• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do virgins always go crazy after losing virginity?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

do virgins always go crazy after losing virginity?..​

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2001653

Okay, I met this nice well-brought-up gal who was 21 and still virgin. (yeah...)

Anyway she said she wanted to lose her virginity with me and she waited so long for someone special like me, blah-blah...

So we did it a week ago.

BUT

now she's making me bang her 4-5 times per night and honestly speaking my dick doesn't really keep solid when I'm doing it the 3rd time, let alone 4th and 5th, but she just really makes me bang her away.

Is it really normal for a would-be shy girl who lost virginity aged 21?

Never thought I'd say this, but this is too much sex for me....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okay, I met this nice well-brought-up gal who was 21 and still virgin. (yeah...)

Anyway she said she wanted to lose her virginity with me and she waited so long for someone special like me, blah-blah...

So we did it a week ago.

BUT

now she's making me bang her 4-5 times per night and honestly speaking my dick doesn't really keep solid when I'm doing it the 3rd time, let alone 4th and 5th, but she just really makes me bang her away.

You don't need to come when you bonk her. This is to keep up with her desire.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

So we did it a week ago.

BUT

Eh... clone @blackmondy .... mai gong lanjiao wei... bs...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have one here in this forum who's an authority on this subject and a perfect example. But she still insists that she's a virgin.