• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you like this type of woman?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7La7cNCjFbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At 4:08, she damn cute :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

P_381577_2__1096386762.jpg

P_381577_1__39496815.jpg

非诚勿扰王茜在4月24那期登陆站在4号的位置一开始有介绍她自己的,那时候说话还不是这样的,很漂亮的女孩,很白,人间胸器。她就是非诚勿扰的王茜,是舞蹈老师,其实是车模。很漂亮的女孩,更风骚,很白,人间胸器。在5月21、22两期非诚勿扰中,王茜都主动发言,就是主动晒出自己的最新清纯打扮,同时把两个白白的F杯展现给观众(~『~)~,这引起了网友对王茜的极力关注。-0-

王茜虽然说话慢条斯理,但有节奏有条理,眼神专注,不模糊不游移,前几期乐嘉学王茜说话,被王茜剜了一眼,之后乐嘉再也不学王茜说话了,因为研究心理的乐嘉明白王茜不是他原来理解的傻瓜.王茜是车模.参加非诚必然使她身价倍增.

王茜写真照(6张)以其无厘头说话方式和吞吞吐吐的语速快速蹿红,后被网友挖出她早期上《非诚勿扰》时说话语速正常,吐字清晰,与后来走红时的说话方式完全不同。引发网民声讨。

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking fake !! As fake as her neh neh .. Somemore want to act cute but backfired look more like a retarded ..kraaaapui .

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your lordship has no issue with such women.. but can some kind soul get me out of moderation? I have much to contribute to the world.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking fake !! As fake as her neh neh .. Somemore want to act cute but backfired look more like a retarded ..kraaaapui .

There are some that really is like that and not pretend lah. These people usually live in their own world and is oblivious about their surrounding. Mentally borderline cases. Not mentally ill, but not smart either. Just extremely simple minded.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are some that really is like that and not pretend lah. These people usually live on their own world and is oblivious about their surrounding. Mentally borderline cases. Not mentally ill, but not smart either. Just extremely simple minded.

Devil type of girl....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never say I like her, I just find her damn entertaining, not my type, I dun like big boobs :biggrin:

Drifter dunno how to differentiate real or fake boobs, lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Act Cute type.

Sinkie version.

[video=youtube;NUgn-Kzgkxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUgn-Kzgkxw[/video]

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love sluts. They are proactive and eager to please. I hate banging frigid 'dead fish' types.

You mean women who fake orgasms...hahaha

There was once i got a gal in my hotel room in KL....it was so fake that I stop half way, pay her and tell her to fuck off! Hahaha....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't even want to get near this type of woman :wink:

You like women with brains?

There are some that really is like that and not pretend lah. These people usually live on their own world and is oblivious about their surrounding. Mentally borderline cases. Not mentally ill, but not smart either. Just extremely simple minded.

Well the thing is she probably thinks she doesn't need to use her brains or maybe it's cause she doesn't even have them in the first place but let's say she places top priority on her looks and thinks it can compensate for all her other shortcomings.