• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do Oppies Agree That Jiuhukia Is Better Off Than Sinkies?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything to do with Islam. Vile islamic preachers trying to bribe Christians in Sarawak to become muslims.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ibing-remote-sarawak-villagers-for-conversion

The event in question was called: “Program Ziarah Dakwah Mahabbah dan Amal Kebajikan” [translation: Proselytisation visit and welfare programme] scheduled for October 15 to 19, the paper reported citing a state official.

Ehh...why u alway like to post old news? No other news to copy paste issit. Yawn.....

Anyway i already mentioned many times i not interested in man made law too. U show me proof fm the Quran to substantiate ur post.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ehh...why u alway like to post old news? No other news to copy paste issit. Yawn.....

Anyway i already mentioned many times i not interested in man made law too. U show me proof fm the Quran to substantiate ur post.

Waiting for you to tell those clerics they are sinning.

But no, you slyly stand aside and keep quiet. You let your preachers do evil, and you focus your energies on making sure people cannot question islam. You suck!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for you to tell those clerics they are sinning.

But no, you slyly stand aside and keep quiet. You let your preachers do evil, and you focus your energies on making sure people cannot question islam. You suck!

Ur a funny old man. My preacher??? Who am i to tell ppl off? Even if Muis did something not islamic, i also no right to correct them. Wat more other countries law and policy. Ehhh.....u taken ur med or not?

As mentioned several time in the Quran we have no right to judge others. U mean u dont know?:rolleyes:

Maybe u are insinuating MUIS did something wrong? Plse care to elaborate? I am very interested to know too

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ur a funny old man. My preacher??? Who am i to tell ppl off? Even if Muis did something not islamic, i also no right to correct them. Wat more other countries law and policy. Ehhh.....u taken ur med or not?

As mentioned several time in the Quran we have no right to judge others. U mean u dont know?:rolleyes:

Maybe u are insinuating MUIS did something wrong? Plse care to elaborate? I am very interested to know too

Yet you want to tell me off and judge me. LOL.

Every religion will be judged by its fruits. Could work out for or against any religion. Your religion will be judged by its actions, not by what you claim it teaches.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you think PAP quickly did a deal to settle ktm rsil land issue.if jiu hu had a commuter rsil service, more sinkies would sell off the hdb and live in jiu hu causing a island wide property catastrophe.
it’s more to do with sinkie obsexssion with fengshui. the railway into tanjong pagar is like a long kris stabbing deep into sg’s heart from a 69k-foot bird’s eye view. must remove. otherwise forever kena bad omen from mudlaysia.