• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do Oppies Agree That Jiuhukia Is Better Off Than Sinkies?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
28167648_1734508516570875_6606256288995725644_n.png

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello...... Malaysia got EPF

And they pay higher interest rates for this compulsory savings
Malaysia Ringgit is now going up...... RM 296 to one SGD. It was 308 last year.....

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep your SG citizenship. Rent out your HDB/Condo in Singapore
Live as a wealthy Retiree in Malaysia, Perth, Bangkok or you want to rot at home counting your dwindling savings?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello...... Malaysia got EPF

And they pay higher interest rates for this compulsory savings
Malaysia Ringgit is now going up...... RM 296 to one SGD. It was 308 last year.....

Temporary blip.

With the proportion of Chinese in malaysia dwindling, bolehland will have a greater share of fucktards in their workforce and government, over and above the inefficiency and corruption in the m&d government. I expect the ringgit to go down even more in the coming years.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temporary blip.

With the proportion of Chinese in malaysia dwindling, bolehland will have a greater share of fucktards in their workforce and government, over and above the inefficiency and corruption in the m&d government. I expect the ringgit to go down even more in the coming years.

Yup! Those cheena should migrate to Sinkieland. I really dont understand since they always kpkb they are marginalise though they owe so many land, houses, cars...they still stay put in Bolehland. Hmm...

Msia should generously grant Malays from Sinkiland PR status. Just like how sinkieland garment grant PRs status to any tom dick or harry...macam toilet papers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup! Those cheena should migrate to Sinkieland. I really dont understand since they always kpkb they are marginalise though they owe so many land, houses, cars...they still stay put in Bolehland. Hmm...

Msia should generously grant Malays from Sinkiland PR status. Just like how sinkieland garment grant PRs status to any tom dick or harry...macam toilet papers.

Actually, many of them did. Most of the jiuhu chinks who left mudland emigrated to Australia or Singapore.

Many of who own houses and cars do so by taking advantage of the currency disparity of the sing dollar and ringgit. They get the best of both worlds by staying in JB and commuting to Singapore daily for work. They also put their kids in international schools, living in a parallel society with minimal interactions with local jiuhukias unless eating and shopping at a local mall.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many of our MP are Jiuhukia or Tambee, like that Penang Cow

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, many of them did. Most of the jiuhu chinks who left mudland emigrated to Australia or Singapore.

Many of who own houses and cars do so by taking advantage of the currency disparity of the sing dollar and ringgit. They get the best of both worlds by staying in JB and commuting to Singapore daily for work. They also put their kids in international schools, living in a parallel society with minimal interactions with local jiuhukias unless eating and shopping at a local mall.

Ya sure. Many...only supid Moron like JT would believe. Not many migrated out of Bolehland. Still over 30% Chinese still remain. They should ship out to Sinkieland. Here kpkb. But still remain in Msia. Hypocrite and double face.

Like as though i dont know they enjoy both worlds. Bunch of opportunists and hypocrites. Come to sinkieland and rot here lah. Dont give lame excuse like family over Msia lah...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jiu hu kia emigrated to australia, leave their wife and children there, but continue working in jiu hu.

Only big time liars like John Tan would try to psycho us to believe "many" JiuHukia migrate elsewhere including to Sinkieland. Like i said tere are still over 30% cheena still enjoying most of the benefits given to Bumi. Still kpkb they are marginalise. If i were cheena and feel tat i gain no benefits at all being a msian, i would have pack up my belonging and migrate to sinkieland. Why the hell are they still in land of terrorist according to liar John Tan. Even 3% cheena still remain in Indon. Why ya? Stupid Idiot John Tan and his moronic opinion.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree but the 6.9-hour daily commute both ways can kill them, sooner or later. what's there to quality of life when a big chunk of your life is wasted on consuming toxic fumes while getting stuck in traffic?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheena like John Tan only interested in $$. He worship MIW and Money God. What is 6 or 9 hours jam when i can earn 3 times amount of ringgit in sinkieland.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree but the 6.9-hour daily commute both ways can kill them, sooner or later. what's there to quality of life when a big chunk of your life is wasted on consuming toxic fumes while getting stuck in traffic?
Why do you think PAP quickly did a deal to settle ktm rsil land issue.if jiu hu had a commuter rsil service, more sinkies would sell off the hdb and live in jiu hu causing a island wide property catastrophe.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheena like John Tan only interested in $$. He worship MIW and Money God. What is 6 or 9 hours jam when i can earn 3 times amount of ringgit in sinkieland.

Your religious clerics worship money. They entice people to join islam by dangling cash or preferential political and social privileges for those who join islam and disavow their own race for the m&d race. The only problem is that these fucktards are only good at bullying minorities and hopelessly inept at running a decent country. Chase money and 72 virgins and run their own countries into the ground, usually ends up with either civil war or mob riots started on friday lies.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ibing-remote-sarawak-villagers-for-conversion

The event in question was called: “Program Ziarah Dakwah Mahabbah dan Amal Kebajikan” [translation: Proselytisation visit and welfare programme] scheduled for October 15 to 19, the paper reported citing a state official.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your religious clerics worship money. They entice people to join islam by dangling cash or preferential political and social privileges for those who join islam and disavow their own race for the m&d race. The only problem is that these fucktards are only good at bullying minorities and hopelessly inept at running a decent country. Chase money and 72 virgins and run their own countries into the ground, usually ends up with either civil war or mob riots started on friday lies.

I am not interested in politics. Whether they buy votes or not got nothing to do with Islam. Show me proof Quran encourages using money to convert one to Islam?:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not interested in politics. Whether they buy votes or not got nothing to do with Islam. Show me proof Quran encourages using money to convert one to Islam?:rolleyes:

Left hand do bad things, right hand tries to cover up. That sort of shit doesn't work.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Everything to do with Islam. Vile islamic preachers trying to bribe Christians in Sarawak to become muslims.

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ibing-remote-sarawak-villagers-for-conversion

The event in question was called: “Program Ziarah Dakwah Mahabbah dan Amal Kebajikan” [translation: Proselytisation visit and welfare programme] scheduled for October 15 to 19, the paper reported citing a state official.