minks from cages, picket chicken farms you name it. anything in the name of animal cruelty.

the only problem is that in sinkieland, we run into the 1st group far, far more often.

but yes, less cruelty is good.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
the middle way has been forgotten and the rise of the likes of Trump and Johnson are merely reflective of the times.

that is the truth.

these days its my way or the highway. :frown:

nice song! and yes with the rise of extremists, i feel that those of us who can distinguish the middle path should strive harder to do so. It's getting crazy out there, so I'm doing what I can to keep a firm grip on the moderate middle. :smile: keep the faith!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the understanding u dont like animal being slaughtered. Shouldnt u be glad tat vegan dont take meat?:sneaky:
har! that's why I say when I go into religious discussion everybody hantam me. from the Abrahamic people to Hindus to Buddhists to the atheists. There is a truth that in our natural states, something must die to give us life. It doesn't just apply to us. Cat, dog, pig, wolf, eagle. all have to kill and eat something to survive. there are no exceptions on this planet. Even plants rely on a dying sun to survive. All life is sustained by the death of something else. So as before I say, it is the HOW and the WHY.

Why are you killing? Because I must to survive. Not for gratuitous indulgence or bored want to kill something.

How are you killing? Quick and painless whilst asking forgiveness/giving thanks for the life you have taken that you will receive to sustain you. Suka suka take rifle shoot something take picture like AMDK like to do for what?

It is a fine line to walk. Some people will become vegan to feed their superiority complex. i.e. my not eating or hurting animals belief is better than yours. those who are not vegan belong to an inferior belief. they are indulging their ego at the expense of others. this is not kindness or goodness. I do not encourage people to do things for thinking highly of themselves. only to do better for themselves, those around them and the rest of the world.

Truth is, I am largely vegetarian when I can. eat as little as I can. But if meat put in front of me or offered with kindness as you did with those mooncakes, I will gratefully accept. I will accept the gift with the intention it was given. You intended it to be a gift of kindness, I find that his refusal is too high-minded. Snobbish I call it and narrow minded. Chickens don't care how many eggs you take. If the chicken can't be bothered, why do you? :laugh: