• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think Malaysians can Integrate with Singaporeans Easily?

Annihilation

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear.. what happened? :biggrin:

See... u kamikaze yourself easily with your foul mouth that i don't have to be the one. :biggrin:

Your profanities in the open forum and through the reputation system will not be enough to make me zap u because i have been "commando trained" by your doggies from your same dog unit to receive profanities zappings over the years. And when i say that i am immune to powerless profanities zappings, i mean it. To piss them off, i don't have to resort to zapping back because i know of various ways. :biggrin:

No worries.. wait for Leongsam to up u 32 points. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
He stopped in the main, but is flooding pm(s). Why are there so many new, retarded nicks out who doesn't even make a single post and finds pleasure cussing others via the pm channel? Get a life, wanker. You need to grow up. :rolleyes: