• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you trust the Singapore Police?

Do you trust the Singapore Police to protect your family, property and country?

• Total voters

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How Much We TRUST our POLICE?

Dont compare our mata with m&d mata.
I can BUY m&d mata for rm50 to waive my traffic offence. Now beat that!! Msia Boleh!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont compare our mata with m&d mata.
I can BUY m&d mata for rm50 to waive my traffic offence. Now beat that!! Msia Boleh!!!!

Well, at least their NPPs are open 24 hours and 7 days a week.

Balai+2.JPG

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the point for giving thumb up during excercise whereby real incident happened,all caught with pants down.All land division should be brief during in service for future incident to get better prepared.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
remove the CP.

400 rioters cannot handle

police post open day time only

nite time closed

machiam nite time no crime like that

whenever any crime committed,

only know how to put up sign board asking for witnesses

salary they takes, expect member of the public to gv infos

better outsource the CP

Night time less crime than day time ma. So police post close in the night.:rolleyes:

3G Police force, leaner, better, faster... When see bangla you can see how fast they run.

Cannot outsource CP, it is a very useful position to recruit prospective MPs and GLC CEOs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plenty to learn from from this incident.I believe the police were caught with their pants down.

no, they were wearing pants all right...now they will have to wear the old shorts of the police in the past...SO THAT, IN CASE OF RIOTS, THEY CAN EVEN RUN FASTER.... ha ha ha

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the rich that trust the polis for doing a good job which the polis will but not for the poor:biggrin:

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passing judgement after the deed is easy. Putting yourself in the hot seat is a different kettle of fish altogether.

When people put themselves in the so-called hot seat in return for big sums of money, then it is only reasonable to expect them to perform competently.
Would you not have the same expectations of the people in power in your current abode?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When people put themselves in the so-called hot seat in return for big sums of money, then it is only reasonable to expect them to perform competently.
Would you not have the same expectations of the people in power in your current abode?

The saying you already know " you pay peanuts, you get monkey"....but in UNIQUELY YOUR sinGAPORE, you pay a lot, lot more than peanuts...you get DONKEYS!..hee haw, hee haw!:biggrin:

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The saying you already know " you pay peanuts, you get monkey"....but in UNIQUELY YOUR sinGAPORE, you pay a lot, lot more than peanuts...you get DONKEYS!..hee haw, hee haw!:biggrin:

Actually comparing the lot we have to donkeys is insulting to donkeys!

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
at first i don't have much confidence with the spf. this lack of confidence stemmed from my personal experience with them in an auto accident a couple of years ago in sg. i was a willing witness to an accident where a light truck reversed into a car. it was very obvious who was at fault as the truck missed a left turn and tried to reverse to get back to the left turning point. the car behind was caught off guard. when the police arrived, all four of them in the same car, they briefly looked at the scene, gave the victim a form to fill, and waved goodbye saying the form would settle everything, and drove off, all in less than 5 minutes. it was 12:30ish, and i was sure they had to rush for lunch. :rolleyes:

after the riot, i change my mind about the spf. looking at the aftermath, only the perpetrator of the accident which caused the riot was killed, and the death was self-inflicted. the rest of the casualties were injured, but not critically. no other civilian nor rioter was killed. not a bullet or gas cannister was fired or water cannon used. only a few vehicles were molested. and the soc, other divisions and gurkhas did a fine job of containing the riot in hours. by dawn, damaged vehicles were removed, streets cleaned and everything was back to normal. it's a set of brand new anti-riot strategy and tactics never seen before on the planet. the spf has shown the world the way for a non-lethal and non-violent response to a blood-thirsty mob out for street justice. the macho bully way of cops in the west, commie cuntries and some third world nations is outdated, and they need to learn from the spf. instead of inflicting more bloodshed which may cause the riot to spread and persist, the spf has adopted the true ghandi, mandela and dalai lama spirit - be nice and non-violent in the face of threats and violence, and take refuge in solace and peace within oneself (in an ambulance if possible), and smile. :biggrin: ommmm...... :biggrin:

look at the results. how many more lives have this tactic saved? :p

The amount we can save by stopping future gun and ammo purchase can be channeled towards helping the old and needy.. Just issue toy gun that looks like the real stuff.. After all even at such a massive scale of destruction, we don't even need it...

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you think other police force can do better? As I read in a forum, this is not an isolated case, as it happens many times unreported. But let us not compare Malaysia to Singapore as it may be unfair. I have confidence in our police force and what happen during the riot, they kept their cool and no lives were lost, despite provocation by the rioters throwing missiles and hurting a few of them. Whatever the reason was that started the riot, we should blame it more on our government and civil servants for not doing a good job of managing the country.

Four policemen arrested for robbing motorist, passengers

December 11, 2013

articlesmalaysia_police_04112013_600_399_100.jpg

The four police constables attached with the Cheras district police headquarters had flagged down the car under the guise
of performing crime prevention checks, before proceeding to relieve the occupants of their cash and valuables. — AFP pic

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 11 — Four policemen were detained after a motorist reported that they had robbed him and his passengers at an impromptu roadblock on Sunday.

According to a report by The Sun Daily, the four police constables attached with the Cheras district police headquarters had flagged down the car under the guise of performing crime prevention checks, before proceeding to relieve the occupants of their cash and valuables.

The driver of the car subsequently lodged a police report over the incident, after which a Crime Investigation Department team was dispatched to track down the four constables.

The CID team managed to track down and arrest the four within hours of the report.

Confirming the arrests, Cheras police chief ACP Mohan Singh Tara Singh said they were also checking to see if the men were involved in other crimes in the area.

“Nobody is above the law and we will not hesitate to take stern action against anyone, including our own personnel, if they break the law. We view this very seriously but give us time to investigate further,” he was quoted as saying in the report.

The four policemen have since been remanded for further investigations.
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ists-passengers#sthash.Y6yhiNpl.ZwF1cSiT.dpuf

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JUuKIOWlR1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes... But got to give credit to them too for helping us to catch mas selamat and various murderer that escape into my.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Night time less crime than day time ma. So police post close in the night.:rolleyes:

3G Police force, leaner, better, faster... When see bangla you can see how fast they run.

Cannot outsource CP, it is a very useful position to recruit prospective MPs and GLC CEOs.

Nighttime the criminals are alsovery tired and need to be sleeping mah...........

You never hear before meh??

There is no rest for the wicked....