• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want me to fuck you to prove it?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Post shit ish ok...neber make personal attack unless u r bery sure its de absolute truth n de other party cnot deny...rule of npnt apply...:biggrin::biggrin:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both teacher and student are retards. product of the LEEs regime. One for being a cunt, the other for being an idiot. Or vice versa also can.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's quite a hard life to be a teacher these days due to the failed family campaign. kids now rule the school. if one can still remember the case of WILLIAM DING vs a bunch of gay acs brats who accusd him of "inappropriate" behaviour. WD was in the end vindicated after a successful appeal. his career and prospect in teaching appeared to have been destroyed by that malicious incident. he quit teaching and last heard was helping in the law firm which defended him.

none of the malicious students' names was mentioned and presumably they got away scot free for such wicked accusation.

was there any real justice meted out? having the great passion to teach and mold our future generation is now a thankless career that come with a hosts of occupational hazzards. unlike the last time in my era, sadistic teachers ruled the schools. perhaps this is karma for the sins of their predecessors.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to her, Denise had seen the teacher behaving in a "childish manner" during the trip and remarked: "Eee, gay."

She was not prepared for the teacher's outburst, which was heard by at least one other student.

The sister said he turned on Denise and retorted: "Do you want me to **** you to prove it?"

Denise remarked rather childishly herself. Gay is American English for depicting cheesiness other than homosexuality.

Hahahahaha the teacher making a reverse pedophilia proposal. Gross.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everyone in their 30s is fat, yes i am slightly overweight now :(

You should keep slim and fit like your daddy me. Eat more lean meat and less grains like rice and wheat.

Back to the case in point, the girl and the teacher should apologize to each other and settle the matter amicably.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You should keep slim and fit like your daddy me. Eat more lean meat and less grains like rice and wheat.

Back to the case in point, the girl and the teacher should apologize to each other and settle the matter amicably.

How nice if any disputes in this world can be resolved in this way. :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it were my daughter, i would be the first to severely reprimand her.

I would teach her life's lesson. U provoke people; you deal with the consequences. That's life. No point crying mother/father cos we would not be around forever to protect u from your own stupidity.

Lucky u are in spore. What if one day she studies or gets posted overseas with this kind of beahvoir??

Its people like u who teach your children to behave as though they are king and every bloddy civil cervant owes u a living!

17 yr old beahving like 6 yr old!

Why are you so agitated? Have you not seen a bunch of giggling teenage girls, in a very relaxed environment, teasing the teacher who behaves like a sissy? What so provocative? The girls can make jokes but under no circumstances should a teacher say to student "do u want me to fuck you". I hang around with a bunch of female colleagues n one of them likes to label me as "sister" bcos the rest gossips about me n her. I never said "do u want me to fuck you". All i say to her is ok, i like the thought of sharing a room with you, showering and changing together :-p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you so agitated? Have you not seen a bunch of giggling teenage girls, in a very relaxed environment, teasing the teacher who behaves like a sissy? What so provocative? The girls can make jokes but under no circumstances should a teacher say to student "do u want me to fuck you". I hang around with a bunch of female colleagues n one of them likes to label me as "sister" bcos the rest gossips about me n her. I never said "do u want me to fuck you". All i say to her is ok, i like the thought of sharing a room with you, showering and changing together :-p

in the u.s., the teacher will be charged for solicitation of a minor for sex, and it is felony punishable with jail time. can't even be verbally or cyberly suggestive here in the u.s. to minors (age 17 and below). it's zero tolerance for adults. minors suggesting to minors is totally different altogether. in this case, the sinkie girl is most likely embarassed, disgusted, shocked, speechless. a check of her undies though may indicate otherwise. she most likely wetted herself on hearing it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad you posted this. Agree in total. I would have tore strips off my daughter for treating an adult and a teacher in that manner. Clearly the girl does not know the meaning of inappropriate behaviour. We expect out teachers to be top notch and a role model and then we do not accord them respect. Notice that nowhere in the article did the sister and her family indicate that the girl conduct was also inappropriate. The teacher conduct was clearly not appropriate. If it was my dauter , I would not have raised this with the school but would have counselled her. Now that they have it brought up, that girl is going to get flack from other student and now the general public.
if it were my daughter, i would be the first to severely reprimand her.I would teach her life's lesson. U provoke people; you deal with the consequences. That's life. No point crying mother/father cos we would not be around forever to protect u from your own stupidity.Lucky u are in spore. What if one day she studies or gets posted overseas with this kind of beahvoir?? Its people like u who teach your children to behave as though they are king and every bloddy civil cervant owes u a living!17 yr old beahving like 6 yr old!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is something that became a well known social issue and continues to be one. The number of boys and men getting charged in Singapore for having sex with girlfriends who are minor is predominently amongst the Malays and with a smaller number amongst the Chinese and hardly any within the Indian community. What is common in all these cases are that they are all low income, poor education within the family.

We all know premarital sex is common place in this day and age and those who come from well educated backgrounds are no different. The difference is that parents from well educated background will not lodge a report or agree to give consent for a medical examination. They know the stigma that will befall their daughters. They will counsel their daughters and keep it low key. Its a pointless sending the boyfriend to jail. Its not a rape case.

There was an incident in the past, where a Chinese mother was wrongly informed that she must sign a medical authorisation form for her daughter. The extended family found out and made a huge stink and it well all the way to the Ministry. The IO of the case was asked to find another job. Sometime common sense and education can

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
referring to the 2 posts above me.. talk so much crap and in the end still end up in the rubbish chute.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the u.s., the teacher will be charged for solicitation of a minor for sex, and it is felony punishable with jail time. can't even be verbally or cyberly suggestive here in the u.s. to minors (age 17 and below). it's zero tolerance for adults. minors suggesting to minors is totally different altogether. in this case, the sinkie girl is most likely embarassed, disgusted, shocked, speechless. a check of her undies though may indicate otherwise. she most likely wetted herself on hearing it.

The US is a screwed up country.

The laws can say this or that; big deal.

U can rape/murder/buy machine guns and go round shooting pple in college and probably do minimal jail time.
In the US; its suicide to walk the streets alone at night. Who the cares what the law regarding personal freedom says.