• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you find a size 34mm watch too small for a guy's wrist?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received a size 34mm day date Rolex watch from a client who made a pile from a business deal relying on certain info I had given him. It's a nice watch but it feels like wearing a lady's watch. Just too frigging small. Looks like I will be selling it and keep the cash instead.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did he give u a Ladies watch? lol.... everyone knows 34 is a ladies size. What an asshole client.... but then its a day date, so its worth alot. All Rolex day dates are made of precious metals such as platinum, gold, and diamonds.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho the 1st impression stands KNN the moment you felt that it small and girlish not much comment can change the thinking KNN unless you thinking maybe can give wife or gf as gift else even sell and lose upto 50% my uncle will still sell it KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did he give u a Ladies watch? lol.... everyone knows 34 is a ladies size. What an asshole client.... but then its a day date, so its worth alot. All Rolex day dates are made of precious metals such as platinum, gold, and diamonds.

I think it's cheaper. He must have seen me wearing a 30 years old Seiko watch and thinks it's time to change. But fuck lah, I can sell it for a few K, why complain?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s just a thoughtless gift right? Wanna give also give a proper gift. Knn the ladies Rolex must be something that the wife didn’t want.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I received a size 34mm day date Rolex watch from a client who made a pile from a business deal relying on certain info I had given him. It's a nice watch but it feels like wearing a lady's watch. Just too frigging small. Looks like I will be selling it and keep the cash instead.

Maybe your client thinks of you as a woman. Major hint given. :sneaky:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
But folks from the 50s to 70s all wear tiny watches. My grandfather's Omega watch is only 32mm. It's lying in my cupboard now as a momento.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But folks from the 50s to 70s all wear tiny watches. My grandfather's Omega watch is only 32mm. It's lying in my cupboard now as a momento.

The big watch trend was started by Casio G-Shock and maybe some of the bigger Rolex models.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big watch trend was started by Casio G-Shock and maybe some of the bigger Rolex models.

SAVE_20210503_205501.jpeg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will give a ladies watch to a man if I think that man is a beta male… someone who should polish my shoes and suck it up. If i was giving a Rolex to a real man whom I respect, at least a 36mm or more appropriately a 41mm Datejust.

Giving a 34mm Rolex watch to a man is showing the middle finger. I’m surprised he didn’t insult u with a 31mm.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will give a ladies watch to a man if I think that man is a beta male… someone who should polish my shoes and suck it up. If i was giving a Rolex to a real man whom I respect, at least a 36mm or more appropriately a 41mm Datejust.

Giving a 34mm Rolex watch to a man is showing the middle finger. I’m surprised he didn’t insult u with a 31mm.

I already had my commission from the deal. The watch is just a token. He give, I take. No big deal as I won't be wearing a Rolex anyway, whatever the size. I'm happy with my Seiko. I'll just sell it off and pocket the cash.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already had my commission from the deal. The watch is just a token. He give, I take. No big deal as I won't be wearing a Rolex anyway, whatever the size. I'm happy with my Seiko. I'll just sell it off and pocket the cash.

It’s not bout the money though. It’s about the thought and intention. Giving a ladies watch to a man is an insult.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back then watches were all small. For most reasonably sized men, 36mm is the minimum I feel. In today's age where 40+mm is the in thing for men, 34mm will stand out conspicuosly. I personally think 36-40 is the best size for men. Of course if you have really tiny wrists that may lower the number.