• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you like this type of woman?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are some that really is like that and not pretend lah. These people usually live on their own world and is oblivious about their surrounding. Mentally borderline cases. Not mentally ill, but not smart either. Just extremely simple minded.

Like that lagi worst :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You like women with brains?

Well the thing is she probably thinks she doesn't need to use her brains or maybe it's cause she doesn't even have them in the first place but let's say she places top priority on her looks and thinks it can compensate for all her other shortcomings.

I like woman to be herself . This type of woman confirm want your attention 24/7 . I hate princess wannabes .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So have you touch the kind of woman that I posted in this thread?

Yup when I was younger ... She's a Taiwanese . Everyday she will call and check me where I am . If she hear the background have woman voice or if I'm in a club she will call me and cry !! Wtf !!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup when I was younger ... She's a Taiwanese . Everyday she will call and check me where I am . If she hear the background have woman voice or if I'm in a club she will call me and cry !! Wtf !!
How do you know this 王茜 will also be like your psycho Taiwanese woman?