• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think there will be a mother-of-all-congestions at causeway on April 1st?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
To encourage Singaporeans to visit Johor, Malaysia is waiving the RM20 charge for vehicles on April 1st.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...-charge-singapore-registered-vehicles-2591246

Can go for shopping, find love, pump petrol, will there be a causeway riot on April 1? or stampede?
Will causeway jam all the way to BKE, Kranji?
Will travellers need to wear adult diapers? Will the toilets at customs become covid hotspot?

Should we deploy SAF to manage the traffic and crowd this weekend?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
c031597e33772a4ffdc23a1afcdb2838.gif

Beware!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies will forever be daft Sinkies. Sinkie cars will start hogging the roads leading to the checkpoint 5 hours before 1st April kicks in.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be many local eyes focused on Sinkies going to JB. No it's not scaremongering. Snatch thieves, car thieves all waiting with welcome hands at the arrival of Sinkies. Lest not forget, Fasting month coming soon and then Hari Raya. Traffic Cops and local criminals alike hoping to earn extra cash for Hari Raya. I would rather let things stabilised first before going there even though I'm myself am tempted by the numerous Telegram messages that my regular JB OKT has sent me on a weekly basis informing me of his Siam Bus new stock.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be many local eyes focused on Sinkies going to JB. No it's not scaremongering. Snatch thieves, car thieves all waiting with welcome hands at the arrival of Sinkies. Lest not forget, Fasting month coming soon and then Hari Raya. Traffic Cops and local criminals alike hoping to earn extra cash for Hari Raya. I would rather let things stabilised first before going there even though I'm myself am tempted by the numerous Telegram messages that my regular JB OKT has sent me on a weekly basis informing me of his Siam Bus new stock.

If so scared, dress like a Malay-Muslim person before going to JB. They will most likely not cause trouble for a fellow believer.

But if you are buying something non-halal at a supermarket, then it becomes problematic. :biggrin: