• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let me tell you why Malaysian vehicles clear customs quickly while you take 7 hours to clear customs at causeway

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why Malaysian vehicles that offer ferry service between Johor and Singapore causeway can make 4-8 trips a day while you are stuck for 7 hours at customs?
These Malaysian people will pick up passengers in Singapore in minibus or cars, some even pick you from your doorsteps like taxi.

In the beginning, if there is traffic jam before the Singapore customs, all the way to BKE, they will just join the motorcycle lanes. When they are approaching Singapore customs, they will identity fellow drivers in the same business, signal to them and rejoin the passenger car lane. These Malaysian cars give way to each other but not you. You can try doing so but nobody will give way to you to join back the passenger car lanes.

They will be good boy all the way, until singapore customs is cleared and start to be naughty again joining other vehicle lanes. By the middle of the causeway, there will be malaysian officers who will take down the numbers of errand drivers but they will just ignore. These people knows these rosak traffic officers well, just wave in the car and off they go, no ticket issued. In the event that it is a new guy on duty, they also don't have to pay the fines. They will just accumulate the tickets and submit to another corrupted officer who will waive the fines for a token compound sum.

so easy right? Therefore if you want to go malaysia by land, try booking one of these malaysian operators.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so easy right? Therefore if you want to go malaysia by land, try booking one of these malaysian operators.
I think the $800-1000 MPV limo service cost is already inclusive of $50-100 "express fee" to the Johor Polis/JPJ.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why PAP refer to foreigners as talents while locals are called .............?
It's also the same reason why our companies usually perform badly overseas ......anyway have you seen a soldier teaching experienced businessmen how to do business?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the beginning, if there is traffic jam before the Singapore customs, all the way to BKE, they will just join the motorcycle lanes. When they are approaching Singapore customs, they will identity fellow drivers in the same business, signal to them and rejoin the passenger car lane. These Malaysian cars give way to each other but not you. You can try doing so but nobody will give way to you to join back the passenger car lanes.
I have been saying Malaysians working in Singapore gang up to whistle at me but no sinkie believes me. Now this is proof that Malaysians doing illegal transport service are ganging up to cut queue ie bully Singaporeans isn’t it? Hahaha sinkies deserve it indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been saying Malaysians working in Singapore gang up to whistle at me but no sinkie believes me. Now this is proof that Malaysians doing illegal transport service are ganging up to cut queue ie bully Singaporeans isn’t it? Hahaha sinkies deserve it indeed.
Let this be a lesson to sinkies just because you did not meet nasty Malaysian bullies doesn’t mean other unfortunate people are telling lies hahahaha

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From experience, it takes about 10-20 years before any congestion issues are resolved by jiu hu authorities.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Malaysia, we are Foreign Trash ... :o-o:
If you like to be a little faster, go for the RED lane, unless you got illegal stuff. These days they are checking every car in GREEN lane for pocket money. Therefore the queue is longer.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what happens when u are a cheapskate and useless fuck who like to waste time stuck in jams la. Haha… save how much? Cheebye if I can’t save at least $1k, then not worth my time!