• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you believe in Platonic relationships?

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friendship has taken a beating recently, need some genuine advice from bros and sis here…

Two days back, I was woken up by a phone call around 2.00a.m.! On the line, crying hysterically, was my friend’s wife....I could hardly make out what she was saying. She had a huge fight with hubby, and he actually left her by the side of the road and drove off!

After I got her location I quickly rushed down in my Korean Avante (much to the protest of my girlfriend) I picked her up at Novena area and we drove to the beach. She was still weeping as we gazed at the night sky. Apparently she has found out (again) that my friend is again fooling around during his China trips. The only diff is this time, he came back w STD (not the serious type).

She has about lost all hope of their relationship, and she’s lost. That’s when she laid her head on my shoulder, and I was too stunned to react! I must say I have some liking for her, (she has big sparkling eyes, short bob hair n her skin was creamy white)... but what’s really alluring was her small pouty mouth) :o

I think she sensed my awkwardness, and then she asked : “Do you like me, or can we be in a solely platonic relationship”? Not knowing how to react, I just kept quiet..what if my friend found out??

What do you guys think? Is it possible for a b & g to be physically attracted to each other, yet be solely platonic about it, on a non physical level?

You believe in honest mistakes?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she contracted std from her hubby and wanted to share the wealth with you.

use a condom if she insists on spreading the love.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place it is never a wise thing to get involve in a quarrel between a couple, especially if one is your friend. Even if you were to get involved you should be calling your friend up to find out what happened. It a good thing to be a knight in shining armour but do take note of what you are charging into.

Given the situation, there is a good chance she is doing it out of spite to screw him thru you. Alternatively, she is vunerable and needy and needs a safe harbour to weather the coming storm. Either way since you already have a girlfriend, do the honourable thing and DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HER. Especially since her husband is your friend!

It is possible for a guy and a girl to be in a platonic relationship. Question is... Is your friend and girlfriend going to belive you?