• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dolphin Family Huddles Together One Last Time Before Being Slaughtered By Fishermen in Japan

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tats right. Everyday tauhu. Tats why God created animals/fishes/plants for us to eat. Complete vitamins.
I have an Aussie AMDL friend who doesn't eat anything that can move. Damn troublesome to have meals with her!

Then another UK AMDL friend who eat fish or chicken must not see head. So ever time must tell the chef to remove the fish head or chicken head when I order one whole fish or one whole chicken. Prawn head also canot see. So must order peeled prawns. Chow Jibuy ... fugging troublesome...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have an Aussie AMDL friend who doesn't eat anything that can move. Damn troublesome to have meals with her!

Then another UK AMDL friend who eat fish or chicken must not see head. So ever time must tell the chef to remove the fish head or chicken head when I order one whole fish or one whole chicken. Prawn head also canot see. So must order peeled prawns. Chow Jibuy ... fugging troublesome...

Takes all kind of people to make the world go round...:laugh::roflmao:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My JB neighbour is a vege. Very strict. I bought a halal mooncake for him. He politely turned it down cos teres eggs in it. But can remove the egg right.:thumbsdown:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dolphins and whales are such majestic creatures. They are intelligent, they do not see humans as threat or food. We ought to accord them the respect they deserve.

I disapprove of trophy hunters and fox hunts. Those fuckers have morbid egos they need to feed. In this day and age, the only reason to hunt is to live off the land.

How about octopus? Ugly but extremely intelligent too. The Koreans eat them alive.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the love of mutton satay and curry, there is Korban

View attachment 64787

Ehh.....MacD, KFC, Kingburger etc etc slaughtered far more animals than korban. 24/7 hor?:rolleyes:

1568857233272.png

1568857279909.png

1568857365980.png

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eating anything while it is alive is even more cruel. Only sub-humans do that. I disapprove and can't even bring myself to watch those videos. Fuck those chinks, nips, koreans!:frown:

yes, but no one is making a video to force them to stop, nor are there AMDK protesters camping outside the restaurants.

dolphins, whales, octocpus, veal, forced-fed ducks etc all deserve better treatment, yet only the japanese are being singled out.

if this isn't racism, i don't know what is.

but i still wish for a less cruel death for the animals.