• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u all notice something in common with the forum chabors?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahahahaha :biggrin:
20201001_123900.jpg

Pap select committee made use of @ginfreely firecrackers case to promote and kickoff Pofma in sg and later being kicked aside to go rajah & tann solicitors to settle herself using own money to sue the air:biggrin:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 92094
Pap select committee made use of @ginfreely firecrackers case to promote and kickoff Pofma in sg and later being kicked aside to go rajah & tann solicitors to settle herself using own money to sue the air:biggrin:

knn smlj is representation, ownself represent ownself cheebye si boh? lol, this siao gaobu chow accountant trying to write in fancy legal lingo to impress who, she shld just stick to balancing debit & credit and sucking cakeleng cocks

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn smlj is representation, ownself represent ownself cheebye si boh? lol, this siao gaobu chow accountant trying to write in fancy legal lingo to impress who
KNN my uncle think could be 1 of the 3 docs written to be leepresented in the parliament when talking pofma KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol, she think she is simi tua lanjiao pai write to parliament, wont be surprised if she also write to congress to complain abt facebook
That's why my uncle think she kena made use by pap lor KNN in sg not many sinkie supports pofma so pap just anyhow use gan shiok bin siao lang case as a example :biggrin: KNN

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why my uncle think she kena made use by pap lor KNN in sg not many sinkie supports pofma so pap just anyhow use gan shiok bin siao lang case as a example :biggrin: KNN

she shld take cockprints of her cakeleng customers..this siao cheebye know how to write so civil to press but behave like a fucktard online, why dont she also use her usual lingo..canton dog, pahang whore, cock sucking antics, sibeh hypocrite jekyll and hyde cheebye, in public act like good samaritan but online behave like a siao cheebye, lol

Taking motorists' thumbprints a good security move
PUBLISHED
SEP 30, 2017, 6:07 AM SGT
FACEBOOKWHATSAPPTWITTER

I applaud the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore for implementing thumbprint scans for motorists at the Tuas and Woodlands checkpoints (Thumbprint scanning at Tuas, Woodlands for car travellers; Sept 26).
The move is timely, given the current heightened security consciousness.
Security will definitely be improved by scanning the thumbprints of all travellers, including motorists in cars.
Bus passengers and other travellers have been subjected to this inconvenience, so there is no reason for motorists not to do so in the name of clearing the checkpoints quickly.
People crossing the border should not demand or expect fast clearance at the expense of security.

Very Kind Lady

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady.... already sounds like a vulgarity. Haha

What on earth is ‘retired accountant’? Is it known as ..... jobless / unemployed / made redundant ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady.... already sounds like a vulgarity. Haha
As my uncle said gan shiok bin is born to be abused KNN her parents had purposely gave this name to humiliate her KNN

What on earth is ‘retired accountant’? Is it known as ..... jobless / unemployed / made redundant ?
KNN leetired accountant is someone who got fired from work for sucking cock and unable to find another job so have to make overnight leecision to be a jb whore house landlord KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u all notice something in common with the forum chabors?

KNN my uncle think something common with forum chabors is that they will leeply something as nope etc as they think what they thinking is what others (majority) also thinking KNN eg when gan shiok bin think she walked out of orfit in style others will think everyone in orfit was laughing at her she will think nope is in style KNN