• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you respect your girlfriend ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Respect is a two way thing and obviously TS is asking for a one way thing! Of course everybody respect their GF out of fear that the cheap slut will not let you enter her. By cheap slut i really do not mean it in the dollars & cents sense. When courting stage, they will drop by your place often and try to show off how good a wife they will be if you marry her. Old lady is happy and accepts her into the inner circle. Once married, your family is outsider and her family is the only family!

Your effort & time earning money in trying to pay for the second car and the condo is considered a neglect to the family and her. She will kick up big fuss over you not doing anything around the house and on your off day, you will hear this familiar ding dong "WHY YOU NEVER BOIL THE WATER AFTER YOU FINISH DRINKING", despite her telling you that never show respect to her in front of her family and she will try her very best to slap you on the face when you say something inappropriate in public especially in front of her family.

One time, my ex wife tried to slap me on the face after i told her off that i've been the one doing all the household chores despite my travelling and the first thing i get back home from overseas will be to clean the house and do my own laundry! She was nagging non stop and i told her to shut the fuck up, she came running towards me and wanted to slap me, i side step push her hand away and the momentum of the push had her hand slapping her own face! Guess what happen after that? Her whole damn clan turn up trying to give me a piece of them! I told them to just shut the fuck up and i am going out to have my midnight coffee and i do not want to see any of their fuck face when i get back!

Since that day, we each have our own plans, i squirreled away my assets overseas and she starts spending money like nobody's business and over charged all six of my supplementary cards and started withdrawing from our joint account till i was 300k short. One day she dropped the bomb that she met a very nice guy from church and he reminds her of me when i was younger, very hardworking and still very sensitive to her feelings and that everybody should be given a chance to prove himself. She wants a divorce! She wants a share of all assets of mine and she wants respect! I agreed to the divorce and i lost my maplewoods apartment, my sterling apartment and my Z350. Not counting the cash in our joint account. My peers asked me after the incident whether it was worth it to lose so many things, and i am affirmative that i have only loss some but gain back my respect & freedom that no amount of money can buy!

So if you asked me whether i respect my GF, of course i do and they shall only remain my GF. A wife is something that needed more consideration!

U the man. That's how you treat them. if her fucking relatives show up at my place to scold me, I will beat the shit out of them, and than have my midnight coffee. Wife's relatives are like pest. Try to avoid them, if cannot, than tolerate them. Also can stir shit by uniting all the fellow BILs who are suffering as you are and make them stand up to the women.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had always respect my ex gf and ex wife such as by asking her what she want to do, what to eat and so on. She turned monstrous after we were married, jesus christ! there was once in a hotel in Penang, she got angry and shut the door on me and I was wandering around the hotel in a brief,not joking...:o

I asked what is it about her that you respect, not how ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect is a two way thing and obviously TS is asking for a one way thing!

I asked "what", not "how".

You can do a lot things to "show" you respect her, but this is not my question. My question is "what".

Is there any particular character trait about her that you respect ? If no, just say no. I'm not interested at all at how men fawn their g/fs just so as to get into her pants. "How" is not the question.

If a man cannot identify what is it about the g/f that he respects, yet goes a long way to "show" respect, that is purely "pleasing" her hoping to get something in return, be it sex or affection. That is not respect !!!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Queen seok duk, after collecting so many valuable responses from the brothers here, what advice do you have for us?

The problem is many don't even understand the question.

Surely it's about g/f with a view to marriage; not g/f as in extra-marital affairs.

The crux of the question is "what", not "how". "How" will often lead to a series of strategy in trying to "please" the g/f. That is least of my concern, and has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

Ask yourself. "Do I respect this woman ?" And tell me what is it about her that you respect. Krafty was the first respondent to have gone off course, and led to many who then started blabbering about 'how'.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this topic reminds me of something,

when you gf give you a blowjob and say no CIM, how many of us ignore her request LOL

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
U the man. That's how you treat them. if her fucking relatives show up at my place to scold me, I will beat the shit out of them, and than have my midnight coffee. Wife's relatives are like pest. Try to avoid them, if cannot, than tolerate them. Also can stir shit by uniting all the fellow BILs who are suffering as you are and make them stand up to the women.

Every woman is a slut in the waiting, and given proper nurturing such as this:
Of course everybody respect their GF out of fear that the cheap slut will not let you enter her.

Trust me she will develop into a slut with the 'encouragement' coming from her suitor.

Men must start learning that as men they must have the balls to educate the woman they desire, not give in to her out of fear. Do NOT let the woman hold your dick as hostage. You cannot spoil her (for whatever reasons) and then later turn around to complain that she is a slut.

But again, this thread is not about what kind of women deserve what kind of respect. It's a personal question: 'Do you respect your woman at all before you marry her ?' If so, WHAT ? not HOW, for goodness sake.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Every woman is a slut in the waiting, and given proper nurturing such as this:

Trust me she will develop into a slut with the 'encouragement' coming from her suitor.

Men must start learning that as men they must have the balls to educate the woman they desire, not give in to her out of fear. Do NOT let the woman hold your dick as hostage. You cannot spoil her (for whatever reasons) and then later turn around to complain that she is a slut.

But again, this thread is not about what kind of women deserve what kind of respect. It's a personal question: 'Do you respect your woman at all before you marry her ?' If so, WHAT ? not HOW, for goodness sake.

Wah Queen, second quote is not mine, I don't think. Anyway, I do respect my GF. I carefully try to avoid her eyes when I shoot on her face. See how considerate I am?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked "what", not "how".

You can do a lot things to "show" you respect her, but this is not my question. My question is "what".

Is there any particular character trait about her that you respect ? If no, just say no. I'm not interested at all at how men fawn their g/fs just so as to get into her pants. "How" is not the question.

If a man cannot identify what is it about the g/f that he respects, yet goes a long way to "show" respect, that is purely "pleasing" her hoping to get something in return, be it sex or affection. That is not respect !!!

i respect my gf's boobs, ass and virgina. These are what makes women worthy and of course throw in a horny face, i will do rifle salute to that ( with my dick).

That is the highest hornoured respect that i give to women. Those without that can FO from my sight.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either Singaporean men are unable to hold a serious conversation (which is why the discussion often goes off tangent to sexual issues), or my perception is accurate - that most, if not all, marry their women without even pausing for a moment to think whether there is anything about their women for which they respect.

For many who complained, if only you had paused to think about the moral character of the women before marrying her. Shallowness cuts both ways.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i respect my gf's boobs, ass and virgina. These are what makes women worthy and of course throw in a horny face, i will do rifle salute to that ( with my dick).

That is the highest hornoured respect that i give to women. Those without that can FO from my sight.

Remember the word women would include your mother.

I bet if your father were to say the same thing to your mother, you would respect HIM for they way he salutes his mother.

But I suppose I mustn't expect too much from a man who couldn't even spell the word 'vagina'.

Last edited:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you respect your girlfriend ?

I have something to teach guys in Singapore when looking for a wife. I'm not going to ask if you're mesmerized by her body or looks; I'm not going to ask if it's your loneliness that is proving to be the catalyst; I just want you to ask yourself.

Do you respect her at all ? What is it about her that you respect ?

Well, who the fuck are you to teach the men something?

I can teach you and your mother a thing or two, no worries. But I don't want to make the choice, do you understand?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Either Singaporean men are unable to hold a serious conversation (which is why the discussion often goes off tangent to sexual issues), or my perception is accurate - that most, if not all, marry their women without even pausing for a moment to think whether there is anything about their women for which they respect.

For many who complained, if only you had paused to think about the moral character of the women before marrying her. Shallowness cuts both ways.

I can only respect a woman if she can cook. if she is a great and fantastic cook, that's even more respect I accord to her. If she has a big pair of tits and can cook, that's even better. That's marrying material. Why? Than I know that she will be a good mother to my kids, and they will never go hungry from infancy (big tits, lotsa milk) to adulthood.

If she can't fuck to save her life, that is ok. There are others out there who can fuck well and do it economically. Ask yourself...........Do you remember when was the last time u had great sex, and than ask yourself when was the last time u had a great meal. I bet you can name the time date and place and what you ordered for the meal. And u have to think long and hard for the sex.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Queen is actually asking a "checklist" type question...so if your answer is not in her checklist, despite not being sure of what she is asking or just being plain humourous, she will reply back by saying "SG men are shallow, cannot hold a decent conversation, etc.."
This "mental checklist" is actally what's keeping a lot of women (not only SG women, but globally the modern, ambitious and more masculine type who insists on having her way) on the shelve, marrying and giving birth late, and as a result having a higher chance to give birth to a MD child...
I think the Queen should ask this question to Hugh Grant, cos I definitely want to know why he did what he did when he had elizabeth hurly...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, there is nothing in her that i respect,if being chaste is one then maybe there is one. The ideal woman I am looking for must be kind hearted, some women have that and I can feel it. Looking pleasant without makeup is good enough for me too.

I asked what is it about her that you respect, not how ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far Papsmearer has identified one aspect - the ability to cook; and Hotbot also identified being 'chaste' as another aspect. You are on the right track.

Krafty aka Hotbot finally admits that he didn't at all respect his ex-wife. Nevertheless, he married her and did everything possible to please her.

So Krafty, why did you marry her when you knew you didn't respect her character at all ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Queen is actually asking a "checklist" type question...so if your answer is not in her checklist, despite not being sure of what she is asking or just being plain humourous, she will reply back by saying "SG men are shallow, cannot hold a decent conversation, etc.."

You're making an assertion without justifying your assertion.

I said Sg men are shallow not without reason. It's the people who were trying to divert the subject into 'sex' guilty of being 'humorous'.

Not sure of what I'm asking ? You mustn't blame your comprehension skills on me. I asked 'what', not 'how'. Is that so difficult ? Even after I had explained and pointed out that it's 'what' and not 'how', idiots are still flooding this thread with 'how'.

This "mental checklist" is actally what's keeping a lot of women (not only SG women, but globally the modern, ambitious and more masculine type who insists on having her way) on the shelve, marrying and giving birth late, and as a result having a higher chance to give birth to a MD child...
I think the Queen should ask this question to Hugh Grant, cos I definitely want to know why he did what he did when he had elizabeth hurly...

What Hugh did when he had Elizabeth Hurley has no relevance whatsoever to this thread.

It's 'what is it' about Elizabeth Hurley that Hugh respects that is relevant. What he did is not relevant.

Checklist ? Your comprehension skills is even worse than those who are pretending to be humorous when they go off tangent about sexual issues. I gave the benefit doubt to such people, as I suspect they understand the question, but are only trying to be humorous. In your case, it's complete lack of comprehension skills.

Sorry for pointing it out. But you have just shot your own foot by asking about the Hugh/Hurley question.

Whatever you 'think' about the Queen is wrong. But I'll not say you're shallow or cannot hold a decent conversation. You definitely don't fall under that category. You're just pretending to be clever when you are not.

Last edited: