• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you Look at the obituaries' page daiLy..

jw5

Loyal
read somewhere that on 21 dec this year, it will be the end of the world. so i guess the business for obituaries pages will be good.

errrr, if it's the end of the world, who will be running the printing press? :rolleyes:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng remembered some people posted themselves in orbituary even while still alive and kana charged!:biggrin:

..i rem it was regarding some insurance scam, right ?..where the 'deceased' was actuaLLy in India, and got his
wife/reLative to post the obi ..:eek::smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bore And Taboo

No need to siam lah. When your time comes, Siam bei kee .

Sorry hor, I'm one of the children of Light. He once mentioned ... err, for me to know. Not to be revealed.

But, I rather not get myself involved with something that is unclean. :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your observation isn't wrong. But I am puzzled why the non-Indians do not include that in the obituaries. Surely they also have colleagues 40 years ago.

I note Chinese love BBM, PBM etc etc. I mean mati liao, title can bring over to next destination?

Malays bestest! Nothing 'extra' to add.

yah, latuk, latin..also got! BBM, Big big mouth?? PBM, puki Buto, mati? no? yes, don't forget you can find this title also JP ( Justice of Peace)!! Malay Obituary very simple.... but mostly they will add the title Haji to their names, if they have been , where the arrow points..heh heh heh

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Came across ST's obi page a coupLe of days earLier:

104.jpg

How did Mr Singh Lived to that Grand oLd age of 104 ?..reaLLy bemuses me.
Can our current crop of Sinkies' ever emuLate ?.No way..:cool:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It would appear that all those who appear in the obituary page were the nicest people around.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: RIP Derek

Here goes Derek, one of my reguLar drinking buddy :

derek.jpg

RIP Derek..

Life is short; to aLL my friends in this Forum.Life is not aLL about infractions/zappings onLy.:cool:

Last edited:

liongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here goes Derek, one of my reguLar drinking buddy :

RIP Derek..

Life is short; to aLL my friends in this Forum.Life is not aLL about infractions/zappings onLy.:cool:

I like your philosophy about life is short.

We're all immortals living in a mortal world OR we're all mortals living in a mortal world. When it's all over, we
return to dust where we came from.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just upped you for this Liner, which i agreed.
Btw, 'Dust in the wind' is a great song, bro..:wink:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like your philosophy about life is short.

We're all immortals living in a mortal world OR we're all mortals living in a mortal world. When it's all over, we
return to dust where we came from.

Is he the younger bro of our 70s goalkepper, Eric Paine?