• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Does Paypal work with UOB bank accounts?

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here has a UOB bank account that's linked to Paypal? Your advice is welcomed.

I am just asking because on the Paypal website, there is such a note:

"Note: Top-up is enabled with all banks in Singapore, except UOB, at present."

It says Top-up is the transfer of money in your bank account to your Paypal account. Okay, I understand that part. But what if I need to transfer money from my Paypal account to my UOB account? Would that not work as well?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone here has a UOB bank account that's linked to Paypal? Your advice is welcomed.

I am just asking because on the Paypal website, there is such a note:

"Note: Top-up is enabled with all banks in Singapore, except UOB, at present."

It says Top-up is the transfer of money in your bank account to your Paypal account. Okay, I understand that part. But what if I need to transfer money from my Paypal account to my UOB account? Would that not work as well?

I never had problems with my UOB Account & Paypal...since when this happened, I must admit, I have not been buying on line for a while...when did this happened?

I just logged in paypal , no sign of any notice on UOB, the account is still connected to UOB Card & receive of funds to UOB Account??

Are you sure, you are in the correct paypal site?

Last edited:

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes this kinds of things can find out by yourself instead of making the habit of asking people.

Singaporeans are always waiting to be spoon fed. No wonder cannot be independent.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes this kinds of things can find out by yourself instead of making the habit of asking people.

Singaporeans are always waiting to be spoon fed. No wonder cannot be independent.

What your fucking problem here?
U foreigner vermin poison.

Vulture

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u are a frequent online shopper and victim of fake goods eg. ebay, Paypal is in favor of buyers while Alipay take sides with merchants.

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you all for your advice.

Today I checked with Paypal's customer service and got my answer.

UOB actually shares a one-way relationship with Paypal. You will be able to withdraw money from your Paypal and deposit it into your UOB bank account.

HOWEVER, you cannot withdraw money from your UOB account and use it to top up your Paypal account.

That's why it is a one-way relationship. So after finding out my answer, I went down to an UOB branch and set up a savings account.