• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think I should express to him?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its ok TS, show him what you have. Your boobs and cock and balls, maybe he likes big beautiful tranvestites?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should match-make you with Buikia and wish both of you find happiness with each other.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many males pretending to be females here? Are there deep underlying issues with some people here?

who knows, she could really be a sad plump girl trapped in a skinny teenage boy's body. like some here who are tall, dark and handsome strangers trapped in pimply, flabby casings.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok there's this really good looking guy I work with.

And I mean he's really good looking, whenever girls comes to Target (that's where I work) they always flirt with him, he's done modeling, etc. But the thing is, I think he likes me. We talk a lot, he always wants to go on break whenever I do, he always makes eye contact with me and smiles, even if we're not talking or anything, he always like comes up to me and puts his hands on my shoulders.

The problem is, I don't see WHY he would like me. I'm like 20 kg overweight and I'm not exactly good looking.

There are a lot of girls our age who work there too who are MUCH better looking than me, but he doesn't act towards them as he does to me.

I'm a nice person and I'm outgoing, but usually really hot guys care more about looks in girls. He cares about his appearance so much, so why would he like me?

I also have a huge crush on him but I'm not expressing it to him because I don't know if he likes me or not, even though he acts like he does. Has anyone been in a situation like this?

What did you do?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. easy & simple.
3. go out and get yourself one huge cold cucumber.
4. that will do it to satisfy the loneliness & doubt hoh:biggrin:

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't express, you may regret.

You express, he may regret.

Haizzz. What to do? What to do?

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't express, you may regret.

You express, he may regret.

Haizzz. What to do? What to do?

U dont express Zero chance, you express 50/50 fight. :smile:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NGbUOlTLzqk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Guys guys guys, relax la, after all we are not sure if sadplumpgirl is real or not if real and we talk like this forced her go Bedok reservoir er blood will on our hands, we don't want this do we?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You people are terrible. TS ignore them, just bring your yandao kia to a quiet place. Drug and tie him up and sodomise him, now you own him as your bitch. (Heng limpei is not yandao kia or else i sure suffer same fate and kena sodomised by a 200kg tranvestite :p)

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys guys guys, relax la, after all we are not sure if sadplumpgirl is real or not if real and we talk like this forced her go Bedok reservoir er blood will on our hands, we don't want this do we?

Yah lor somemore caught in camera by Raiders as wanting to jump down a shopping center atrium.

Relac hor... go easy.

SadPlumpGirl, no worries, if yan doa no want you, there is always bui kia here. No jump okay. :smile:

Last edited: