• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you aLLow Feng shui to controL your Life ?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disingenuous. What Feng Shui actually says about clutter is that it blocks the flow of Qi (wtf is that?!). A proposition premised on a belief in something unsubstantiated like Qi is irrational.

You mean internal Qi or external Qi? :wink:

To me very simple - 条气顺咗, 就走得快,好世界咯!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joey yap once told me if I remove my hair I would be able to absorb good aura from high place that had been hovering above me

Kind of remove some obstruction

ooi .. uncle botak ! still alive ! haha ...:ad
i am removing my hair too leh .. and painted blue :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joey yap once told me if I remove my hair I would be able to absorb good aura from high place that had been hovering above me

Kind of remove some obstruction

Your hair on which part? The one on top or the one below ? :confused: :biggrin: :p :eek: :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just be careful about these so called good Fengshui Masters.. My cousin seek the help of a Feng Shui master from KL 5 years ago when he moved into his new home..Paid the man RM 888 for his services.. But his luck still the same..Recently his car kena towed away.. Sometimes these Feng shui chaps are all con men..

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
fengshui is real.more real then money!!!

[video=youtube;an2pVd_DgTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an2pVd_DgTc[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
一命二运三风水,四积功德五读书。六名七相八敬神,九交贵人十养生。十一择业与择偶,十二趋吉要避凶。

Fengshui ranks 3rd. Higher than an education.
Also fengshui is not choosing color of shirt to wear.
It involves your surrounding environment....it's actually a science.

A science is observable, repeatable and can be tested. Has Fengshui been repeated and tested yet?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter is against religion. I wonder what his take is on Feng Shui? Anyone knows?

bro , i used to be an interior designer when i was in singapore ...feng shui is bullshit ...period . all those delusion ppl need is a good interior designer .