• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Tan Cheng Bock has chance to be the next president?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be a review of the Elected Presidency system in Singapore, which will cover the qualifying criteria for candidacy, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in Parliament on Wednesday (Jan 27).

The review, which will be undertaken by a Constitutional Commission chaired by Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon, should also look into building up the Council of Presidential Advisors, to ensure that the system does not rest on the judgment of a single person, said Mr Lee.

The commission should also consider including a mechanism to ensure minorities have a chance to be elected as President, he added, noting that Singapore has not had a Malay President since the Elected President system was introduced in 1991.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think TJS had ripped off his only chance, that is from the previous presidential election. The next PE, PAP will raise a Malay president.

Confirmed by PM, only Malay candidates will be eligible to run the coming PE.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL looks forward to welcome a Malay Prez......... what is not said is we will hv the first melayu cb with tudung as e Prez BAH

what is better? spoilt vote or boycott the PE???????????? which will make PAP a clown on world stage???
what election when there is NO choice? when Tan CB n Tan JS delibrately shutted out?????
has Hitler's nazi election returned??

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
FARK lah..............just abstain lah.................tell others to abstain too..................

i'm never gonna vote in PE again...........

heck, if GE2020 results still disappointing (election fraud or not)...............i'll stop voting too...........

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
FARK lah..............just abstain lah.................tell others to abstain too..................

i'm never gonna vote in PE again...........

heck, if GE2020 results still disappointing (election fraud or not)...............i'll stop voting too...........

LOL.. You think you have a chance to vote? I am pretty sure that there will only be one malay candidate.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. You think you have a chance to vote? I am pretty sure that there will only be one malay candidate.

Good thinking.
Also, that person will have the highest IRAS tax return among all the m&ds.
The president sitting duck salary has been reduced to $1.54 million since 2014. The candidate will still be the highest earning m&d.
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-budget-2015-ministerial-salaries-have-not-risen-in-past-three-years

Last edited:

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
A malay president can soothe relations with neighbours.

Good job my fellow islambabi pig. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters because allah also do it.

A malay president is just another mooslems pigs.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why spoil your vote when you can vote for a candidate that PAP does not support?

Be sure to make PAP change the policy of EP again.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its no laughing matter when Najibee becomes SGP PM. He would love to control billions our SGP assets. Slowly siphon them away and quit the country.

It makes me laugh because it will never happen and there are actually wishful thinkers who fantasize it would happen.

Last edited: