• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do both your legs cramp up during/after ejaculation?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An alpha male don’t do the pumping. It’s about being serviced by the female. She who need and hunger for your big cock should be the one doing all the work such as cowgirl style. Even doggie she should be the one humping.

If you have a big cock like you say you do then you shouldn’t be putting so much effort.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drink 100 plus before and after doing 69 with pussy.
D37C15AD-645E-4902-BB10-FA120AF46187.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mind not doing these provocative stunts and leave that person alone. :cautious:

Why can't you all just let her be?

I dislike her and seriously, I don't want to communicate with her absolutely. Life is too short to bother about someone whom I don't want to be associated with, whether online or in real life.

Mad dog is mad, with or without provocation.
It's nice to poke the dog's cheebye with a stick from time to time.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all fated.

I can't change my destiny.

Sometimes on a good morning like now, after my short course run, I feel perfectly fine and feel like God is kind to allow me to see the sunrise with my heart at ease. I feel positive energies flowing in me.

Other times when I am dizzy and experiencing numbness all over my body out of the blue, I feel that God is punishing me and wondering whether why He is so unkind to me. Negativity sets into me and I detest that feel.
Its karma.