• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think Malaysians can Integrate with Singaporeans Easily?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many opposition supporters agree including forummer like Laksaboy who day in and out rape PAP ideas but when come to this statement, he also agreed with PAP.

You want to suck Laksaboy's kukujiao izzit, eh gayboy?

PAP doesnt represent Msia. In fact, Msians has more balls than the retarded 60.1% here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not much of an issue. The Malaysian had been here since independence and we are already use to their presence. In any case when I go JB or any where in Malaysia, I don't really feel like I am in a foreign land.

Agree.. From the Malaysian state where I'm working now, even though the Bumiputras are as usual the dominant population, I still don't feel like a foreigner..

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...our cultures are almost identical...before '65 we are part of Malaysia..but at that time the decision was to kick out the opposition and that is our pappy..am I right?? anyone?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is far more important is whether Singaporeans will be able to re integrate with Malaysians when Singapore reverts to being a state of Malaysia.

Singapore will never be a part of Malaysia again as it will be too burdensome for Singapore just to rectify the country's infrastructure to just acceptable standard, neither will Singaporeans accept being part of Malaysia anymore due to the m&d & MOOSELIMP culture, just too troublesome!
However, Singapore has now become the southernmost outpost province of Dogland & Southeastern most outpost of Shitland! So no more place for Malaysia!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they no prob in integrating!! In many areas they alr outnumber the locals!!

Aiyoh! Only Taman Jurong only left lah! Jurong East & Jurong West no more their enclave already lah! Woodlands also no more lah! And sooner or later Taman Jurong also no more lah as Anak Kampung Baru no more welcome by the Manpower Ministry lah!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudlanders r assholes..the time for being closely associated w them is long gone..Singapore should look after its own.1st..not these fake assholes.
Malaysians can integrate well with Sinkies. Similarly, Sinkies in Malaysia can also adapt well.

There's not much of a cultural or language gap between the two countries.

And as for this:

The same can be said for Sinkies, especially those who constantly vote the PAP so that their own property flipping adventures can be sustained.

Tiongs, Pinoys and Ah Nehs from India, on the other hand, are more predisposed to schemes, scams, unruly behavior, forged credentials etc and they bring along a lot of their bad habits from their home countries.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

I find out this statement from Quota for HDB subletting to foreigners: 8% cent for neighbourhoods, 11% for blocks

Malaysians are exempt as they "can better integrate... due to their cultural and historical similarities with Singaporeans".

in this subletting rule, Malaysians are not considered as Foreigners.

This rule is also the same when you travel to Malaysia and when you coming back from Malaysia, you are not allowed to buy duty free alcohol and cigarretes.

all Because Singapore is part of Malaysia?

Just ask yourself.If have choice which type of people u want to be your neighbour by rate it one by one
1. SG chinese
2. SG Malay
3. SG India
4. Malaysian
5. PRC
6. Indian Ah Neh
7. Bangla(Bangladesh)
8. Thailand
9. Pinoy
10. Myanmar

Please sellect u choice and u will get the answer. I think Malaysian will be top 3 meaning some SG rated below them.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In case if you folks do not realise, there are a number of Malaysians around us, especially the English speaking ones. They are from KL or Penang. They are so well integrated that you couldn't tell, until you chance onto their IC/passport or if they tell you or when they speak Chinese. Not just we Singaporeans cannot tell, they can't even tell that each other are Malaysians!!!

I have many friends who are Malaysians and you cannot tell they are Malaysian.

So dun just assume that those Chinese speaking strong Malaysia accents folks are the majority Malaysians in Singapore.

To me is the same people. No difference.

Errr... one more thing, our resident Foreign Trash Tonychat can fuck home to Malaysia!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not the Penang or KL malaysians are more well-intergrated with sporeans. It's some of them got quite similar facial looks as sporeans.

Just like got some PRCs even though they just arrive in spore, they also got very strong typical sporean-chinese facial look. And even if they speak mandarin, shockingly still cannot tell he is PRC. Best example is that Xu Ming Jie a shanghainese PRC that acted in that TV serial NS army in Ch 8, this PRC acted as a NS recruit in that show, many sporeans viewers were very shocked that he is actually a PRC that arrived only a few short years ago becos his face look like sporean and his mandarin also sound sporean. The strange part is he is from Central China and not from southern china example Fujian or Guangdong and yet he had a face that looked completely sporean.

Even that Korean Jin Ying Ji, many sporeans still don't kow she is born and grew up in south korea,

Some yellow-skin people regardless of PRCs, malaysian-chinese, koreans, thai-chinese, their faces look like sporeans.

Not just the looks. Their accents and eating habits, culture etc the same.

Well, Ipoh girls looks different though.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is far more important is whether Singaporeans will be able to re integrate with Malaysians when Singapore reverts to being a state of Malaysia.

The question is whether we want to walk back today or crawl back tomorrow.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not the Penang or KL malaysians are more well-intergrated with sporeans. It's some of them got quite similar facial looks as sporeans.

Just like got some PRCs even though they just arrive in spore, they also got very strong typical sporean-chinese facial look. And even if they speak mandarin, shockingly still cannot tell he is PRC. Best example is that Xu Ming Jie a shanghainese PRC that acted in that TV serial NS army in Ch 8, this PRC acted as a NS recruit in that show, many sporeans viewers were very shocked that he is actually a PRC that arrived only a few short years ago becos his face look like sporean and his mandarin also sound sporean. The strange part is he is from Central China and not from southern china example Fujian or Guangdong and yet he had a face that looked completely sporean.

Even that Korean Jin Ying Ji, many sporeans still don't kow she is born and grew up in south korea.

Some yellow-skin people regardless of PRCs, malaysian-chinese, koreans, thai-chinese, their faces look like sporeans.

If u ever seen a Chinese from fujian or Guangdong, they look the same as us. Even the Mandarin they speak doesn't have the kind of accent that we normally associate with PRC.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, the way I see things now, Malaysia is more 'Singaporean' than Singapore is today.

In some parts of Malaysia, it feels like Singapore back in the 1990s or early 2000s, before the the floodgates to FTs were thrown open once Pinky became the PM.

The food is affordable and authentic, the places are not too crowded, there are more green spaces, people buried in cemeteries are not exhumed, and old buildings are preserved, not forcibly en bloc'ed or 'redeveloped' in order to increase the value of the land.

Apart from the road signs in Malay, the different vehicle plates and shops with 'Kedai' or 'Sdn Bhd' on their signboards, everything else is similar to Singapore back in the day.

I think more Sinkies would live there if we could but problem is we can't speak melayu.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is pretty much guaranteed. I believe even LKY made a similar remark that Singapore would eventually rejoin the Malayan federation.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, the way I see things now, Malaysia is more 'Singaporean' than Singapore is today.

In some parts of Malaysia, it feels like Singapore back in the 1990s or early 2000s, before the the floodgates to FTs were thrown open once Pinky became the PM.

The food is affordable and authentic, the places are not too crowded, there are more green spaces, people buried in cemeteries are not exhumed, and old buildings are preserved, not forcibly en bloc'ed or 'redeveloped' in order to increase the value of the land.

Apart from the road signs in Malay, the different vehicle plates and shops with 'Kedai' or 'Sdn Bhd' on their signboards, everything else is similar to Singapore back in the day.

Ipoh reminds me of sinkieland in the early 80s. It like a going back in time.