• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u know PAP Dog Lionel De Souza is a LOW CLASS Eurasian!!!!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u know that the lower-class portugeses in singapore were known as Geragos? these r the people wif angmoh atas sounding names like De Souza, gomez etc?

:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Portuguese used to control Malacca. Some of their interbreeding must have trickled down south to Singapore.

Portuguese people are quite handsome/beautiful, no?

Cristiano-Ronaldo_3.jpg

Portuguese interbreeding done right:
DFBB303894277C69B9234A9D913184.jpg

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lot of low crass people in every race group including chap cheng group in peesai. The atas sounding names in chang cheng groups are sir names and not a choice.

Whereas alot of sinkees choose ang mor sounding first names as if they look like an ang mor. Some face like frog but names like Elizabeth, Moses and shit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
do u know that the lower-class portugeses in singapore were known as Geragos? these r the people wif angmoh atas sounding names like De Souza, gomez etc?

Do you know that the the majority chinks in Singapore are descendants of the lower class Southern Chinese from provinces that consist mainly of peasant stock coolies and pig farmers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lionel de Dog, the sorry excuse of a human being is even shunned by his own Eurasian community.
Not surpringly, he managed to join PAP....he should feel right at home with other white scums.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of Eurasians that I know of, migrated elsewhere years ago. The ones that are mainly in peesai are the "New Citizens".

Back when I was in primary school, there was only 3 chap chengs other than me. Now alot of chap cheng mutts, gragos or whatever you may call them.

Lionel De Sousa is a shit head. Alot of chap chengs are shit heads.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only low class Eurasians like Lionel De Dog do the below-mentioned...

lionel.png

Dear TR,

I was compelled to write this letter after reading this jerk’s latest letter attacking Nicole Seah in the ST Forum.

He was a police sergent and actually sacked by the Police Force for assaulting an accused person. He appealed and the Police Force allowed him to retire.

The old timers will remember he went around collecting money, using cars from rental companies without paying. Never paid the bills at drinking holes. Having affairs. He also had the habit of informing the press of his cases to seek attention. He went on to work as Hotel Security for Oriental Hotel but it began to make the papers on various crimes as he could not keep his mouth shut.

Then became PI. Hopeless guy. He is supported by his 2nd wife who is an accountant.

Can you imagine someone who writes and speaks well retiring after 30 years as a Sgt. So many disciplinary charges for assault and misconduct.

———————————–
Lionel the cunt applied for promotion to inspector and he cleared his 1st interview with the department.

After that he was sent for his 2nd interview with the PSC and his OC told him that the interview with PSC
was only a formality. He immediately jumped the gun and went ahead to make 5 sets of inspector uniforms.

Later he learnt that he flopped his PSC interview and became a laughing stock in the department.

Former police inspector William

* This letter was also posted at SBF.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know that the the majority chinks in Singapore are descendants of the lower class Southern Chinese from provinces that consist mainly of peasant stock coolies and pig farmers.

And most white Aussies are descendants of criminals your point being?

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Geragos is a term for lower-class portugese? I googled "Geragos" and there were no results for this terminology.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
The vast majority of Chinese are farmers or low level laborers, especially so in the early days. Today the vast majority of Chinese are farmers, low level factory workers, and underemployed city dwellers.

Taiwan has a much higher concentration of highly educated Chinese, due to escape of Kuomintang to Taiwan after CCP won.

So you point being?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
De Souza is a low class eurasian? Couldve fooled me!!!

This De Souza's 2nd son from 1st wife is an Ah Kua in Changi Village. I saw him 2 weeks back.

Why i know ?? I know his 2nd son... long time back. :o

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the hardier breeds who were hardworking, intelligent, thrifty and honest people. The northerners were corrupted, though they may be richer, earning money from extorting the peasantry, and bribing officialdom to cover their asses. They tried to live the high and easy life wasting time at tea houses, women, and songsters. Gambling and generally decadent lifestyle they led. When the enemy invaders came, they were helpless and effete and ran away.

Without the Southerners, this place would have been morally decrepit and would have perished long ago. They had the cow sense to leave the war-torn country to build a brave new world for their future geenrations.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This De Souza's 2nd son from 1st wife is an Ah Kua in Changi Village. I saw him 2 weeks back.

Why i know ?? I know his 2nd son... long time back. :o

r u gay or straight??? wat about those who like ah guas, r they gay or straight????

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was a police sergent and actually sacked by the Police Force for assaulting an accused person. He appealed and the Police Force allowed him to retire.

Incorrect. He sued the government and won. He got reinstated and received his full pay for the period he got sacked. However by then he was of retirement age.

Last edited: