• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do our million dollar Ministers like the old Mr Lim Kim San?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">35924.1 </td></tr> <tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> Lim Kim San used to tell a story of how he went to visit cubicles in Chinatown because he was chairman of HDB and he wanted to understand what the conditions were like. And he met a man living in one of these cubicles and the man was seated in a bed covered with a blanket. And he said to the man, ”Is something the matter with you? Are you sick? It’s so hot, why are you covered with a blanket?” And the man says, “No, I’m not sick, I’m doing this out of respect for you because my friend and I share one pair of trousers and he has gone to work wearing the trousers.” Hence, Lim Kim San was quite determined to move people out of slums and to build public housing for all Singaporeans…

Today, do our million dollar PAP Ministers behave and think like Lim Kim San anymore?

PAP is not longer the old People’s Action Party. It has essentially now become: Pro-Alien Party!

In other words, it’s no longer for the PEOPLE of Singapore. It’s for the ALIENS they are importing en-mass!
</td></tr></tbody></table>