• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dogs forever! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
any nonok-sounding name will do, except the one from nusa as that's exclusive and patented.
also, best not to reply too soon after posting as it will be too obvious :rolleyes:
True, some batangs here are quite gullible. See a char bor nick, will start to steam. Anything nick with "gin" in it is a fucked up nick! I don't dare touch.:eek:

Thanks for the tip to not reply too soon. I am new to this clone business.:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True, some batangs here are quite gullible. See a char bor nick, will start to steam. Anything nick with "gin" in it is a fucked up nick! I don't dare touch.:eek:

Thanks for the tip to not reply too soon. I am new to this clone business.:biggrin:
hanor, especially those that were enamoured with one called claire - laughed my balls off when I saw some posts offering advice somemore, hope they didn't wank to it :laugh:
the other one from nusa is seductively en-thigh-sing and up-so-loot-ly ravishing, especially to the chief batang here :redface:
being newbie to cloning, pse don't have your new nick remotely similar to your present one- eg goblock etc :tongue:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hanor, especially those that were enamoured with one called claire - laughed my balls off when I saw some posts offering advice somemore, hope they didn't wank to it :laugh:
the other one from nusa is seductively en-thigh-sing and up-so-loot-ly ravishing, especially to the chief batang here :redface:
being newbie to cloning, pse don't have your new nick remotely similar to your present one- eg goblock etc :tongue:
Only one char bor here, and she just had to be super crazy, filth mouthed and has zero sex appeal. We may have other char bors, but they probably passed themselves as batangs using male nicks. Our chief batang is just having cheap thrills with her, NZ must be a boring place.:biggrin:
yah lah yah lah, will certainly not be goblock or anything similiar.:rolleyes::thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
One of my relatives recently went to 梅州 guangdong for some business. Hakka heartland, restaurant serving man’s best friend meat right on the main street. Seems like the tradition continues as per normal.
It is morally wrong to eat dogs. Unless there is a famine and people are dying.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" -Mark Twain (1904)
Twain had three dogs which he named "I Know", "You Know" and "Don't Know"

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dogs is very intelligent and loyal. But there one group of ppl condemn dogs. Say dogs saliva dirty but while cats are super clean. Furthermore, dogs are even more useful and intelligent than those jihadist and tat stupid halal gang.

https://www.vice.com/en_in/article/43jyk3/malaysian-authorities-massacre-dogs-amid-public-outcry
Yes, it's unfortunate that some still hold on to false ancient teachings. Equally unfortunate are those who eat dogs, believing their meat possess "medicinal value".