• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DJ Olivia Low who heard Liew Mun Leong's maid's case demoted to the rank of Senior State Counsel

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because here the ruling elite still pretends that there is little or no corruption no cronyism no favouritism. Other countries do not hide the fact of corruption and cronyism.
No such thing...

SINGAPORE IS THE MOST CORRUPTED NATION... cause Singapore wants to be NO, 1 in everything...

What is the catch ?
Government thinks law abiding citizens are so stupid and that they can COVERUP thier asses... not anymore

PAP OR PM CANNOT BE ABOVE THE LAW. let me ask one question. LHL’s first wife was murdered.

WHO MURDERED HER? It was a cover up.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her career with the Legal Service is over. Better to quit and come out to set up her own law firm to practise.

Who wants to be defended by her? Justice Chan's judgement was so damning of her incompetence. Her logic
was totally flawed, on the basis of that one case. The other cases don't look good for her too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
later wil send ze other 1 2 teambucktooth ...
You Malaysian dog son of chicken are so proud to link me up to people fired due to wrong doing when I was fired for nothing and not wrong doing. Btw I have not stepped into Malaysian public hospital at all after these years. How about you and your Malaysian dog family? Did you use services of Spore government hospitals and clinics? You Malaysian dog are so entitled to take advantage to use Spore government hospitals but Singaporeans cannot go to your Malaysian public hospital without being implied want to take advantage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian dog son of chicken are so proud to link me up to people fired due to wrong doing when I was fired for nothing and not wrong doing. Btw I have not stepped into Malaysian public hospital at all after these years. How about you and your Malaysian dog family? Did you use services of Spore government hospitals and clinics? You Malaysian dog are so entitled to take advantage to use Spore government hospitals but Singaporeans cannot go to your Malaysian public hospital without being implied want to take advantage.
And my teeth is perfect size and not bucktooth ok. It’s just that I am always most suay and fell down when I was in primary four causing my teeth to be badly injured and pushed out. And that’s also why one of my front tooth became dead and slowly turned yellow over the years. Ccb lowlife Asian dogs are always attacking people body features to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my teeth is perfect size and not bucktooth ok. It’s just that I am always most suay and fell down when I was in primary four causing my teeth to be badly injured and pushed out. And that’s also why one of my front tooth became dead and slowly turned yellow over the years. Ccb lowlife Asian dogs are always attacking people body features to win.
Yellow means smoking to these evil filthy arrogant criminal bastard dogs. I am the most suay person in life take care to live the most clean most healthy life but plague by dirty dogs smearing me dirty.