• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you go to sgfuck.org forum ?? Big now

Morgaan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am at sgfuck since 3 months. Now I see 1500 users there. sammyboy.com/forums link was posted in sgfuck so I came here.

sammyboy.com/forums is very small when you look at sgfuck.org. Come There. Look at all the great topics in sgfuck

I am leaving sammyboy

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There're no virgins like Ginfreely there. I'm staying here, where broomsticks fly into cunts.
a8d3efb0bf5cdf1b789076147d7347e6.jpg

:biggrin:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
the format like cheapskate old days bbs, sbf invest alot in the latest forum technology but more impt is no holds barred...gangrape, sodomy, bukkake, cim, cfm, footfisting, humpalang also can :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
the format like cheapskate old days bbs, sbf invest alot in the latest forum technology but more impt is no holds barred...gangrape, sodomy, bukkake, cim, cfm, footfisting, humpalang also can :biggrin:
Well said. I have added to your points :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is sgfuck ? this forum has around 30+ regular users lah. used to be more when there were lots of clones. the clones, the upping and zapping of points, thought it was more fun back then.